Men who do not let you swallow

Sckr4u

The more I orally service men, the more I have noticed that there are some guys who do not want to cum in my mouth, but rather let it shoot and drip all over the floor. I cannot understand the logic. I tell them that I want the sperm, going out of my way to catch any ropes and drops that are shooting out of the erect penis. I even cup my hand to catch any errant drops. I feel rather stupid frantically trying to salvage any and all sperm possible to then lick it up. Just not sure why some men do not give me my reward. Isn't it widely considered natural to want to deposit one's DNA into a warm hole? Confused. Would be grateful to hear your experiences as a sucker or sperm donor (or not if that is the case). Thanks!

• Confused 1

I have never run into this. In fact, I have found it more likely the top guy would get pissed if you don't swallow their load.

It can't be that they are afraid of some std or something, because you already had their cock in your mouth. Maybe they just want to see it shoot? Idk. Baffling.

Edited by jeff238
auto correct fucked it up

I occasionally come across this situation and I do find it strange and disappointing (having a guy shooting a load in my mouth/down my throat is almost - but quite - as good as having them shoot a load in my arse). Not sure what their reasons are and to be honest I’ve never thought to ask. 

Some men do not consider it a reward you  have earned. That suggests that you are entitled to it, but they may be the sort of Tops you consider you a faggot who deserves nothing but to be humiliated by having a ‘real Man’s’ seed splashed over your ‘worthless’ face. The fact that you may seem desperate to retrieve the cum into your mouth may only strengthen their perception that you are pathetic to them.

Or, they may not see you in such demeaning terms, but it may be their personal fetish that they enjoy seeing their cum rope out over another man’s face. It may give them a sense of power and control that they are able to see that, that they do not get when they can’t actually see their cum because it gets swallowed. They may simply be more visually oriented. There’s no accounting for kink.

In any case, you may experience less frustration if you stop thinking of the cum as ‘yours’ - it’s his, to deposit as he likes, unless you have conditioned your service specifically on being allowed to swallow it. If he agrees to that, he does have an obligation to let you; otherwise, he does not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sckr4u said:

The more I orally service men, the more I have noticed that there are some guys who do not want to cum in my mouth, but rather let it shoot and drip all over the floor. I cannot understand the logic. I tell them that I want the sperm, going out of my way to catch any ropes and drops that are shooting out of the erect penis. I even cup my hand to catch any errant drops. I feel rather stupid frantically trying to salvage any and all sperm possible to then lick it up. Just not sure why some men do not give me my reward. Isn't it widely considered natural to want to deposit one's DNA into a warm hole? Confused. Would be grateful to hear your experiences as a sucker or sperm donor (or not if that is the case). Thanks!

I think some men find shooting in someone's mouth too intense.   (I did ask a man who repeatedly let me suck him but would not cum in my mouth.)  They are used to how their hand feels so they use it.  It is no different from men who pull out of an ass and use their hand to get off.  I pity them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I've run into this from time to time and they seem to fall into two categories - A. those who are "too sensitive" when they cum, and so, they control the stimulus by jerking at the end or B. those who are ashamed they just got off (either with a man or in a bookstore or wherever their shame stems from).  For ME, I want the load. I want to taste it and savor it and swallow every delicious drop.  There is a guy I hook up with fairly regularly who has gotten to the point that he'll shoot on my open tongue because he knows I want it. I'm always acreful mot to lick his head even though every part of me wants to!

There was a guy I sucked off on a regular basis at least a couple times a week it used to do this to me.

He knew how much of a cum junkie I was and how much swallowing cum drove me absolutely crazy.
as someone else stated it was my reward and he knew it. So he would make sure I worked very hard for it.
he would often pull out of my mouth at the very last second and cum all over my face just to humiliate me.
other times he would pull out and cum on top of his coffee table knowing full well I was going to lick every single bit of it off the table.
they were even a handful of times I showed up late to his place to suck him off and he had already jerked off and came on the coffee table or on the floor and was quick to point it out to me. Of course dropped my knees and licked up every single drop and thanked him for it.
sometimes he would have a second load for me and had me suck him off other times he would just send me right back home after all I did was show up to his house and lick cum off the floor.

Once he took it to another level. He called me over to his place I assumed to suck him off as usual.
when I showed up he said he had a treat for me and pointed to the coffee table.
on the table for four used condoms. At first I was in shock and started to question where they came from.
I got the idea they were not his since they all look like different types.
you said doesn't matter to her cum eating faggot like you?
I practically whimpered as I dropped to my knees knowing what I was about to do.
carefully I'm tired each one I'm sucked out every drop of it. I felt disgusted with myself but also so horny I thought I was going to faint.
I crawled over to him to suck him off he laughed and said No not tonight faggot you can go home now.

Edited by Sub-Cocksucker
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, phukhole said:

There is a guy I hook up with fairly regularly who has gotten to the point that he'll shoot on my open tongue because he knows I want it.

That you’ve found someone who can shoot on your open tongue without resting his cockhead on it and actually hit the target is remarkable.

• Like 2

45yrs of suckin dick, I have yet to experience that. I always give the guy two choices:

I tell them I have two holes hit at least one of them. I cant stand it when guys shoot their loads

on my face or on my butt or anywhere else for that matter.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:59 AM, Sckr4u said:

One of two things.

• Either they are used to dealing with women (who usually don't like sucking and don't want cum in their mouth)
  • Or they still believe pulling out is 'safe sex' and guys that swallow are probably not 'clean'.
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2023 at 8:52 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

There was a guy I sucked off on a regular basis at least a couple times a week it used to do this to me.

He knew how much of a cum junkie I was and how much swallowing cum drove me absolutely crazy.
as someone else stated it was my reward and he knew it. So he would make sure I worked very hard for it.
he would often pull out of my mouth at the very last second and cum all over my face just to humiliate me.
other times he would pull out and cum on top of his coffee table knowing full well I was going to lick every single bit of it off the table.
they were even a handful of times I showed up late to his place to suck him off and he had already jerked off and came on the coffee table or on the floor and was quick to point it out to me. Of course dropped my knees and licked up every single drop and thanked him for it.
sometimes he would have a second load for me and had me suck him off other times he would just send me right back home after all I did was show up to his house and lick cum off the floor.

Once he took it to another level. He called me over to his place I assumed to suck him off as usual.
when I showed up he said he had a treat for me and pointed to the coffee table.
on the table for four used condoms. At first I was in shock and started to question where they came from.
I got the idea they were not his since they all look like different types.
you said doesn't matter to her cum eating faggot like you?
I practically whimpered as I dropped to my knees knowing what I was about to do.
carefully I'm tired each one I'm sucked out every drop of it. I felt disgusted with myself but also so horny I thought I was going to faint.
I crawled over to him to suck him off he laughed and said No not tonight faggot you can go home now.

That is awesome 

On 7/12/2023 at 7:22 PM, ErosWired said:

That you’ve found someone who can shoot on your open tongue without resting his cockhead on it and actually hit the target is remarkable.

He's fun and it's tasty.  He's gotten better.  The first few times, I'd wear as  much as I'd taste, but he's gotten better.  One of these days I'm hoping he'll just let suck it out of him...