Pump right away after sticking it in or allow time?

miticax

It depends on how loose the bottom is, mine is already loose, so tops usually don't face any difficulty in sliding their cocks in my generous asspussy. 

• 1 month later...

Depends where I‘m having sex….. in a back room, park or club I don‘t care. If I just want to get off in a hole and the guy doesn‘t protest too much I just ram in deep. If getting fucked, the top can use my hole as he likes to - his decision.

In a more privat setting a slow start is often more fun.

• Piggy 1

I love it when a guy teases my cunt, pushng his cock in a little way, than withdrawing, then in again, a bit deeper, and repeat until he's balls deep. Then keeping it deep in me....

Though, as a faggot, he or they can use me exactly how they want, my reward being their cum

Usually I’m wearing a buttplug before hand, so entry isn’t too difficult 99% of the time (those one percenters with a dick that’s thick like a beer can, you know who you are). Most tops I know just don’t slam it in, though. They usually ease into it, sinking it in until they’re balls deep or hit bottom. 

There are different techniques for different situations. 

One can play a cello violently, or sweetly - smooth as silk - depending on the score and the composer's notations.  

Similarly, one can deliver one rough &  tough fuck that will bring a sweat to the brow, or one can "play" the Hole so sweetly it will bring a tear to the eye of either the bottom or the Top or both.  Communication is paramount - whether spoken or silent, for each guy to get what he most needs. 

It all depends on one's intent, and the skill one possesses to effect the desired out-come.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 10:50 PM, VistaCaBB said:

When I bottom I like a Top to do as he wishes.  It might hurt a little if he shoves it in and starts hammering it home but just for a little bit.

I totally agree, it’s the top’s absolute choice, even if it hurts, for me it’s all about getting the top off.

It depends on the guy. If he is pulling me into him and telling me to fuck him hard, then that is what he gets. But I like it best when I can take my time and ease into him. I'm not into hurting bottoms but it is hot as fuck when they are obviously experiencing some discomfort as I slowly ease in balls deep and then pause there just enjoying a hot firm ass squeezing me while I sweet talk, OK, make that dirty talk him as he relaxes and gets into being fucked. Then we can go at it, maybe starting slow and then hot and heavy until I nut as deep in him as I can get. Sometimes I like to pull out for awhile and maybe even pull his head down and slide into his mouth giving him a taste of his own ass, then back into his ass for the grande finale. I've probably already tasted his ass so it's only fair that he shares in that pleasure. I really do love gay sex and think it is a damned shame that so many young males these days totally go without sex when they could be fucking each other. It would give them confidence in their sexuality and the girls would probably notice that and they would finally get some pussy too, if they even wanted it after discovering how good gay sex can be.