Okay, Explain: Why Do Some Bottoms Think It’s Fine To Think Of Another Bottom’s Ass As A Buffet?

ErosWired

Again I got this - I’m sitting here with ten loads marinating together in my cunt from a night of hosting. My anus is battered , puffy and sore from the ravages of the rutting of hard cocks delivering those loads (and sundry fingers probing). The loads are there because I spent the entire sleepless night, from 4pm until 6am, wrangling apps, fielding inquiries, negotiating hookups, carefully guiding them in, and then applying all the sexual skill I had in making sure that each Top had an experience worth a climax. It’s exhausting.

Then, as my hosting time draws near an end, inevitably, a contact from a bottom enthusiastic about my success and very eager to come “help me out” by eating the loads out of my ass.

😐😑😐

My ass is not a free cum buffet. Why do these guys seem to think it is somehow acceptable to swoop in like vultures and help themselves to a bounty they had no part in collecting? I’ll never forget the guy at the bathhouse in Indy who, immediately after a Top had finished seeding me and walked out of my room, launched himself like a missile and faceplanted in my ass with such force that it slammed my forehead into the wall, and started eating out the load. He said he had had his eye in the Top and I had gotten ‘his’ load.

Why do these people not have better sense?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I couldn’t agree more- it’s a real bug bear of mine. It happened last night at the Vault. I was bent over one of the beer barrels, clearly looking to be fucked, and some bottom swooped in and started felching the loads I’d already collected. The trouble is, in that kind of setting, it’s hard to know at the start whether the felcher is a top just warming up for the big event, or just a lazy bottom who has no intention of fucking you and replacing the cum he’s just eaten. By the time it becomes clear that it’s the latter, it’s too late- the damage is done and the loads are gone, effectively stolen 😡.

7 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

The trouble is, in that kind of setting, it’s hard to know at the start whether the felcher is a top just warming up for the big event, or just a lazy bottom who has no intention of fucking you and replacing the cum he’s just eaten. By the time it becomes clear that it’s the latter, it’s too late- the damage is done and the loads are gone, effectively stolen 😡.

Worse still, he has effectively de-lubed you for the fuck that you’re trying to attract.

When I've done the group sex and cruisy things in the past, I've had this happen.  You can tell...the ones that seem to follow you around the place watching you get railed just waiting to watch some top let out his glorious seed inside me.  In those instances, when my top is finished, I get up and walk around a bit; don't leave myself just there and open myself up to that sort of travesty.  It's not a foolproof thing to do, but find I've not had this actually happen to me very often.

Also for "why" some bottoms feel the need to do this?  (Sorry, wasn't able to edit my original post to add this)...

A large part of it may be jealousy.  As @ErosWired said in the original post regarding his experience....that one bottom said it was "MY load", and think they're entitled to it - regardless of where that load was put.  When you're in a place where bottoming for loads is highly competitive, then you get these bottoms who seem way too interested by who their target top is fucking (if/when they aren't fucking THEM).

I actually don't think it's as simple as liking the act of ass-to-mouth loads.  Sure, some guys have a fetish for that sort of thing, but doesn't sound like that applies in this specific scenario.  

I have experienced this too. Pushy bottoms in general really piss me off, and there's never any shortage of them - I was once enjoying a nice hard cock at a glory hole when another bottom rolls up and tried sucking with me which I wasn't down with, before literally shoving me away and taking over. Or the bottoms that will try to out-camp you in the adjacent stall... Like... there are 20 glory holes just go find one of your own like I did.

If you don't want to be treated as a buffet, I suggest turning off the "Free Salad Bar" sign, and putting down the basket of bread sticks.

But seriously ... It is frustrating to invest the time to get your hole to the perfect stage of sloppy, only to have some jerk come along and wipe it all away.  But I have to say, it's not just bottoms who do that.  I had a top who was eating my ass while stroking to get himself hard ... until he took it too far and shot his load on the floor.  Not only did he strip the lube from my hole, but I lost the load that should have been placed there.

The saying goes, "there's no use crying over spilled milk", but situations like that are almost too much to bear.

On 5/12/2023 at 8:57 AM, ErosWired said:

“help me out”

What ???  Help you out ???  Like they deserve the fruits of YOUR labors ??? They're the idiots that need some "help", and certainly not from your richly earned buffet.  Let them earn their own, and then see how willing they are to accept "help" from others.