Weird trends

slaveboi

2 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Married straight guy’s advertising that they are married and she knows… doesn’t that mean they are BI? 

Not necessarily, they could just enjoy the physical aspect of having sex with guys  but have no romantic attraction to guys. That being said most probably do fall towards the bi/gay side of things but sexuality is a spectrum.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 2:44 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

This seems to happen with some regularity - lots of ads for the same place and one has a ton of responses, the others very little. I've often wondered why. 

Herd mentality.  Its like fads that everyone falls for.

There's no point trying to understand it.  It just happens.

• Like 1

The "handlers" of pups is confusing.  I kinda get the pup play "headspace".  But, I don't need "stuff" (masks or other accoutrements) to get into a "head space" as a sub or dom. But what about the handlers? It looks kinda boring and a lot of work. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 8:44 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

What I'm interested in, is why is the guy with 49 people so successful - his ad isn't notably different - he's not the youngest - and there are guys who are more of a thirst trap who are in the 0-2 guys zone.  The successful guy's profile only has one pic you can see and there's not a lot of description. His event is for a Thursday, which I imagine would be less busy than a weekend.

I've seen this ad, and I wondered the same - the number is markedly higher now (up to 70).

If I read through the attendee listing of who's been accepted, there are a number of guys on there who are unabashed bottom cumdumps themselves.  I feel Mr. Host-man has fallen into the trap of inviting anyone that asks and even with a good turnout rate might find that other bottoms are getting fucked in his space.  I really want to talk to this guy afterwards to see what happens.  If the guy is on here reading this - message me...I'm curious 😄  

On 6/6/2023 at 7:58 AM, pulcish said:

Not necessarily, they could just enjoy the physical aspect of having sex with guys  but have no romantic attraction to guys. That being said most probably do fall towards the bi/gay side of things but sexuality is a spectrum.

They are bisexual. No man who is actually really heterosexual/straight has sex with men.

The dog mask dog roleplay is odd, not that they pretend to be a dog by role play or want to literally be "treated like a bitch" sexually, but with some men and women they are only into this kink and that is it or they are into the whole dog lifestyle and it is too limiting.  If I want a dog I will get an actual dog, not some guy or lady into this sex kink.

I have been in bars and other places where people were constantly on their phones, and not talking to anyone. This is not surprising at all.  I have a gay friend who used to hook up on scruff and he would rather go on apps and stay at home than go out to meet men in person.

Guys and ladies on fan sites and who are "financial dominants" who never see clients in person. But again this is no surprise especially with COVID.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 4:01 AM, Japbtm said:

Married straight guy’s advertising that they are married and she knows… doesn’t that mean they are BI? 

Yes those guy are more bisexual than straight but so many gay guys want to hook up with a "straight" guy so there's that in their advertising...

I'm also married and she knows but I'm more homosexual than bisexual now with being 100% hetro-celebate since January 2022 and not having sex with wife since  late 2015. My last hetrosexual intercourse with any woman was 2018.