What's a good load count for a top?

lecheroxxl

I see these posts where some bttm guys can have over a 1,000 loads in a year, but I'm wondering what's good number for a total top like myself.

I usually fuck 5-7 guys a week. Is 250 guys a year a good number for a top? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

I agree.  Tops balls can't compete with Holes, for generating loads/taking loads.  Bottoms can drain Cock after Cock after Cock, and unfortunately, balls seldom generate enough Sperm to Breed every single one of them.    

In my younger days I used to fuck my partner three times a night on weekdays and up to seven times on Saturdays and Sundays, but that was mostly with the same partner with a few random hookups here and there. I just find the thrill of first time sex with some random guy is incredibly hot ,and began to add as many new holes fucked as I could, but I never say no to having a regular fuck-buddy - unless they start to get clingy. I want to fuck, not fall in love.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/12/2023 at 12:52 AM, lecheroxxl said:

I see these posts where some bttm guys can have over a 1,000 loads in a year, but I'm wondering what's good number for a total top like myself.

I usually fuck 5-7 guys a week. Is 250 guys a year a good number for a top? 

It sounds good to me! As a matter of interest, if you go to a sauna, how many times would you fuck before actually cumming?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

In my younger days I used to fuck my partner three times a night on weekdays and up to seven times on Saturdays and Sundays, but that was mostly with the same partner with a few random hookups here and there. I just find the thrill of first time sex with some random guy is incredibly hot ,and began to add as many new holes fucked as I could, but I never say no to having a regular fuck-buddy - unless they start to get clingy. I want to fuck, not fall in love.

Right here,,,

14 hours ago, bihairy said:

I can usually cum 2 or 3 times. If its a really good connection I've done as many as 5 over a few hours.

You and I must "sword fight", and see who shoots the furthest too 😆

I'm always up for 2x, maybe 3 if there's a break.  Round 2 doesn't need much of a break.  😁

On 6/11/2023 at 6:52 PM, lecheroxxl said:

usually fuck 5-7 guys a week. Is 250 guys a year a good number for a top? 

🤩   💪

Damn man!  Do you have regulars?  Fuck buds must have got you there!

Even when I lived in Chicago, I wouldn't churn out that many in 1 week.  2x per week but usually only 1x per week. 

I think # loads given depends on WHEN and WHERE.  Some would say other factors too (like size queens), but if we're comparing to cumdumps #s🐷 ... shouldn't any dick be taken?! 

Bottoms cum out of their closets on weekday evenings / night-times for single men, and weekends of corse.

I'm horniest in the morning.  Most bottoms don't bend over in the mornings.  That's understanble given the plumbing issues -- I'm not complaining and just saying time & place matters to drive up #s.  If you're in your car with a hardon at 9pm and the bottom's got a place that's just a 10min drive away, well fuck yea.  But I might be in bed at 9pm on a weeknight 😂

I had a cumdump neighbor who'd regularly invite me over the mornings after he'd been out all night being a whore.  He was a rare find (and was a tall & toned Dutch guy to boot!)

A couple bottom fuckbuds got my #s up after work or during lunch breaks too, like if I worked 1st shift and they worked 2nd shift so they could host, etc.  I'm just saying time & place matters.

It's not the OP's question but BJ buddies are more regular than cumdump bottoms.  Buddies wanting a BJ are damn regular in my experience ... for those of us who suck cock and also fuck ass.  Usually 2x a month BJs per buddy.  Get 3 buddies going and there's a couple loads each week 🐷

Edited by chipygmalion80
clarify

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 1:16 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

It sounds good to me! As a matter of interest, if you go to a sauna, how many times would you fuck before actually cumming?

I haven't been to a sauna since Covid, but when I used to go it would be 5-10 different guys.

• Like 1