Old poz monster cock

I meant to say this on day one of page one…. I AM A HUGE FAN!  I love the stories you have posted and now your art work is great at helping visualize the story.  Very talented dude!  Everyday when i check BZ I look forward to seeing if you updated your story with the next chapter, thank you for sharing your piggy hot content lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoYGaSM said:

I meant to say this on day one of page one…. I AM A HUGE FAN!  I love the stories you have posted and now your art work is great at helping visualize the story.  Very talented dude!  Everyday when i check BZ I look forward to seeing if you updated your story with the next chapter, thank you for sharing your piggy hot content lol.

Thanks dude, that’s really kind of you. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/21/2023 at 12:32 AM, Jaygusher said:

I did. I draw on the side too

@jaygusher this is so hot dude! I love the art work-makes it great when imagining asspects of the story.

It does remind me very much of a young twink I had who ignored everyone else but wanted my ass and none of the other older men-my ass is very fuckable & he went after it even though I kept saying no he pulled me into a cubical & said just sit on it for a bit- I won't hurt you-turned out I took a 12" cock deep inside me & he said I felt so warm & inviting that he couldnt stop. 

This story resonated with my own awaking to raunchy kinky poz sex.  Every newbie needs a mentor to help them realize their true being.  The exception is that I always knew I was a toilette-drinking my own piss before I even knew to play with my dinky and licking fingers I stuck up my stinky butt. 

What we need to see in the next posted drawings that Vince is getting bony due to him loosing more weight and in time, Mark starts to seem to be looking more gaunt because the cum is doing its work that Vince wanted to happen.

8 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

I drew all the art

omg amazing!!! great talent at writing and drawing!!!! your art is so fucking good, really helps to visualise the old troll and the young sluts visual difference. Reall sexy

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 3:30 PM, Jaygusher said:

I drew all the art

Damn! You do a great job of story telling and artwork ☺️

Patiently waiting on your new story to continue, hopefully you didn't abandon it!