Were you born a bottom? Or made one?

blackfeeder

How did you become a bottom?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. How did you become a bottom?

• I was born a bottom.
    • Being forced to take cock in my ass turned me into a bottom.
    • I didn't want to get fucked, but I was seduced/tricked into becoming a bottom.
    • Getting fucked in the ass never interested me until curiosity led me to become a bottom.

Started getting curious about guys at 18 so I started being an anonymous cocksucker for a dominant daddy. 

After a few meet ups I asked him to fuck me. He had me wait face down ass up with the door unlocked. Immediately as he started pushing into my hole it was painful but he held me down forcing me to take it and made me beg for his cum. 

Ever since then I love being an anonymous cumslut for cocks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While I top, early on as soon as I figured out what sex was, I craved men to fuck me.  And once I started getting fucked, my immediate thought afterwards was getting laid again  Plus to me getting fucked made me feel popular and loved the attention it brought me

I began my journey toward being a total bottom when I was around 13 and discovered that I enjoyed nothing more than shoving any and every phallic shaped object I could find into my hole.  Candles, screwdriver handles, plunger handles, carrots, and I became adept at carving large candles into dildos.  I would stay up until the wee hours feverishly fucking my boy pussy until I collapsed in exhaustion.

If I had access to the real thing back then I would have been the biggest cock slut imaginable.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2023 at 8:55 AM, Need2submit said:

I began my journey toward being a total bottom when I was around 13 and discovered that I enjoyed nothing more than shoving any and every phallic shaped object I could find into my hole.  Candles, screwdriver handles, plunger handles, carrots, and I became adept at carving large candles into dildos.  I would stay up until the wee hours feverishly fucking my boy pussy until I collapsed in exhaustion.

If I had access to the real thing back then I would have been the biggest cock slut imaginable.

I love the plunger 🪠,  suction it to the side of the tub and go stiff and deep 😵

• Upvote 1

I know that these days "being born" something has become very popular, but in the case of bottoms, nobody is born a bottom.

In my early 20's I discovered that I preferred to bottom because that way at the sauna I can be horny and have fun for longer periods of time. When I had a gloryhole I could service many guys and enjoyed swallowing load and getting bred.  I enjoyed watching guys fuck me, listening to them groan and moan while they unloaded inside my hole.  Every time I take a load and hear the guy shooting inside, it feels like I'm having an orgasm, but I'm still feeling horny.  So many times I've been bred at a sauna and then minutes later I see the guy leaving the sauna. 

It's the way the male orgasm works that I think makes many guys want to bottom instead, if they are able to, because some men are incurable of bottoming.  Also, while bottoming I don't have to worry about having an erection or not.

I had a good friend who was a total bottom and I think my friendship with him made me try bottoming and I liked it. But I wasn't born a bottom

On 6/30/2023 at 6:16 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I knew early on that not only do I like men but I wanted a man inside me. Not sure how it worked at first but I figured it out real quick. Lol

I feel that you can have it both ways. For me, I have no desire to top. I never have. Before I knew what sex was I wanted a boy to lay on me. To feel him on me was all I wanted. I didn’t know anything about it. When I had sex with a man(my step dad) for the first time I knew it was right. It didn’t feel wrong at all. I started craving the feeling. Like a drug almost. I loved the way cum feels inside me. I know now as I have gotten much older(lol) that there are others that are like me. 

• Like 3

i don't think there is evidence that can definitively prove one is "born a bottom."  Who can even remember back to birth lol? i get it though. As far back as i can remember i've been bottom. Is there a physical, brain factor that makes us bottom? idk There are definitely psychological factors for me. i also believe that the more i have bottomed, the more that has been reinforced in me? i suspect neuroplasticity plays a part, that the pleasure response i have to receiving a Mans cock gets triggered and exercised every time i get fucked and those neurons multiply and become stronger in my brain reinforcing my being bottom. 

It doesn't matter to me though, i love the dynamic of opposites and love those who 'feel' like they were born Top, whether They can prove it or not is not an issue for me, the fact that They want/need to put Their cock, orgasm and seed in me is what evokes the craving bottom in me.