Riding the dick?

slaveboi

On 6/5/2023 at 2:23 PM, slaveboi said:

As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

I can be a rough, energetic top. I like to pound hard when a guy rides me. But I also like to slow down in that position. Jackhammering is hard work and I need to pace myself. Even going slow is physically engaging for me. Any sub boy riding my dick knows I'm still in charge.

• viking8x6 changed the title to Riding the dick?

I'm a cumdump. My purpose is to provide him pleasure. My desires are not important. Whatever and however he wants. That's why several call me back again and again. 

I too am in the 1,000+ dick club and I have two very memorable experiences riding. The first was almost 30 years ago. I  remember meeting a Shiite Muslim in the Westside club. He was my first of many Arab men.  He came into my room, took his towel off and laid back.  He was maybe 30, sexy, so exotic looking to me,  a recent Midwest transplant. I sucked his huge dick and being the pushy bottom I was then, saddled up and rode until he splattered my guts.  The other time, a guy I met in the Midwest was in NYC, visiting his folks on Long Island.  He was a tall, witty talented composer. Oh, he also had a humongous dick I remembered. After sucking it I sat down on it and rode til he exploded in me. He told me after that seeing my face so turned on turned him on. I was ravenous it's true. Today riding isn't my y first choice, but if I'm not being submissive, just a plain ol' bottom, then I'm happy to saddle up.

I know I'm probably weird about this but wanted to see what others feel. As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

When I bottom, it's not my favorite but I do it for variety and it can be fun.  As a top, it's not my favorite either but sometimes I just need a break.

But your handle is "slaveboi".  Complaining about it sounds kind of lazy.  And "hating" it sounds selfish.  That is a very bad attitude for a slave.  If you are truly a slave, find a master who will teach you better in this particular scenario. If you disagree, perhaps change your handle and your attitude. 

I know I'm probably weird about this but wanted to see what others feel. As a sub bottom I hate it when a top wants me to ride his cock. I want to get fucked not fuck myself.  How does everyone else feel?

I enjoy it, but the degree to which I enjoy it depends on my mood. If I'm extra horned up, I'll happy straddle a dick and aggressively ride it for my own pleasure until the man I'm having sex with cums.

But even when I'm not in that kind of a mood, there's something spiritual about having a man's dick inside me while I slowly work my ass on it. Feeling it touch me everywhere inside while I take my time to enjoy its stiffness and try to feel it stir inside me if I churn my hips.

• Upvote 1