Territorial breeders

Teneo

I’ve been letting this Latino hunk in my neighborhood fuck me and I had been fucked twice before I told him to come that day 

he didn’t last long and then messaged me later that he was mad because I was used.

I may have whispered in Ecstasy that his cut 7” cock was the only cock I wanted. 

The more men leave seed the more seed I want.

• Upvote 1

i confess to liking a certain angle to a "territorial" Top.  i love His desire and perception that He is possessing and/or marking His territory when He breeds me. 

The flip side of that is we all are individuals and our need and capacity can be fluid. A lot of time, a bottoms need/desire/capacity for seed is going to be greater than one Tops ability to provide.  Part of 'ownership' involves taking care of and maintaining Your property.  i've found piss can be a different kind of seed that can supplement, and even enhance the feeling of being marked/possessed when the chemistry is there. 

As long as the desire/need is present between us, i.e., fucking is not just routine, or worse, obligatory- like it often gets in mono relationships, then the more a Man breeds me, the more addicted to Him i become and the more possessed i feel.  But possession doesn't have to be exclusive, i think a time share (for both Tops and bottoms) makes more sense. 

• Like 1

a little more

i have a Latino FB i write about often in the "...last load" thread.  He's been breeding me for 3 years. He's also Bi and has a gf. To me, as a Bi guy, there are things He needs/wants that i cannot give Him. i really like this Guy, so i want Him to be happy and fulfilled.  

He has also come to realize, have a certain sense, of how much i love and appreciate Him planting His seed in me. It's not 'just seed,' It's His "seed."  To me, there's more than the physical seed, there is a lot of desire and intent behind what He is doing.  For me psychologically, each time He breeds me with desire and intent, He puts more of Himself inside of me. For me it feels like i have this space inside of me that only a Man can fill, and He is filling and occupying that space.  Going back to the "time share" analogy, a Man can occupy that space for as many days in the year as He wants, and while He is 'living' there, His stuff, scent, etc., are there as well. It's different when He is not there, or leaves for a long while. The space is still there and needs to be occupied.

Another analogy (for me) could be food. One meal does not sustain forever, and one fuck and breeding doesn't either. For me, 'good nutrition' sexually is both physical and psychological.  i think generally more pay attention to the physical, which i think is why we need/want it more often. i have found for myself, when the psychological part of breeding is more present, my physical need is not as demanding.

It's complex and wonderful. i wish more Guys/guys (on the whole spectrum) were as intent on understanding and pursuing mind fuck/breeding as much as physical fuck/breeding. 

Love "territorial" tops.  my bf definitely is. Hes even checked my hole for cum from other dudes. Doesn't stop me from taking loads without him knowing 😈 but hot that hes pretty possessive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

If the dynamic is there then fine, I'd have no issue with a Territorial top, especially if they treated me more like a whore when they found me full with someone else load, but to get pissy and angry about it after it is just a no for me 

Some people simply enjoy the convenience of a nearby sex partner.  When I lived in Houston I was pleasantly surprised to discover a man living in my building that I'd recently hooked up with at a local bathhouse.  It was a 30 minute effort to get to the bathhouse.  He was 2 floors below me.  It didn't matter who made the call....me or him..., but we could be naked and sucking one another's cock in 5 minutes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

He's also Bi and has a gf. To me, as a Bi guy, there are things He needs/wants that i cannot give Him. i really like this Guy, so i want Him to be happy and fulfilled.  

He has also come to realize, have a certain sense, of how much i love and appreciate Him planting His seed in me. It's not 'just seed,' It's His "seed."

So how does she feel about this “time share”? Because it seems to me he’s not just sharing you with the other Tops who fuck you - by placing a value on his personal seed in relation to you, you are effectively time-sharing him with his girlfriend. She, however, might take a dim view of your feelings about his seed if she were aware of them, because they reflect the emotional connection to him that you cultivate in your sexual relationships and often write about here. 

There are a lot of guys that seem to want a somewhat weird form of serial monogamy out there. They aren't really monogamous and know you aren't either, but only have sex with 1 person in the same day. Ironically I more often have this problem with non-cumdump bottoms than tops or versatile guys. 

I'm upfront with any potential fuckbuds (I don't have one at the moment) that there's always a possibility of me having others.  If his preference is that I'm not pre-loaded for him, then I'm willing to make that agreement.  I fully understand that not all guys who top are into sloppy holes - personally, I prefer any guy who bottoms for me not be pre-loaded either, so I fully understand where these tops are coming from.  

At a cruise bar or sauna, I just expect that any bottom I fuck is likely pre-loaded; equally, any guy who fucks me needs to accept the same (they are welcome to ask me, and I'll be honest with them - they can take that answer however they wish).  

If a guy wants to be proper territorial with me, though, that's not okay unless we're in a committed long-term romantic relationship.  Anything short of that, and it's just not the kind of arrangement that I'm willing to consent to.

• Like 1

I was exclusively owned once, for six years, but his control over my sexuality was more in the nature of insisting that I take what I was told to take when I was told to take it, by whom I was told to take it - with his approval. There were a couple of instances where men wanted to use me and he did not permit it. While he made it clear that my purpose was for use, he also made it clear that it would be at his discretion.

Frankly, I enjoyed the arrangement, though he could have taken much greater advantage of it than he did, or than I wished he had.

He actually held a physical, paper deed to my body that outlined his ownership. It wouldn’t have stood up in a court, of course, but as far as I was concerned, it was as valid and binding as a deed to any car or house, and I had given it to him freely. After he ultimately returned it, I have given the Deed to my body to a very small, select number of men for limited periods, because they impress me with their exceptionalism as Tops and/or Dominants. The Deed now specifies, however, that the rights granted - and they are broad - are not exclusive.

The main reason for this is that I have discovered that if you give a Top/Dominant unlimited power to use you sexually at will in any way that pleases him - he won’t take advantage of it. On the face of it, you’d think that if you give a man a sex slave and say, “No, really - you can do anything you want, as often as you want”, he’d start livin’ the dream. But no.

And really, it’s an unreasonable expectation on the part of a bottom/submissive to look to another man to be responsible for keeping his sexual hunger (which may be voracious) constantly sated. A Top may have moments in which he feels like thoroughly using a bottom, but these are moods, and cannot be sustained on a constant basis. Plus, doing what is needed to keep a bottom satisfactorily fucked is a lot like work. Even if the arrangement is instead one of ensuring that a submissive is in a constant state of sexual denial, even that requires daily effort on the Top’s part.

So the difficulty with Tops who begin to behave in an exclusively territorial way is that it’s almost impossible for them to actually responsibly meet the needs of the people that they’re claiming.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Part of 'ownership' involves taking care of and maintaining Your property

Of course you're 100% correct.  Perhaps not merely "a part of", but the most important part of Ownership.  I know and understand that lots of guys think that Leathermen are just costumed tricks, but there are some of us still around that take The Life seriously.  Caring for, seeing to the welfare of, protecting and loving our "property" is one of the biggest thrills we experience.  Whether it's a monogamous relationship (highly unlikely), or making sure the sub gets as much extra action as he needs/wants (highly likely), caring for the well being, advancement, increasing his knowledge/understanding of the LeatherLife, keeping him in good health, exercising all facets of his intellectual curiosity, on and on and on - is a huge thrill for a Dom.  

• Like 3