Which is hotter: Open relationships/cuckolding or cheating?

I think both are fun, I had one monogamous relationship and two open relationships, I am bottom and my exes were versatiles, so they used to arrange threesomes and moresomes, one of them loved watching me getting used by strangers. 

I would prefer an open relationship.

although cheating is a fantasy for many, I think in the real world it’s not practical if you are generally looking to find a partner ( and stay with them lol )

And plus I want my partner to whore me out 😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I’ve fucked with attached guys for a long time. Lots of regulars. Open is fine, but cheating and sending them home to their partners is definitely more of a turn on from my end. Always hoping their partner will fuck them and suspect there’s a load in there already. 

for myself, the older I get I fantasize about a cuckold relationship. I’m the cuck. I score a younger, hotter, hornier bf. I bring plenty to the table, but we both know he’s hot AF and slutty.  We try monagamy for a few weeks but he’s already cheating and it’s not very discreet. A couple more weeks and he’s arranging hookups on his phone and not even hiding it. First he’s heading out to fuck, then I get him to agree to have guys come over. I start out thinking it’ll turn into a 3way or 4 with another couple, but sometimes he takes them straight to our room and leaves me out. The lucky times they fuck on the couch and I get to watch. The REALLY lucky times my bf will fuck me AFTER the other stud breeds and leaves him with blue balls. I get to felch the studs cum from his ass for my bf to use as lube to fuck me. 
no matter what I always know my place and know I’m lucky to have this stud bf  I feel like a good cuck just writing that 😜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

Open relationship and both of us sharing partners. Possibly threesome if they're all up to it. 

No cheat for me - I want to share experience with my fully consenting bf who's not completely ready right now but let's guess what summer is bringing to us! Monogamy as temporary phase? Who knows? 

• Upvote 1

They both have their sleazy charms. I've never been able to do the monogamy thing. Cheating is hot. There is just an extra thrill that goes with it. But open relationship is best. Especially if my partner wants to whore me out. I love being watched. I've been cucked a few times too. Locked in chastity while my partner fucks someone in front of me, then eating his load out of their hole while being denied the right to cum myself, yum!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My last relationship started out monogamous for the first few years. But after a while he was being sketchy and he wasn't hiding it well at all. One night he wanted me to fuck him and after a couple of minutes of fucking I thought to myself there's already cum in his ass. We finished and I said to him why is there cum in your ass already, he tried to say it was probably just left over water from when he cleaned out. 

A couple months later I got my hands on his phone and my suspicions were confirmed that he was cheating on me. Obviously I was pissed off I picked my keys up and left and didn't say anything to him. I went and got a coffee and was processing everything in my mind. 

I came to the conclusion if he is going to cheat then I'll cheat as well. After I'd knock off work I'd go ride a couple of cocks and get a couple of loads in me before going home. About a month later he asked me why I was being distant from him and why am I getting home later and later from work. I didn't answer him.

I prefer a monogamous relationship, but if the other is cheating and I find out then I'll cheat as well.

I prefer an open relationship with us being sluts together.  He is ver top I’m total bottom and love watching him get loaded and he loves me taking Anonymous cock then fucking my cum filled ass.  It’s even hotter if he has a load in him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

I think both are hot but cheating seems even more edgy. Your thoughts and/or experiences?

There really is no substitute to be honest! I have had experiences where both partners were cheating with me without the other one knowing. Its a whole different level!

open relationship, which shows a complete lack of jealousy and support of each other's sexual promiscuity. The latter two are vastly hurtful to one half of the relationship and shows a complete cowardice towards being sexually honest with each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

open relationship, which shows a complete lack of jealousy and support of each other's sexual promiscuity. The latter two are vastly hurtful to one half of the relationship and shows a complete cowardice towards being sexually honest with each other.

This says pretty much all of it.

I get that monogamy isn't easy (and moreover, doesn't even appeal to a lot of guys). That's fine. Acknowledge that, and figure out how you're going to make things work, to whatever degree of openness, and go have fun.

And that openness can be anything from "we share a third partner together" to "we each have whatever fun we want on our own"; it can be "we don't talk about who we fuck outside the relationship" or "we tell each other everything and enjoy hearing each others' exploits" - or anything in between, such as acknowledging an outside partner if it comes up, but not mentioning him otherwise. Open can take a plethora of forms, and only the couple in question can decide what form is right for them.

What makes no sense to me is either or both parties pretending to be monogamous but not actually doing so - and lying about it. I just can't wrap my head around a relationship which has that level of dishonesty so close to the core. It's not the fact of the other partners - sexual exclusivity isn't necessary in a relationship, in my view. But honesty is. For the guys on here who've gushed about how "hot" cheating is: I suspect you wouldn't say that if you were the one cheated on.

And I suspect you wouldn't feel that way if the "cheating" were something other than sexual. Like, for instance, let's say you found out your partner was skimming $200 a week out of your joint finances to give to a boyfriend on the side. Or to pay off a gambling debt. Or whatever - would you still think it's "hot" that your partner is violating the terms of your relationship? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1