condom tearing......

rugg_me

If a bottom insists on wanting you to wear a condom then it's a fairly simple but important request, so you could just say you're only interested in bareback sex, and go your separate ways, as opposed to shitting all over the trust he's putting in you to play safe.

Why not be honest and insist on bareback or nothing? What gives you the right to decide how safe or unsafe the other person wants to be by putting holes into condoms/being sneaky on them. Pretty shit thing to do IMO.

im not in any way saying i do this but i have herd if it being done before just wondered if any of you do it.....

i am a virgin when it comes to cum taking..... i have only ever took one guys "married" load dozens of times...... i have given mine out tho numerous times tho to others

You need to be careful about "married" loads. I've been stealthed by a dude who claimed to be married, won my trust that way, fucked me raw, and then much later on I found out he was not married and was poz. Pretty much learned a big lesson on trust. I was very new to bb when that happened.

You need to be careful about "married" loads. I've been stealthed by a dude who claimed to be married, won my trust that way, fucked me raw, and then much later on I found out he was not married and was poz. Pretty much learned a big lesson on trust. I was very new to bb when that happened.

i know he is married as i have know him for years and know his wife and kids etc etc

I feel anything, no matter how kinky or violent or bizarre, is fine as long as all parties are consenting. Forcing someone into a sexual act (fluid exchange in this case) when they have made it clear they do not want to participate in that act? I view it as rape. You might as well be holding them down and barebacking their ass while they kick and scream. There's no way to justify it or make it okay. Whether they are young, old, single, married, a bath-house slut, or a virgin, doesn't matter. If they decide they don't want to take your cum, then the decision has been made, and you don't have the right to veto it. Either wear an (undamaged) condom or zip up your fly and leave.

I've talked "safe only" guys into having bareback sex. I've refused to let guys fuck me unless they rim me first. Maybe pressuring guys into sex they aren't totally comfortable with makes me a bad guy. But they still had a choice, they could have put their clothes back on and walked away.

Even when guys lie about their status to get bareback sex (which I also find reprehensible), the other guy still knows there is a risk and makes the choice to proceed.

As I posted before, I was drugged and barebacked once, when I only consented to safe sex. You can't imagine how awful it is to be violated like that unless you have the misfortune to experience it firsthand.

If someone won't give you the sex you want, find another partner. It is monstrous to force them into a sex act they don't want to participate in, especially when you have the potential to infect them with Hiv.

The gay community is always trying to make the world more accepting of sexual freedom and personal choices. Who we marry. Who we love. Who we fuck. How we fuck.

How the Hell can we advocate denying others the right to make their own decisions?

If a bottom insists on wanting you to wear a condom then it's a fairly simple but important request, so you could just say you're only interested in bareback sex, and go your separate ways, as opposed to shitting all over the trust he's putting in you to play safe.

This is also pretty much the way I handle the issue. With the possible addition that I may try to persuade him to BB, but if he's adamant about safe sex, then we part company. As a top or bottom, condoms just don't do it for me.

I have to say as a bottom i request bareback but some guys still want to wear a condom. I have to say that i usually let them put it on and start rubbing their cock up and down my ass and let them start like the are going to enter it and i put some lube on my hand and go back and start rubbing their cock and end up pulling the condom off and they either do not relize it or don't care and then slide right in and fuck me and some go on where is the condom and i say i do not know. some usually stop or some just keep going and fill me.

i also have bit a condom before a guy came over and he was fuckfing me and it tore broken in my ass and he did not relaize it i did when i felt it in my ass and his raw cock he shot his load thinkin his condom was on and when he pulled out he was very surprized and i acted that way too. lol .