• Still neg
    • Pozzed 1980 to 84
    • Pozzed 1985 to 89
    • Pozzed 1990 to 94
    • Pozzed 1995 to 99
    • Pozzed 2000 to 04
    • Pozzed 2005 to 09
    • Pozzed 2010 to now

I`m neg. as of my last test. But that has been a while ago now. Probably should get tested again soon. I`m not on prep.  I go to a bathhouse often and normally most guys fuck me bare and cum in me. Which is what I like. Probably just going to let it happen.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 3:36 PM, ErosWired said:

If this small sampling is representative of the population of Poz men in general, those results are sobering. Either they represent a radical increase in the spread of HIV, and a failure of control efforts, in the last decade, or they represent a grim picture of pre-ART mortality.

I think numbers might be skewed toward the post 2000 - and post 2010 in particular - partly because of the more recent push to be tested, to know your status, and U=U campaigns. More people are tested regularly which means infections may be diagnosed earlier.

• 1 month later...

I'm nothing if not a statistic nut.  Good question to pose, but my thoughts on the results that stand at the time of this writing (through 245 responses, with a "neg" % of 68.5)...

First is consider the forum.  This is BZ, so I'd say the sample size on here is going to be more skewed toward poz than the general MSM population at large.  

As for the numbers of men responding poz further back than 1990, I'm afraid it's been mentioned that many of those are either not on here posting about their general escapades (or lack thereof), or have sadly left us some time ago.

• Upvote 1