Good Day at the Park

latinobb

Had a day off that was sunny and went to T-107 in Seattle. I usually go at lunch and can almost never go in the evening, but I got the chance on a Friday night and took it. I took a lot actually.

About five minutes after I arrived, a guy on the trails let me suck him and he asked where I wanted his cum. I told him in my hole and he jammed it in long enough to breed me. Good start! He went on his way and I began the hunt again.

Next guy was okay. Thick dick and I needed poppers but realized fast he was partying and was not going to be able to cum. While he was fucking me, an Asian guy came up and started fucking my mouth. After the first guy got soft, I asked the Asian guy if he wanted to fuck me. He asked if I was clean and I said yes (I don't know why guys ask. I'm taking loads in a park and while I do get tested every three months, that's a lot of cum). He plunged in and bred me.

I got on Grindr and saw a faceless profile close by that said he was an Asian top in the park. I asked, "Are you the Asian top that just bred me?" He said no and I asked, "Um, would you like to be?" It took a little bit to find each other, but we went to the trails and I got out his gorgeous slim cock and sucked until he was ready to fuck. He asked if I wanted him to cum inside me and I said yes. He blasted in me and it was a big load. It was a perfect combination, small cock, big load, public, and fast. 

I wandered a bit more and sucked a couple guys who weren't ready to cum yet. Then as I was sucking a daddy with a beautiful small cock, a guy slid into me and started fucking hard. He took a long time and we drew a crowd. A cock sucker in a kilt helped service the crowd while I got bred. I turned my cummy hole on the daddy and started grinding and he shot in less than a minute. I walked over to the cock sucker and jerked off into his hand. He rubbed my cum into his dick as a guy blasted in his mouth. 

At that point, it was getting late and the mosquitoes were pretty bad and I decided it was a good night. I got in my car, let the loads out and felt my underwear get soaked. I went home and slept in it. Felt amazing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

5 hours ago, latinobb said:

Next guy was okay. Thick dick and I needed poppers but realized fast he was partying and was not going to be able to cum. While he was fucking me, an Asian guy came up and started fucking my mouth. After the first guy got soft, I asked the Asian guy if he wanted to fuck me. He asked if I was clean and I said yes (I don't know why guys ask. I'm taking loads in a park and while I do get tested every three months, that's a lot of cum). He plunged in and bred me.

I never ask that question (if I wanted to know if they had HIV or were undetectable or had an STI/STD then I'd ask that).

I just assume people mean: "Have you douched" or "cleaned out" if they ask that 🙂

8 hours ago, latinobb said:

Had a day off that was sunny and went to T-107 in Seattle. I usually go at lunch and can almost never go in the evening, but I got the chance on a Friday night and took it. I took a lot actually.

About five minutes after I arrived, a guy on the trails let me suck him and he asked where I wanted his cum. I told him in my hole and he jammed it in long enough to breed me. Good start! He went on his way and I began the hunt again.

I got on Grindr and saw a faceless profile close by that said he was an Asian top in the park. I asked, "Are you the Asian top that just bred me?" He said no and I asked, "Um, would you like to be?" It took a little bit to find each other, but we went to the trails and I got out his gorgeous slim cock and sucked until he was ready to fuck. He asked if I wanted him to cum inside me and I said yes. He blasted in me and it was a big load. It was a perfect combination, small cock, big load, public, and fast. 

I wandered a bit more and sucked a couple guys who weren't ready to cum yet. Then as I was sucking a daddy with a beautiful small cock, a guy slid into me and started fucking hard. He took a long time and we drew a crowd. A cock sucker in a kilt helped service the crowd while I got bred. I turned my cummy hole on the daddy and started grinding and he shot in less than a minute. I walked over to the cock sucker and jerked off into his hand. He rubbed my cum into his dick as a guy blasted in his mouth. 

At that point, it was getting late and the mosquitoes were pretty bad and I decided it was a good night. I got in my car, let the loads out and felt my underwear get soaked. I went home and slept in it. Felt amazing.

very hot.

i go there sometimes but not as often as i used to when i lived down the street from there.

Sounds like I need to take a trip that way soon

• Like 1