Spreading my Toxic Seed

Chapter 30: Open Wide

We had a special treat for Marc. We wanted to show him pictures of how bad his ass was torn up. My stepdad had wanted to use a speculum on Marc, but the "arms" on it would be an issue in brushing him once his hole was opened wide. He did find what was called an anal dialator though. It was a unique toy comprised of a main ring which had six rods in it. There were wing nuts on each of the shafts to slowly turn to open a hole wide by turning them. The rods could be completely removed, which was perfect so as not to interfere with brushing. We took three of the rods out, thinking this would be perfect for opening Marc's hole and then brushing it, which it was.

We inserted the rods in Marc's ass, and started turning the wing nuts to open him up. It was a bit awkward using, and didn't open him as wide as a traditional speculum would have, but still effective. I took some close up pictures of his bright red insides. The brushes had definitely done a number on his insides. The walls of his ass were pink and puffy. As I was taking pictures, Marc begged us to brush and breed him again. Of course we did. My step dad retrieved the toothbrush and shoved it in Marc's ass. He had to work around the posts that were holding Marc's hole open, but he made it work.  

I started to do a video of the brushing, but then moved to video Marc's face. He had a joyous looking his face, and I asked him how he felt. He smiled and said great, knowing that after the brushing, he'd receive our toxic loads. He begged us ro poz him. I said you are well on your way baby, now suck my cock. My step dad started brushing him a bit harder, while stroking his own cock. He knew he wouldn't be able to get his cock in him, but was going to jack off a load in Marcs wide open hole. My stepdad said to come over and video it. He then pulled out the well bloodied brush, and shot his load in. He quickly inserted the brush in saying, let's make sure this load seeps in your body, doing what it is meant to do.  

He pulled the bloody cum covered brush from his hole so that I could get a picture of it. It was a beautiful sight. The red cum was frothy looking. You could actually see it slowly seep into his torn up ass. I handed my phone to my step dad, and said it wouldn't be long before I was going to bust my nut. I jacked a huge load into his waiting hole, and brushed him again. I pulled the brush out, and my stepdad removed the dialator, and quickly plugged him. While he was doing that I had Marc clean my blodied cock, and then suck on the bloody toothbrush. We all got in bed and added two hash marks to Marc's ass, totalling eight.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 31:

It was still relatively early, but we were all exhausted and fell asleep. We would just have to start early tomorrow! The sun was barely up, and I felt my stepdads cock enter my hole. Marc was still sound asleep and snoring. I told my stepdad not to waste his load in me, but he said I deserved it. Who was I to disagree? I laid on my side as he slowly fucked me. After he seeded me, we went on the porch to drink some coffee and smoke a cigarette. It wasn't long before Marc came out and said, there you are! I need seeded badly!

We said yes you do, and headed back to the bed. It was still early, and I was feeling lazy, so I just laid back and told Marc to ride me. He quickly sat on my cock, bucking like a bull. My step dad then suggested that we DP him which we did. This time was a bit unusual, and awkward, but somehow it worked. My step dad picked up Marc, who had his arms around his shoulders. I helped my step dad into Marc's eager hole, and Marc did most of the work. I then entered Marc from behind. It was quite a tight fit. This was quite tiring for my step dad, and sadly prevented much bucking by Marc, so we moved back to the bed and finished what we had started, both of us planting our seed deepin Marc. I always loved when the two of us DPd someone. There is nothing better than feeling another cock rubbing against yours inside of an ass, especially when it's your step dads!

After bith if us nutted in Marcs ass, Marc grabbed the tooth brush, and started to vigorously brush himself. We told Marc we were concerned that he had been brushed so much, that we should refrain from it foe a bit. He reluctantly agreed as he said his hole was quite sore, but he needed to get pozzed this weekend. We let Marc finish, and plugged him again. Loads nine and ten were in!

We decided to go to breakfast, and suprised to see my real dad there. We knew he would be at the pig party tonight, but didn't expect to see him this early. He introduced himself to Marc saying he was happy to know that his son wanted him to be the first one to convert. It bothered me, as I never told Marc that was my goal. It slipped right past Marc though. My real dad told Marc he couldn't wait to breed him. My step dad reminded him that this weekend was about us, and not him. My real dad said, how soon you forget that i was the one that gifted you, and you converted my son. Our DNA is one.  

My step dad agreed, and apologized. He said it was a natural reaction as so many others wanted Marc's ass already. He said just wait to see what we wrote on his ass! My real dad just said, let's do it! We wasted no time heading back to the cabin, and dropping our clothes. My step dad looked at my real dad, and said the honor is all years. Marc was thrilled staring at my real dads cock. He told him even though he loved our cocks, it would be nice to get some new cock in him. He said it had been tough seeing all the beautiful cocks thus far, knowing that he couldn't take them. He added that my real dad's cock was the nicest, and said just breed me!

My real dad told Marc to get on all fours for his breeding. He chuckles seeing the off limits note we had written on Marc's ass. We removed Marc's plug, and my real dad plunged his cock in deeply. He said he heard I liked it rough, and that's what he would get. After he filled Marc's hole, he looked up at me, and said next! I mounted Marc, and damn my real dad had deposited quite the load. Ultimately I did the same, and looked at my step dad and said next up! As my step dad entered Marc, our combined cum was gushing out of Marc's ass. Just before he was about to deposit his load, he said grab his chastity device, we can't be wasting our charged seed. When he pulled out, we quickly plugged Marc. We then got the marker out, marking him at thirteen. My real dad laughed and said, wow a bakers dozen and added that our seed was now baking in Marc's oven.  

We decided to lay together and then head to Fantasyland for a bit, before tonight's Pig Fest!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 32: Pig Fest

We headed to Fantasyland and Marc was horny as hell. As soon as we got there, he wanted seeded, and he got more than that! We headed directly to the restroom, but the only time we went into a stall was to retrieve a roll of toilet paper which we shoved in his mouth as a gag, before putting him on the sink to breed him. Anyone who came in was invited ro piss on him, and everyone did. After both my dads and i seeded him, we headed back for the pig fest. Marc was put on a leash and led back to the crabin, completely naked, soaked in piss and plugged with our three loads in.

The Pig Fest was amazing! Everyone there had a great time. There was fisting, fucking and felching. Someone even brought a fuck machine, which I tried for the first time after I had several loads in me. Marc took 2 more of our loads there. My real dad wanted to add another to him, but Marc would have to wait until we got back to our cabin for that. In fact he told us he wanted both of my dad's in him together. Why hadn't I thought of that? He already had me and my step dad in him together. After they planted 2 more loads in Marc, totalling seventeen, he said he wanted me and my real dad in him together. I have to give it to my real dad. For an older guy, he could have several back to back sessions.

Loads 18 and 19 went in, and we were all spent. We decided to hang on the porch naked some and just relax. I told Marc it was kind of ironic that he had taken 19 loads, which was our age when we started experimenting. He smiled and said we aren't done yet are we? I said probably for the night, butt there was always tomorrow. We headed inside, and simply got in bed and made out some. Talked about the weekend and how great it has been. The three of us had a nice romantic time. Sure the sex was great, but we told Marc we had likely accomplished what we had hoped to. I saw a side of Marc I'd never seen before. Up until now, he had been a poz seeking pig, but now he was very romantic. He told me that he loved me, and was so happy that he decided to let me be the one to gift him. I reminded him i had some help from my two dads. And he said yes, but your real dad infected your step dad, who infected you. I said true, but I'm sure there are still some other strains you've collected in their loads. At first I thought Marc was angling for 2 more loads, but he wasn't. He did get two more, however in his mouth. It was actually by my suggestion and not his. I told him I knew his ass had to be quite sore, so we'd give it a rest for the night, but a good blow job always helped me to sleep much better. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 6/15/2023 at 11:13 AM, tighthole64 said:

A question for all of you who follow the story.  I got some negative feedback on chapter with jock pussy.  Love to hear your thoughts, either positive or negative. 

I included it in story as Trans rights are currently in the news, especially here in Florida.  The character is technically female, but if you've never seen a jock pussy video, start searching.  There is no way one would ever guess a female until the pants drop!

BTW I've got BOTH negative and positive feedback. 

Belated follow up on this, as I had not been keeping up with the story (which is excellent IMO!):

I think having a FTM character in this story is fun, and adds an interesting bit of spice.

For the record, the character is technically male (unless my understanding of trans basics is way wrong, but I've played with a trans man in real life, so I doubt that). As you have drawn them, they are a trans male using they/them pronouns.

Also for the record, it is explicitly OK to post FTM stuff in the main (and Backroom) forums here (with the exception that a lot of pictures of "lady parts" are discouraged). Trans feminine and CD people have their own forum. 

If you have concerns over people having negative reactions if they are surprised by it in a story, it is appropriate to add a warning at the top of the story or episode (if you don't mind creating a tiny bit of a spoiler). If you want to do that retroactively, report the post in question yourself and specify the changes in the text of the report, and a moderator will take care of it for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

tighthole64, you're a really great writer.  I don't always read the stories thread, but yours are well-worth it. 

Thanks HTN!  I make sure read EVERY REPLY of yours, regardless of topic.  You are ALWAYS very insightful!  Hoping to get down your way so you can rut in my hole!

Chapter 33 : Double Dads

The next morning I woke to Marc licking up and down my back, and then eating my ass and telling me he wanted to breed me. He then leaned over and planted a deep kiss on me saying he loved me. As Marc was fucking me, my step dad woke up, and positioned his rock hard cock in Marc's ass. He just stood there letting Marc do all the work. I felt Marc shoot his load up my ass, but he didn't pull out. He remained motionless for a bit and my step dad had to start pumping. It wasn't long though before Marc started thrusting again though. My step dad pumped load number 20 in Marc's ass and then began to taste his hole, swapping his cum with me.

We all dressed and headed for breakfast. Loads 21 and 22 were up Marc's ass afterwards. My step dad was the first to mount Marc. Before he did, he slipped a cruel condom on his cock. Instead of fucking him roughly as I expected he was loving and gentle. He knew that our weekend was quickly coming to an end, and Marc's hole was already battered good, yet he had to do what he had to do to accomplish my goal.

Marc was also not his pig self. He was however vocal in saying things like make love to me and I love the way your beautiful cock stretches my hole. Once my step dad finished, it was my turn. The cruel condom did as intended on Marcs hole, but I grabbed the bottle brush to brush him deep where I would deposit my toxic load. Once again, Marc was not his usual piggy self. As I was breeding him, he told me he loved me and was super happy that I agreed to make him a part of his life forever.  

Once I finished, we once again plugged Marc's ass to let our venom soak in. My real dad stopped by and found us all in bed together naked. He was getting ready to leave the campground and was wearing a tight wife beater and a tight pair of shorts. Marc jumped from the bed and planted his lips on him. He slowly started rubbing his chest, and playing with his nipples. My real dad started stroking his hair and telling Marc he was so happy for him. He told Marc he was excited that he would soon be a part of the Brotherhood, and hopefully he played a part in it.  

Marc then reached down and started rubbing my real dads cock, which was straining in his already tight jeans. Marc looked him in the eyes and said make love to me one more time before you leave Sir. By now I was ass up with my step dad about to enter my ass. We moved over on the bed and invited them to join us. Marc got on the bed close to me, and started kissing me as my real dad started to strip. He then got behind Marc and started kissing my step dad. They then grabbed each other's cocks and my real dad said let's give the boys what they want.  

Both dads teased our holes by rubbing and slapping our asses with their cocks. My step dad started eating my ass, while my real dad removed Marcs plug and did the same. Both dads then started to finger our holes before putting their cocks in us. It reminded me of the first time my step dad made move to me. Some teasing, slow and steady fucking and romantic. Even better was the fact that my best friend was besides me, having my real dad making love to him. Confident that our combined seed would make Marc even closer to the three of us. Waiting for Marc to show signs of conversion. What more could I ask for?

My step dad said he was about to cum, and my real dad said slow down, and let's try and fill the boys at the same time. Although my step dad hadn't been pumping my ass at a fast pace, he slowed down some. I was of no help as my ass was clamping down hard on his cock, being turned on by the four of us in bed, horny and wanting his seed deep in me. My real dad said he was getting close, and started fucking Marc harder, and so did my step dad. They both intended on shooting in our second holes. Both of them gave one final hard thrust as their seed flooded our guts.  

Load 23 was now inside of Marc. As we lay there with the two dads cocks still in us, Marc kissed me and said he wanted me to make love to him. My dad's pulled out of us, and I mounted Marc. My dad's moved to the sofa and started kissing and caressing each other as I made love to Marc. I was a bit rougher with Marc than my real dad was, and knew I wouldn't take long to fill him deeply, adding my load to my real dads seed deep Inside Marc. 

Before long, Marc's 24th Load was in him, and he was plugged. My real dad said he had to leave. He got dressed and planted a deep kiss on Marc saying he couldn't wait for him to be not only a part of the Brotherhood, but part of our family.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

23 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Belated follow up on this, as I had not been keeping up with the story (which is excellent IMO!):

I think having a FTM character in this story is fun, and adds an interesting bit of spice.

For the record, the character is technically male (unless my understanding of trans basics is way wrong, but I've played with a trans man in real life, so I doubt that). As you have drawn them, they are a trans male using they/them pronouns.

Also for the record, it is explicitly OK to post FTM stuff in the main (and Backroom) forums here (with the exception that a lot of pictures of "lady parts" are discouraged). Trans feminine and CD people have their own forum. 

If you have concerns over people having negative reactions if they are surprised by it in a story, it is appropriate to add a warning at the top of the story or episode (if you don't mind creating a tiny bit of a spoiler). If you want to do that retroactively, report the post in question yourself and specify the changes in the text of the report, and a moderator will take care of it for you.

I thought including the FTM character was great - i did as well in one chapter of the story I had written (“The Ten”). If it’s not to everyone’s taste, that’s fine, people can skip ahead. No excuse for nasty comments, however, that’s not cool. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Vancrawman said:

I thought including the FTM character was great - i did as well in one chapter of the story I had written (“The Ten”). If it’s not to everyone’s taste, that’s fine, people can skip ahead. No excuse for nasty comments, however, that’s not cool. 

GOOD News for those who liked the FTM!  This story is going to wrap up on next week or so, but a new story is already in the works.  Don't wanna say much more, but Dean will be included in it!

• Like 2