I've become hopelessly addicted to pozzing straight guys.

Not my story, I borrowed it from Reddit and Pozzed it up 

I read this while sitting on the toilet with my girlfriend still sleeping mere feet away from me. I got so hard. I jerked off and came all over myself.

I just knew I had to "poz" it up and share it with my friends here on BZ

It seems that there’s a different kind of intimacy and surrendering that goes into helping a straight guy explore his sexuality. Lots of the time, it goes like this:

The first time we meet, it’s at a coffee shop or the mall. We take the time to dismiss the nerves and we’ll become more relaxed and comfortable. I’ll ask them about themselves, what they want out of life, their favorite things, that kind of stuff. I’ll always be genuine, I’ll always care, and I’ll try to be as kind as I can be.

Then we go back to his place or mine, and I teach him how to clean himself. We’ll shower together and lather each other up. We might kiss, might not; regardless, I will lovingly wash his body and clean his hair.

We’ll go over to the bedroom and lay down on the bed, and I’ll hold him. Usually the nerves come back and he’ll apologize for something, like being nervous or having a messy room… I’ll always tell him that it’s okay, there’s nothing he needs to worry about. I’ll usually try to hold him to my chest for a while, hoping that the sound of my beating heart soothes him. I’ll tell him that, “it’s just you and me, take as long as you need.”

Eventually, he’ll tell me he’s ready…

I’ll tell him to lay on his back, always admiring the body I’m about to make love to, then we’ll lift his legs into the air.

“Ready?” I’ll ask… more often than not, his breathing will slow down, and he’ll gently nod ‘yes’ or tell me “yes”, meekly.

I’ll open up a condom and roll it on, reminding him that, “if they change their mind about the condom to just let me know.”

I’ll place my erection on their taint, and use my cock to massage a bit of lube across their hole. They might blush, moan, or get goosebumps; either way, I’m flattered. I’ll massage my lubed fingers into their hole to get some lube inside them, then I’ll guide my glans to their anus.

I’ll look at them and begin to press the tip in. They’ll usually moan, gasp, hold their breath, or even scream.

I’ll bury my hands and forearms under them, caressing their back and head, using my thumb to gently stroke their hair.

“You have to push on me, [name], you have to try and push me out.” and that when it happens… his cherry pops.

It feels like I’m breaking the seal, to an otherwise airtight hole, splitting and stretching him open to accommodate my exploring penis: feeling it constrict around my manhood.

He might writhe in both pain and pleasure. He might scream. He might rapidly increase his breathing. He might even cry just a little bit… but he’ll almost always grab ahold of me, whether it be my arms, shoulders, or back.

I’ll always hold him tighter, I might kiss him, I might lick or taste him, I might lock eyes with him… anyway, I love watching him surrender to me.

Not even being halfway in, this is usually the part where he’ll tell me to take off the condom and impregnate him, cum in him, or (my favorite) breed him, but I know what I will be doing to him. 

I don’t know what it is about the actual penetration, but he always seems to change his mind about the condom after he’s been penetrated. I’ll take off the condom and explore him again. I’ll listen to him moan and surrender once more. I’ll feel his insides airlock around my cock and grip the tip as I slide in and out just a bit faster, relaxing as I thrust.

I’ll ask him if he wants my cum, assuming he isn’t already begging me for it, I’ll tell him that my cum is all his. I’ll make him promise that he’ll take good care of my cum. Swear by this, and it’s all his.

He swears, they always swear.

I’ll massage his shaft and glans with my dominant hand, I’ll hold his head with my other. I’ll lock eyes with my new Baby Boy and do everything in my power to make his legs shake. I want him to be addickted to me, just for the moments that the world around us has fallen away, just for the moments I feel his hole throb, just for the moments that I’m inside him.

“It’s all yours,” I tell him.

I’ll begin to pump him full of my poz seed, forever marking him with my DNA. I’ll keep my cock inside him as I massage the cum from his penis. He’ll ejaculate some time after… and I’ll lick him clean. There’s no way I’m leaving Baby Boy dirty after we worked so hard to clean him.

Once the high begins to dissipate, I’ll ask if he wants me to stay inside him or take it out.

I tell him that I can usually go for a second, or even a third, round.

After they nut, I honestly hope they begin to fall asleep because I love cuddling them: even better, I love it when they can’t sleep and ask me for round two.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

reading this one with my bf next to me, remembering when I popped his cherry last October. He was straight before... No, he pretended to be straight, he has always been in love with me! 

But he was sitting on me then. I wanted to own him, my twisted fantasy wanted to convert him full poz, but I was (and am) undetectable so roleplay started and never stopped. 

• Like 3

Makes no sense to continue it IMHO, it has not the structure for a series. - To see what I mean, read one called "stealth bomber" unfortunately I don't remember who the author was. 

Not all stories have the characteristics to become multiple episodes