Pastor's wife's striptease

This is loosely inspired by BiDomGuy81's story on pastor's daughter

There were a large number of Filipinas at the church, varying in age and looks, but the cream of the crop Astrid was married to the pastor. She had just celebrated her 40th birthday and looked after herself. She had beautiful long black hair and I reckoned she must have quite a good figure underneath the many outfits she wore. She invariably wore a different outfit every Sunday, but the hem lines went practically down to the ground and there was never even the hint of cleavage.

I had just retired from my landscaping work, getting a bit too old for the regular manual hard work involved. At least many of the Filipinas in the church seemed attracted to older men. I, however, ignored any advances any of them made.

Well at least, until one Sunday when the pastor's wife was trying on a kimono after the service. She'd put it over her nice blue outfit she was wearing and asked me my opinion opening up it seemed to me rather seductively. I concurred it looked good on her, but didn't feel comfortable, wondering whether she was in any way flirting with me, albeit subconsciously.

Anyway, the next week the pastor asked for help with some major work on their back garden. As a landscape expert, I offered my services and was able to give them a hand once or twice a week. I reckoned it would take a couple of months to complete the work with some hard labour involved.

When I turned up the next day, I spent the time marking out the beds and borders and working out where things could be planted and built up. As I was measuring out and roping areas off, Astrid came by with a welcome cup of tea and what was also welcome was her much less formal attire. She wore a tight-fitting blue shirt with her top button undone, I could get a good idea of the small but firm tits hiding beneath.

A couple of days later, she was wearing the same attire, but with one alluring difference, she had two buttons undone. As she put the coffee mug down for me, I got the faintest sight of cleavage and a lacy bra. This was water to a parched man for my imagination. I jokingly refered to the way she always had different clothes on Sunday and she smiled and laughed back, that she did indeed have a whole room dedicated to her clothes.

When I popped round the following week, Astrid confessed her husband Geoff was away at a conference for a couple of days. She was jovial and chatty, but in no way flirty or suggestive, she was the true hostess. She wore her blue shirt buttoned up to my disappointment. But as I was pulling up the many weeds and hacking away poorly stunted shrubs, the weather turned noticeably hotter as the clouds dispersed allowing the sun to beam down upon us.

She commented she was too hot in the outfit she was wearing and went inside to her clothes room to find something better to wear. When she came out I was stunned, she was wearing a loose fitting summer dress, that displayed her lovely figure to good effect, moreover this dress had quite a plunging v-shaped front. I complemented her on the look and even slightly flirted myself suggesting she was still hot in the outfit. She responded well to my appreciation, even saying how long it had been since she'd had such appreciation. She joined in some of the weeding, this is where I got the second blessing of the day, for as she bent down to pull up the weeds, I got quite an eyeful of her assets. I could see straight down her top and admire her beige bra and matching knickers. She wasn't well-endowed, but I could see most of her tits in their glory, this was quite a turn-on for me.

Two days later, the temperature remained high and not just the weather. At first she wore her usual blue shirt top and brought me drinks on demand. She went in to get into something cooler. I was working hard on some tough bit of concrete to remove it, when I heard her call out to me to come in to see her new outfit. Astrid stood at the doorway with the sun blazing through the window. This had an “unfortunate” effect on her new dress, because it was very sheer and you could see right through it to her sexy underwear underneath. I stated that it wasn't cool, but very hot and explained why. Surprisingly, she giggled and stated she'd put on her summer dress instead. She seemed very brazen that day and I was leaving to return to my work, she happily pulled off her sheer dress and I could see her at the corner of my eye in a state of undress I would never have imagined I'd ever see so much of her. I could have sweared I even saw her removing her bra as I turned the corner back into the garden with her door still wide open.

A few minutes later, she came outside to help out. She was in her cool summer dress, her olive skin needed no sun tan to improve her looks. We chatted as I worked on improving the ground. Astrid spotted a couple of dandelions that needed pulling out, she bent down to uproot them. This was truly a sight for sore eyes: not only did I have a view down to her skimpy blue knickers, but saw a golden necklace with cross attached dangling between her fine slightly pendulous breasts as she was bending down. But the crowning joy was seeing her tits swing freely, unfettered by any restraining bra and topped with some gorgeous areola and pointed nipples. I would have never imagined to have seen her charms in my life.

The memory of this sight keep me happy at night for the next few days. Unfortunately, there was no repetition of this when I visited to continue the work. Astrid returned to being prim and proper over the next couple of weeks, the memory of her delights left only to my imagination.

I was half way through the work and had begun on some of the heavy work, moving soil and rocks around in wheelbarrows. The weather had got even hotter and I was working with my shirt removed not to soak my shirt with the sweat I was exuding. Astrid came out, asking how I was and told me her husband had just left for a retreat for a long weekend. She hoped I could stay and try to complete the work I started so that on his return the garden would be almost ready for him. She seemed to take note of my torso, glistening with sweat and exposed to the elements. Not bad for someone old enough to be her father.

Sadly, she popped back in with no evidence of a return to the teasing she had done earlier the previous month. She cried out to me a bit later asking whether I wanted a coffee. I replied I wanted something cool in this hot weather. She told me there was a drinks cabinet and for me to help myself to whatever took my fancy. She asked if I could make her a drink too and bring it in to her clothes room.

When I popped in the room, I saw her wearing the kimono that she had so proudly displayed just a couple of months before. She took her glass and took a considerable swig from it. Then she asked how she looked. I complemented her on the kimono. She took another large gulp of her strong drink. “Yeah, but how do I look?” she enquired. With that she opened up her kimono in a slow teasing manner and revealed that underneath, she was only wearing a pair of black knickers, complementing her olive skin. I stared at her otherwise naked body, with her beautifully formed but small tits and marvelled before confirming how great she looked. She replied “It seems to me that it's only fair if you are topless, so I should be!” I found her comment a surprising but refreshing statement allowing me to fully appreciate her near nakedness, How far would she go, I wondered.

She let her kimono fall from her shoulders and drop onto the bed. She was now almost naked standing before me. Oh, my but she was sexy. I couldn't believe I was in this situation before her. “There we are, dressed the same!” she claimed. “But I'm wearing shorts”, I exclaimed. “Well we shall have to remedy that then.” With a energetic tug she had pulled my shorts down and I too was down to just my underpants. But in this state, she could clearly see the outline of my now growing penis. “Hrrrm, something needs dealing with”, she said as she started to pull even my underpants down. I was frightened she would be put off by my grey pubes, reminding her how much older I was, but she seemed engrossed in my cock and grabbed it with both her hands, wanking it to full mast.

“Hmm, nice cock, much bigger than Geoff's, I think I need to give it some good lubrication!” At that she placed her beautiful lips around my manhood and started to moisten it with her sensual sucking. My cock was now very wet and standing fully erect. “Mmm, I think I need some attention now.” She removed her knickers slowly to reveal the beautiful black mound that matched her ebony locks.“ She say on the bed, opened her legs and ordered me to lick it. As I licked her pussy, I felt her labia starting to open before my tongue. At the same time, my hands started to trace rings around her areolae and then worked their way towards her hardening nipples. As I lifted my head up, I saw her labia fully apart, she was obviously ready to be mounted.

“Mmm, I want it in me, let me feel your hard cock deep inside me,” she pleaded. I was truly expecting her to whip out a condom, but no it was obvious she wanted it raw. Yes, but she was obviously on the pill. I placed my engorged cock against her fully opened labia and began to push my way inside her. My lust for her had truly overtaken the amazement of now fucking the pastor's sexy wife raw. I pushed in hard and although she was very wet and obviously eager and willing to let me in, it was still a tight fit. But all I wanted to do now was to fuck her hard. I pulled out most of the way and then buried my cock deep inside her again. Again and again I used my dick as a piledriver. Astrid responded with growing moans.

I started exploring her body with my hands as I fucked her. First her sexy hips and belly and then up to her firm breasts, which I played with and then gently over her sensuous lips, contrasting with my hammering I was giving her. She started moaning loader and then shuddering as an orgasm built up inside her. As I rode her hard I could see, my cock was now coated with a white film. This triggered me and I could feel my balls beginning to tighten. “I'm going to come, do you want me to pull out?” I enquired. “No way I don't want to lose even a drop of your seed.” With that she wrapped her legs around me, preventing me from pulling out and frankly the close bodily contact, just aroused me more as I shot my load deep into her. I could feel her vagina and cervix contract and clamp firmly onto my penis as she drew my semen deep within.

Throughout the rest of the weekend, I worked hard on finishing the garden and worked hard on Astrid. We were at it like rabbits day and night. I was wrecked after a couple of days. I left her with a completed new garden, and unknown to me, with another present. 

A month later, she asked to speak with me privately. I presumed it was about our time together and that she was going to express her deep guilt over the incident. But no, instead to my horror, she admitted she was pregnant and that it had been planned all along between them. She told me Geoff was unable to father children and my age and looks were not that different to his. I enquired why she didn't approach me to offer a semen sample to father a child by artificial insemination. She confessed the reason Geoff wasn't giving her a child was that he hadn't fucked her for years, he was a closet gay. Since that was the case, she would rather “enjoy” the experience with me and had planned all the time my slow seduction. “You've got to admit we had a great time”

“We'll claim Geoff is the father so no worries for you. In a couple of years time, the new baby is going to need a brother or sister, so I'm expecting a repeat performance then!” I was left pondering over the matter. The news I'd been used and that Geoff knew all about it. The offer of more from Astrid in the future, But finally that Geoff like me was gay.

• Like 6