What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

On 7/5/2023 at 5:04 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I've never been into ABDL (still not), but I've always had a fascination of pissing in underwear.  Can't really explain why.  Also, because this isn't the watersports forum, I'll just leave it at that.

Same here. I've never been into ABDL but I've been into pissing in underwear my whole life. Also, I love the smell of drying urine in clothes or in my hair.

As far as fetishes I've developed over time, it's eating ass. Especially chub ass. I've hooked up with guys just so I can eat their ass, then leave without a receipt.

Colecting used condoms, from cruising spots and trashy places, getting guys send me their used condoms so I can inject them in sluts before whoring them out. Though being a [banned word], this doesn't seem weird to me, just like natural piggy sex, as real men should do.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Breath play.  Love doing it unexpectedly so they haven't got time to take a deep breath before.  Putting my hand over mouth and nose of a little twink for 60 seconds when he's already exhaled and his lungs are empty produces a wonderful panic that tightens the sphincter nicely. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 9:14 AM, UncleBull said:

Breath play.  Love doing it unexpectedly so they haven't got time to take a deep breath before.  Putting my hand over mouth and nose of a little twink for 60 seconds when he's already exhaled and his lungs are empty produces a wonderful panic that tightens the sphincter nicely. 

Sounds hot👄

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve become obsessed with pussylips. I think it’s because the most sensitive part of my cock is the base, unlike many other tops who have the head as their most sensitive part. 

I am obsessed with pussylips. Other than breeding, finding pussyboys with nice lips has become my go-to fetish. I love to rub a nice set of pussylips with my thumb while my cock is sliding in and out. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 7/7/2023 at 12:11 AM, Bator916 said:

Pissing and kissing. Love sharing piss mouth to mouth while making out. Even better with someone else pissing on us while we kiss and make out. Also lying under the rim chair and blowing clouds up a guy's ass while he works my nips and pisses on my chest.

I love that. Actually tongue play of any kind can put me over the edge in a hurry. Love feeling a soft tongue flicking my nips or my balls and hole and I especially love making out. The raunchier the kissing, the better.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2023 at 2:16 AM, NastyRigPig said:

Blowing air up a guys ass and sucking the farts out

Fuck yes, this is my favorite thing. Love to get my ass filled and fart it all out for a pig

On 7/23/2023 at 2:38 AM, Guest said:

I absolutely love giving (and getting) Smokey blowjobs. I’m an extremely oral person and smoking cigarettes turns me into a slut. I let random guys fuck me for a pack of cigarettes. My trans friend tells me I’m such a dirty cheap whore. She loves rimming me after I take a bunch of random cumloads. 

Hot🚬💋

• Like 1