Spreading my Toxic Seed

6 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

And there will be more chapters with Dean ro follow!  I'm NOT here to gain a "status!"  My stories have already got me to the highest possible level.  I simply don't live forbl likes!

Not here to gain a status, well, depends which one!!! 🦠☣️

Sorry, this was too much a number LOL!!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

A question for all of you who follow the story.  I got some negative feedback on chapter with jock pussy.  Love to hear your thoughts, either positive or negative. 

I included it in story as Trans rights are currently in the news, especially here in Florida.  The character is technically female, but if you've never seen a jock pussy video, start searching.  There is no way one would ever guess a female until the pants drop!

BTW I've got BOTH negative and positive feedback. 

I'm a total bottom - but the thought of being with an FTM is fucking hot!  Definately a turn-on for me!  I follow quite a few on Twitter and my mouth just fuckin waters .. 

• Like 3

I thought I’d be the only one to be in favor of Dean, but looks like I’m not. I’m in total lust with some of these jacked masculine FTM studs. I think when they start fairly young on the hormones they are totally guys till the “bonus hole” gets revealed. I can see why total bottoms would not be into it. No cock. But I seriously hope to fuck one or more at some point. I don’t consider myself bi but I’d eat out and fuck their pussied as much as their asses 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Chapter 15: Afterglow

Marc and I laid cuddled together in bed when he started crying.  I said what's wrong babe?  He said he was so happy that we finally got to fuck each other.  I corrected him by saying breed each other.  He smiled and said yes.  I asked him if me being toxic was an issue.  He said only partially, as it was a shock to him. He reminded me that it wasn't that long ago we were simply skinny dipping, jacking and sucking each other off, and now we were breeding each other. 

I told Marc that was interesting as he was the one that started our experimental stages, and I always considered him to be more sexually adventurous than me.  He laughed and said yea, especially since I took your poz seed once tonight, and want to take more.  I asked him why.  Marc said he had never known anyone who had HIV before, but besides making me a piggy guy, I was still myself.  He said in fact it was a turn on that becoming poz made me into a pig.

I oinked at Marc and gave him a deep kiss. He said tell me what it's like to be poz.  I told him it was rough at first.  The fuck flu kicked my ass, but my step dad was there to help me through it.  He was shocked when I told him my stepdad kept pumping his toxic seed in me while I had the flu. Although Marc's cock was semi hard while I was playing with his nips, he suddenly became fully erect. 

Marc asked me what I thought about my step dad being the one to gift me.  I said that he wasn't my dad by birth, but my real dad was also positive, and they both seeded me recently.   With that Marc said he needed to unload in my ass.  Of course I obliged.  Marc was a machine this time fucking me harder and faster that I ever imagined he would.  It wasn't anything romantic, just pure primal sex.  As I felt his cock pulsing in me, he blurted out take what could be my last negative load!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Tighthole64- write any damned thing you think up! Why would someone elses view have to be yours? As far as it being FTM, would there be the same "gasp" and pearl clutching if it had been a jock guy who was a eunich?  As a fellow Floridian, we already have a skid mark on white briefs Governor who feels the need to control what we can see, read, and be.  Write on and possibly trigger some curiousity  in a reader or 10 who may not have ever seen a FTM or even a vag in their life, and thru the story and what it (they) can do might be the next fetish to explore.Or maybe the next chapter will have a different twist that will spark someones desire to explore something different, new. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Tighthole64- write any damned thing you think up! Why would someone elses view have to be yours? As far as it being FTM, would there be the same "gasp" and pearl clutching if it had been a jock guy who was a eunich?  As a fellow Floridian, we already have a skid mark on white briefs Governor who feels the need to control what we can see, read, and be.  Write on and possibly trigger some curiousity  in a reader or 10 who may not have ever seen a FTM or even a vag in their life, and thru the story and what it (they) can do might be the next fetish to explore.Or maybe the next chapter will have a different twist that will spark someones desire to explore something different, new. 

Perfectly said!  I'm really writing a chapter after being inspired by your post!

• Like 1

Chapter 16: Breed Me Hard!

After Marc pulled out, I cleaned his cock, and he ate his load from my ass, snowballing it with me.  We continued our conversation which was Inturpted by his need to breed.  I explained to Marc that my step dad was very caring, and that he was open in letting me decide if I wanted him to poz me.  It was a true connection between us.  Both romantic and piggy at times.  Marc said he loved that connection. I told him deep down, I knew my step dad wanted to poz me, and later learned that my real dad also had that desire.

Marc told me he'd be honored to have me his gifter, just like I was honored to have my step dad be my gifter.   I told Marc it was simply his choice.  I didn't tell him that I had hoped for him to be my first son.  As  I thought about it, I f Marc decided he didn't want to become poz, id still breed him if he was on Prep.  Deep down I however saw the fire in his eyes knowing he would let me gift him.  It could be sooner, it could be later.

Marc then looked at me and said breed me again.  He said he didn't want it to be romantic as he wanted to see the piggy side of me. And he got it!  I picked him off of the bed, slapped his face and then spit on his face.  I noticed a necktie hanging in his closet, and grabbed it, tying his hands together, and throwing him ass up of the bed.  I grabbed a bottle of poppers, taking several deep hits before sticking my finger up his ass, making sure that my fingernails were scratching the inside of his ass.  Marc had never verbally committed to me pozzing him, but his actions said yes to me.  I looked around to see if there was a visible toothbrush, however I didn't see one.  Probably a good thing as at that point I would have brushed him hard. 

I thrust my dry cock in him in one strong thrust, making him yelp out in pain.  The only lube was a small amount of blood from me fingering him.  I didn't let him adjust to my cock.  He got long hard strokes, with me pulling completely out on each one.  I made him repeatedly tell me that he wanted my toxic seed.  There was no hesitation in his voice. The more often he said it, the harder I pounded his negative ass.  I fucked him for a good 15-20 minutes before I felt my nutsack pulling up, and then my cock starting to pulse inside his eager ass. This time the load   went in shallow so that my poison could seep into his torn ass lining. I pulled a butt plug from the desk, and jammed it up his hole so my seed could simmer inside of him. 

Marc just laid there like a limp doll, with me on top of him.  Our session was one of the most intense I've ever had with anyone. I untied Marc's hands, and we cuddled each other until our sweaty bodies simply fell asleep.  No words were spoken.  They didn't need to be, as the smiles on our face simply said it all. 

Edited by tighthole64
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 17: Riding Jimmy

Our nap was interrupted by Jimmy knocking on the door. Marc opened the door and Jimmy's gym shorts were already tented from his huge cock. As Marc turned around he noticed Marc's plugged ass, and asked how many loads in. I said two and he said let's make it three! Marc backed up and rubbed his ass against Jimmy's raging cock. He could tell that he didn't have his PA in, and simply said breed me. Jimmy dropped his shorts, and bent Marc over the desk. He handed Marc the poppers and said you'll need these bitch. Jimmy knocked the bottle of lube from the desk saving he hoped I had shot huge loads as Marc was gonna need lots of lube to take him. I told him the first was deep in his second ring, but the second was pretty big, and his ass was bleeding some from a rough fuck.

I was a bit concerned about Marc taking Jimmy's charged seed, especially as his ass was torn. I wasn't worried that much though as Jimmy said he just recently went on his med break. As such, the meds should likely still be effective and he was U+.  

Jimmy pulled the plug from Marcs ass and my slightly pink cum oozed from his ass. Jimmy ate his ass, savoring the flavor of my bloodied seed. He then put the head of his cock to Marc's hole and said ready.or not, here it comes. I got my phone out and started to video as I knew Marc would love too see Jimmys cock stretching his hole. Not only was Jimmy ten plus inches, he was truly beer can thick. Fortunately Jimmy took it easy on him, easing just the head in. Marc was wincing in pain, but still managed to tell Jimmy to breed him.  

Marc got about 8 inches of Jimmy in him when Jimmy said ride my cock like the fucking slut you are. Marc immediately hopped on his cock, and much to my suprise took him to the base. He wasted no time in bouncing up and down furiously on his cock. He slowed down only when he shot a hands free load, which hit not only my phone, but my face. I ended the video by licking his cum from the camera lens, and then focusing on my cum covered face. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Yep it's two for Tuesday!

Chapter 18: Seeding Dean

We all laid back on the bed and  simulcast the video of the breeding to the TV. Marc was stunned seeing the bucking bronco he was riding Jimmy's cock. He was especially thrilled when I did an extreme  close up of his gaping hole when Jimmy pulled his cock out of his ass. 

We hadn't finished the video yet, when there was a knock at the door.  Marc answered it, and it was Dean.  He was dressed in a white wife beater and gym shorts.  If you saw him walking down the street, there was no way you would think he had a pussy. Dean was openly carrying a bottle of Jack, which was half gone.  It was apparent that he had recently drank it. Dean quickly saw the other two on the bed stroking each other's cocks.

Dean said it looks like a party and asked if he could join.  He said he had another bottle in his room.  We said sure, and he went back to his room and came back with not just Jack, but a trick bag. Dean sat down between Jimmy and I and immediately took off his wife beater and grabbed both of our cocks, gently stroking both of us.  I started to pre cum a bit, and Dean started sucking my cock.  Im not sure where Dean learned his cocksucking skills, but he sucked just as good, or even better than many guys. Dean then stuck his hand down his shorts, starting to finger himself.  Jimmy said let me see your pussy, and Dean pulled off his shorts revealing a jock strap. No lacy girly panties, but a jock like any male would wear.

Dean told us that he was overjoyed that we had accepted him for who he was. We all agreed that we had no issues with him, and looked forward to having sex with him. He said others have accepted him, but never knew he had a pussy between his legs.  He said that most other gay guys back out of having sex when they first see it.  He said there were a few that would however let him fuck them with a strap on, and although he would take a cock up his pussy, he preferred it up his ass as a man should. Dean started fingering himself furiously.  You could see the lust in his eyes.

Dean then pulled his jock down and asked who wanted to suck his cock?  Now I haven't seen much female pussy before, and often head a clit referred to as the little man in a boat.  Although I'd never heard a clit considered a cock, it was pretty big, and glistened in his  juices.

To my suprise, Jimmy got up and sucked his cock intensly, before pulling his jock completely down, and darting his tongue inside his pussy, and gently nibbling on his pussy lips.   Dean played with his cock as Jimmy worked his pussy with his tongue.  Dean blurted out that he needed his ass filled with cum.  Marc had been sniffing Dean's soaked jock and smiled and said like my ass?  Dean smiled and said give my ass your seed Marc! 

Dean laid back and spread his legs wide exposing his pink pucker.  Dean reached down and started didling his cock, making his pussy even wetter.  Marc slapped his rock hard ass cheeks a few times, and teased his hole with his cock. Dean was very verbal.  He repeatedly said fill my ass with your man seed.  His pussy juices were flowing like a river, which Jimmy noticed, and got several towels to lay out.  He could only imagine what it woukd be like once Marc seeded him. Both his ass and pussy dripping.  Once Marc seeded him, he  started eating his soaked pussy and rimming his loaded ass.  He said it was an odd combination of his cum and pussy juice, but it didn't taste bad. Dean pulled out a rather large plug from his trick bag and shoved it up his pussy. I grabbed one of my plugs and shoved it up his ass.  Although it was huge, it slid in quite easily.  He poured us all a drink, and we started drinking and talking.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 5

23 hours ago, WolfinSheepsClothing said:

LOVE IT!  so glad you wrote that chapter!  thanks so much for those of us who like trans men.

Thanks.  There will be a bit more.  Dean is based upon a Trans man that I have chatted with, but never met.  He's been cool in being open about his experience.  Living in Florida now is an exceptionally hard time for not just LGBTQ+, but particularly Trans persons.  

I know that while some like you enjoy the story, some think eewwww pussy.  I have no issue with that.  Everyone has opinions which I respect.  The important thing I think is that one keeps an open mind.  An upcoming chapter gets deep into a man being trapped in a woman's body as shared by Dean, BTW was Lauren before transition.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1