Understall action

pigjockbb

7 minutes ago, bbinbpark said:

I was in a tearoom on a business trip last year that was totally insane. At one point one of the cleaners came in and stood watching the action, didn't participate but didn't do anything to stop. One of the players was full on jacking his huge uncut cock in view of the guy too.

I have a friend who told me he was downtown LA and walked into a men’s room and saw two guys going at it. He just shut the door and held it and told them to keep going. 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

This brought back memories of the main university library where I went. The marble steps went down to the lowest level where there was nothing but a mens bathroom where you could hear the echoing of footsteps before the heavy door opened. Its reputation was well known. I never quite understood why there wasn’t a women’s down there. 

University libraries seem to be great places for them. There were at least 2 isolated men's rooms in both the main and undergrad libraries where I went that were active every afternoon. Those weren't the only ones on campus, but we had almost 40K students and had a 2:1 male to female student ratio, so there was a lot of cum flowing.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

I have a friend who told me he was downtown LA and walked into a men’s room and saw two guys going at it. He just shut the door and held it and told them to keep going. 

I went into one at the beach during rainstorm in Hawaii with several guys in it, I wound up fucking a twink undestall, then stepped out of my stall to see a pair openly fucking in a big shower area as well as a blowjob happening at the urinals. If I had realized we didn't need to be discreet I would have tried to get him out in the open.

• Like 3

On 5/16/2023 at 11:30 PM, bbinbpark said:

I was in a tearoom on a business trip last year that was totally insane. At one point one of the cleaners came in and stood watching the action, didn't participate but didn't do anything to stop. One of the players was full on jacking his huge uncut cock in view of the guy too.

This sounds like urinal action which is VERY different than understall activity. Its very prevalent at train and bus stations here in the NYC area as well as other major cities with good public transportation.

Generally its more brazen and lewd with usually one guy playing lookout.

• Upvote 1

i had not had under the stall sex in a long time... years. i would, but no of none around where i live, so it's been 20 years?

i'm in Palm Springs and a Guy on Squirt sends me a note asking if i'm into "public sex."  I responded: "i'm not shy, what do you have in mind," thinking He was exhibitionist and wanted to Cock me in front of others... hey, i'm a port for a storm. 

He explains He is in a restroom at Lowes and says it's "busy." i ask: "busy with sex or otherwise." He answers: "sex." And i respond: "on my way."  When i get there, all 5 stalls are occupied, with a mix.  But memory and rr etiquette kick in and i wait and the stall that opens is the best one. No GH, or even peep holes though. The Guy messages me and turns out He is in the stall next to me. As is usual in RR sex, we wait to make sure it's safe, which usually means others are very obviously there for sex, or you wait till others using the facility are gone. Finally, we are alone and He slides His legs and flaccid Cock under the stall, and i'm instantly on Him. i only have shorts and flip flops on, no underwear, so i'm easy access. but those are off as i suck Him. We get about 30 seconds of that before the RR door creaks open and we both retreat innocently. And, the RR fills back up. So, He invited me into His stall and i hesitated for about a micro second and joined Him. He got up on the toilet so there'd only be my feet in the stall, spread His legs and presented His Cock. Fuck Yeah, i went down on Him and He got hard very fast. God, it was good, our mutual lust was palpable. He held me on His cock and gagged me a few times, then wanted to fuck. So i turned around and presented my hole to Him, and after some awkward adjustments, He was in. In that position, He could not actually fuck, but it didn't matter because i'm pretty sure He came instantly as soon as He slid in.  I don't think He was in much more than a minute or so. When He withdrew, i turned around and saw a drop of cum on His Cock and my mouth went right to it, and a reach around and my finger found a very creamy hole. We both looked at each other and silently mouthed: "Fuck Yeah!" i left, it was a sweet experience... but then, mutual sex always is for me.  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 5/11/2023 at 5:22 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i've had hundreds of Cocks in t-rooms, when i first started having sex with Men, it was my primary resource... but that was before online, cell phones and aps, when cruising was a big method of how one got to hook up.

As a repressed kid full of hormones and desire, i'd go to restrooms and sit in a stall for hours just to  be around guys i knew wanted sex with guys. my first clue was all the messages on the stall walls. There were phone numbers, dates and full on ads lol.  A lot of my initial education about t-room sex came from reading the messages on stall walls.  Also, holes in the dividing stall walls for peeping, or glory holes let you know someone is using, or has used,  the location for sex. 

Hormones and the sex drive did the rest. As others have noted, hang out long enough and someone will make it clear.  Each "tapping" discreetly initially,  but some are so horny it doesn't take long for a tapping foot to become a cock or ass. Others are more shy and demure, maybe new; there is no one standard response. 

As to what you want?  That was always pretty clear. A Guy would slide His legs and hard cock under the wall and i'd sit on His cock. Or conversely, i'd present my ass and a Guy would slide in. 

The toilet paper notes back and forth can be a way of more detail, an early form of gay texting that has since evolved?  Careful with that one though.  Vice cops used to go to active t-rooms and pretend to cruise and entrap  guys, that probably happens a lot less these days, but notes can be used as evidence against you, so make sure he's passing the same note back and not keeping them. 

Mall restrooms used to be great... i don't think Amazon offers the same service?  Parks are another source, as are rest stops with truckers who have sleepers conveniently attached to their trucks, but late night or 24 hour sex in rest stop restrooms is a thing, probably one of the more active sources still around? 

I was trying to figure out the best place to reply to this thread since as I read through it I kept flipping sides as to the point of view I agreed with (joys of being a Libra)! But then tall and slender guy basically wrote my story so a few additional comments:

1. Is the bathroom active? Once I heard as a young teen that men had sex in public bathrooms I started exploring every single bathroom I could find. I’d look for clues like graffiti in stalls that said basically “have sex here” or “try such and such place for great blowjob” or call 867-5309 for a good time or “ meet here on Tuesday at 3:15 for head”.  Then I started picking up on the “energy “ of the room. Like 10 guys standing around when there are two stalls and two urinals started to seem curious to me. Or if there were lots of guys waiting outside of a beach bathroom furtively staring at each other. Just the sex energy was palpable. I’m not discounting those of you on the spectrum or what you have said, but this was my experience. 

2.  Foot tapping- By the time I had picked up on all of the other clues the foot tapping almost seemed beside the point. Some other much more definitive clues were: shadow of a hard dick or of a guy jacking off under the stall was pretty clear. Reflective tile floors: sometimes I could actually see the reflection on the guy stroking his dick. Sounds- sometimes I could here the guy stroking, or whispering to me or the guy on the other side. Guys peeking through the slit in the door of my stall- this was a clue something unusual was happening since guys don’t do this in a “ normal” bathroom situation. 

3. what type of sex is being offered- no fucking idea until i engaged with the person underneath the stall. I was there to suck dick, jack off, or get sucked. I would say that 95% of my experiences involved those three options. But that was the energy I was putting out. I did fuck a few guys. If a guy had a pen and paper and passed them to me with questions it was easier to sort all of that out right away. 

4, why do it? Well for me before the interweb came into existence it was the easiest way for a young teen gay boy to look for sex. It was risky and hot and scary and exciting and I loved it. But it was all I knew. I still like the visceral feeling of cruising live vs. the (to me) impersonal sterile cruising on APPs. 
hope this helps.  Happy Cruising!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s years - decades - since I’ve done understall sex or cottaging but it was my gateway into gay sex before graduating to saunas and later Mail-box classified hookups (precursor to the apps). I think I started out innocently reading graffiti on toilet walls, jerking myself and suddenly realising there was someone else jerking in next stall. I’d return and look through the little drilled peepholes- too small to be glory holes - and jerk off watching each other. Eventually on a return trip a hand would have reached under and I expect I probably came almost immediately with his touch on my skin. I soon was reaching under myself and jerking other guys. With no one teaching me this stuff, it took me a while to figure out that with a bit of manoeuvring I could usually get my hard cock under the stall divider. Heaven, I was getting sucked!

One might imagined things could finish at that level but, no, there were other ‘levels’ to this activity- always of course haunted by fear of interruption, discovery, exposure or even violence. I graduated to guys entering my stall for blowjobs and meeting in toilets but leaving in a car for blowjobs elsewhere. I was thrilled when someone wrote a note on toilet paper slipped under stall asking to meet outside where he gave me his number and invited me to call sometime. This led to the first time I fucked a guy, no going back after that. I have a vague recollection, but am a little uncertain, about fucking understall, but it didn’t last for me as I had discovered the gay sauna which was more versatile and less dangerous. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1