• Pozzed 1980 to 84
    • Pozzed 1985 to 89
    • Pozzed 1990 to 94
    • Pozzed 1995 to 99
    • Pozzed 2000 to 04
    • Pozzed 2005 to 09
    • Pozzed 2010 to now

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure there are some members who actually believe they were infected pre-1980 (and kudos to them for their tenacity in making it through those many years when meds were not what they are today!). I'll let them comment here themselves if they see fit.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

I'm pretty sure there are some members who actually believe they were infected pre-1980 (and kudos to them for their tenacity in making it through those many years when meds were not what they are today!). I'll let them comment here themselves if they see fit.

why the heck were your downvoted for this!?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, ErikRaw said:

why the heck were your downvoted for this!?  🤔

Some assholes again. No rationale for voting down that post, none. I got fukin warnings here, on fukn breedingzone!!!! WARNINGS!!! 😠😠😠😠

Anyhow. Glad to see the poll is working. 60% neg so far, weird, in my world pozs dominate.

Hope everyone answers

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/18/2023 at 2:53 PM, muscmtl said:

Some assholes again. No rationale for voting down that post, none. I got fukin warnings here, on fukn breedingzone!!!! WARNINGS!!! 😠😠😠😠

Anyhow. Glad to see the poll is working. 60% neg so far, weird, in my world pozs dominate.

Hope everyone answers

Prefer poz guys myself

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

If this small sampling is representative of the population of Poz men in general, those results are sobering. Either they represent a radical increase in the spread of HIV, and a failure of control efforts, in the last decade, or they represent a grim picture of pre-ART mortality.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

If this small sampling is representative of the population of Poz men in general, those results are sobering. Either they represent a radical increase in the spread of HIV, and a failure of control efforts, in the last decade, or they represent a grim picture of pre-ART mortality.

Hell no. I m an epidemiologist, I can confirm that only 80 responses does not represent anything. I wish a lot more guys would answer. 

As a note, it is impossible that I'm the only guy who got pozzed between 80-84

So how do i get more guys to vote ? Any idea?

This is a great poll by the way. Lots of stuff out there on poz rates, but this one would give us the proportions of slutty poz/neg rates. Invaluable data.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, muscmtl said:

Hell no. I m an epidemiologist, I can confirm that only 80 responses does not represent anything. I wish a lot more guys would answer. 

As a note, it is impossible that I'm the only guy who got pozzed between 80-84

So how do i get more guys to vote ? Any idea?

This is a great poll by the way. Lots of stuff out there on poz rates, but this one would give us the proportions of slutty poz/neg rates. Invaluable data.

I said if. Obviously you can’t derive any statistically meaningful conclusion from a sample size this small, nor on the basis of a poll with nebulous parameters. Still, if the current set revealed any sort if real pattern, and a representative sample of respondents replied per poll category, we would be seeing that 40% of new infections occurred in the last 13 years, compared to the previous three decades combined. Which we know, clearly, is not the case.

We then have to ask why there are so many respondents in the most recent category, with the number dropping sharply back into the 1990s and further back. There could be lots of reasons, not least the possibility that men old enough to get pozzed in the 80s are less inclined to be on websites like this due to their growing old-foginess (I myself resemble this remark somewhat, though I was barely old enough to have been at risk in the 80s). One possibility, however, is also the chance that many men who might have reported pozzing during the earlier categories are no longer with us to answer the question. That, too, is clearly, regrettably, sometimes the case.

• Upvote 3