Weird trends

slaveboi

1 hour ago, BB4fking said:

While ‘money boys’/prostitution is hardly a new trend, I’ve noticed in last couple years on the apps more young guys explicitly seeking ‘rewards’. While I find this annoying and undermining of the notion of equality in hookups, it seems to be something short of prostitution as the rewards sought are less than the ‘market rate’ for sex workers and - this is my impression anyway without actually using any - seem more like a tip than charging for sex. 

Fully agree. When you look at it through this lens, there may not be a shortage of tops. Some of the tops may simply be choosing to monetize their asset. While I can still attract men with my looks, I have nothing against doing what's needed to get to the front of the line. My time is valuable too. I can invest money to travel to new (free) dick in other cities, waste time trying to score local (free) dick that may flake on me or get a guaranteed hot fuck and huge load from a big dicked top who wants a "tip".

Well, that's a new one to me .... no guy in the fuckjoints has ever asked me for money, probably because he'd price himself right out of business since there are so many other Holes gladly taking loads for free.  

On 5/28/2023 at 3:03 PM, BB4fking said:

While ‘money boys’/prostitution is hardly a new trend, I’ve noticed in last couple years on the apps more young guys explicitly seeking ‘rewards’. While I find this annoying and undermining of the notion of equality in hookups, it seems to be something short of prostitution as the rewards sought are less than the ‘market rate’ for sex workers and - this is my impression anyway without actually using any - seem more like a tip than charging for sex. Perhaps I’m wrong with this impression. An equivalent I find in some Asian countries are guys who seek $5 for petrol or a taxi after sex, though this in not a new trend and again can be contrasted with guys who want to be paid for the sex itself.

I think this is a false distinction. A person who performs a sexual service for money is by definition a prostitute - the amount is irrelevant, and any “market rate” for any service of any kind will always be governed by the lowest price for which the service can be obtained. That is how a competitive open market of goods and services works. A ‘tip’ normally refers to a discretionary contribution by the recipient of a service, but in this context, the ‘tip’ is required, and without it, the service will not be performed - therefore it is not actually a tip, but a fee. A guy may say, “I’m not a prostitute, I just fuck for tips,” to which I would reply, “Honey, that just makes you a cheaper whore.”

I never entertain such overtures from Tops for a second - the instant any suggestion of a transaction occurs, the conversation is over. Nobody offers to compensate me for the use of my body, and I wouldn’t accept it if they did, and I have no need whatever to pay to get a cock in my cunt when my entire purpose is to be free access for breeding.

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Well, that's a new one to me .... no guy in the fuckjoints has ever asked me for money, probably because he'd price himself right out of business since there are so many other Holes gladly taking loads for free.  

I've had it happen in sex clubs and adult theaters in several cities, but haven't had it happen in the last 5 years or more. So it doesn't seem like a recent trend.

It's not that I simply wouldn't - but paying for sex seems a bit too gutteral to me.  I do carry a few bucks walking the dog, since there are a some homeless in my neighborhood, and it's not up to me to judge why that is.  It just is, and everyone gets hungry. 

I also "kept" a cumdump for a few years, but that was for my own pleasure - it was more of an investment than anything else.  In the fuckjoints, pecuniary advances would just turn me off.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I do carry a few bucks walking the dog, since there are a some homeless in my neighborhood,

Your comment reminded me when I was walking around a downtown hotel after sundown and a homeless black guy in his 40s came up to me and looked me right in the eyes and said "I'll give you a BJ for 20 bucks".  I was stupid to say no but I also was younger then and didn't feel comfortable.  Nowadays I carry too much cash on hand.

I should carry 2 wallets like my Grandpa did.  He had his fake wallet in his back pocket that had like $20 in 1s.  His real wallet was in his FRONT pocket and had hundreds.  Grandpa figured a thief would have to get close to the sensitive parts to steal it and he'd feel it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

What a great idea ... thanks for sharing it.  When I take the dog out, I don't carry the wallet.  I use a little leather photo-holder from an old wallet with a photocopy of my id.  But, like your Grandpa, I carry the cash in a front pocket, but not because I want a blowjob from one of these guys.  There's one particularly unfortunate homeless guy that usually asks if I want to fuck him.  I doubt he's showered in years now, and I do prefer some small measure of cleanliness  🤢

On 5/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, ladyMacDeath said:

I am that chick on Grindr lol. I've been on their for about 3 years now. Started in Atlanta looking for my first double pen with bi guys, then...

Honestly Ive been on bz since 2016. I feel that females should be able to like what they like. Without being shunned for it.... now I also feel that if we are being made to accept ts woman as such. TS chicks saying they are straight and don't like girls. Thank technically we both are one in the same. So how come Its weird to see me (3 holes)woman on gay sites.

I don't think it's weird.   You go where you find what you want.  Sites like adult friend finder and Fetlife aren't as open to things as they portray.  Women on Grindr make sense.  It's a way to fulfill one of my fetishes that is harder on other sites.  I wish there were more.  The gals in my area are usually travelers.

The crowd I have hung out with has been bare for over a decade.  Although I guess the guys asking about condoms are the minority now, they tend to be young or married.

I can't say I've noticed any changes in positions other than the ones that go along with doing it in a hotel room and not at a rest stop somewhere.  Ah for the days of being bent over a picnic table at a rest stop getting railed with a bunch of other guys standing around whacking off.

• The invention and rise of online "Cash Masters" in the last few years.
  • The thing with the dog hoods and pretending to be a puppy.
  • Bareback is no longer a USP/differentiator. 
  • Increasing numbers of different ads (5+ sometimes) on BBRT for different guys doing the cum-dump thing on the same Saturday in what is becoming known as the cum-dump hotel in London. 

I've been away moving flats, but finally getting back around to this.  I'm going to comment and add my 2p on the ones above - thank you @AirmaxUK for the post and additional points.

Cash master = a glorified fetish word for a profession that begins with E and end with a T where the "scor" in the middle (sorry to the moderators here, but needed to spell this one out).

Believe it or not, I've some around on the dog masks.  I had an albeit mild playsession with a guy who really showed me the basics of pup play.  It was one of the most loving and empowering experiences I've had.  So, don't knock it til you tried it here...

Yeah, I used to get much more action at group parties when being a barebacker was a differentiator.  Now I feel like I'm in competition - and it's not easy doing that in my 40's now.  It's a shame; part of me wishes I had PrEP back in my 20's, but c'est la vie...

I have to wonder about that cumdump hotel, though...Just today I saw two ads for "cumdump" bottoms where the number of accepted attendees was well north of 50 each.  I suspect there is quite a bit of overlap in lists there, but I also wonder how many of them actually turn up and what experiences those respective bottoms had.  I'm willing to bank that at least one of them was seriously disappointed.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Just today I saw two ads for "cumdump" bottoms where the number of accepted attendees was well north of 50 each.  I suspect there is quite a bit of overlap in lists there, but I also wonder how many of them actually turn up

The conventional wisdom among cumdump bottoms around here with experience of trying this sort of thing is to expect a no-show rate of about 80%. It’s just ridiculous.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The conventional wisdom among cumdump bottoms around here with experience of trying this sort of thing is to expect a no-show rate of about 80%. It’s just ridiculous.

It's not just the tops not showing up - I noted someone had booked a room for such an event on BBRT and I asked him afterwards how it went. Turns out he never turned up at the hotel to collect his prizes. If I was one of the fifteen or so tops booked in I'd be well pissed to find the bottom didn't show up. 

What's a mystery to me is how/why some guys at that hotel get a ton of interest and others don't.  It seems quite hit and miss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/3/2023 at 8:51 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

It's not just the tops not showing up - I noted someone had booked a room for such an event on BBRT and I asked him afterwards how it went. Turns out he never turned up at the hotel to collect his prizes. If I was one of the fifteen or so tops booked in I'd be well pissed to find the bottom didn't show up. 

What's a mystery to me is how/why some guys at that hotel get a ton of interest and others don't.  It seems quite hit and miss.

I've mentioned it before but I feel like I've figured out about the best system to get the most out of being a hotel cum dump. Location is key.  I have about a 40% no show rate but a lot of my tops are repeats. 

15 hours ago, slaveboi said:

I've mentioned it before but I feel like I've figured out about the best system to get the most out of being a hotel cum dump. Location is key.  I have about a 40% no show rate but a lot of my tops are repeats. 

So... currently if you go on BBRT and set the location to Central London and list the events, you'll see a bunch of guys (about 50%) advertising for the same hotel. As of this morning, of those ads, most have 0-2 guys attending, one or two have 5-10 and one ad stands out as having 49 guys. 

What I'm interested in, is why is the guy with 49 people so successful - his ad isn't notably different - he's not the youngest - and there are guys who are more of a thirst trap who are in the 0-2 guys zone.  The successful guy's profile only has one pic you can see and there's not a lot of description. His event is for a Thursday, which I imagine would be less busy than a weekend. 

This seems to happen with some regularity - lots of ads for the same place and one has a ton of responses, the others very little. I've often wondered why. 

Given the quoted 20% show up rate for guys with <10 visitors is it worth it? You'd be better off down the road at The Vault or one of the Saunas, surely?

For those that do this, do you rely on BBRT or work the apps hard trying to lure guys in? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

So... currently if you go on BBRT and set the location to Central London and list the events, you'll see a bunch of guys (about 50%) advertising for the same hotel. As of this morning, of those ads, most have 0-2 guys attending, one or two have 5-10 and one ad stands out as having 49 guys. 

What I'm interested in, is why is the guy with 49 people so successful - his ad isn't notably different - he's not the youngest - and there are guys who are more of a thirst trap who are in the 0-2 guys zone.  The successful guy's profile only has one pic you can see and there's not a lot of description. His event is for a Thursday, which I imagine would be less busy than a weekend. 

This seems to happen with some regularity - lots of ads for the same place and one has a ton of responses, the others very little. I've often wondered why. 

Given the quoted 20% show up rate for guys with <10 visitors is it worth it? You'd be better off down the road at The Vault or one of the Saunas, surely?

For those that do this, do you rely on BBRT or work the apps hard trying to lure guys in? 

I use all the apps. I get the most guys off grindr, and, and squirt.