Who Prefers Only Spit As Lube

Lube? Why? If my ass is too tight, put your cock deep in my throat, then put it back in my ass. Repeat as needed. If I’m still too tight , enhancemenTs will help, or if you just keep fucking, deep and fast there will soon be enough ass mucus and if you use your fingernails you can pull out and leave a nice pink load in me, then I’m ready to meet the biggest cocks and I hope there’s a lot of them

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 2:15 AM, KingB028 said:

Haven't used any type of commercial lube in years. It just ruins everything really, from the smell to the taste

Spit and/cum only. Its natural and generally makes the fucking better.

As a sub bottom that lives to please and totally submit to the top, my goal is to take his dick with just spit and precum even if my tight hole suffers pain in the process, this enhances my faggot sub status and makes it easy to clean the top’s dick after getting pounded.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2023 at 2:15 AM, KingB028 said:

Haven't used any type of commercial lube in years. It just ruins everything really, from the smell to the taste

Spit and/cum only. Its natural and generally makes the fucking better.

I'd love you to work my virgin hole with cum and spit😵

I only use lube if the bottom insists on it - I love to suck ass and love my cock slobbered on before fucking, so there's plenty of "natural lube" already.  It seems to be getting more common to show up to a bottom's place and there isn't any lube in sight. I know he's either pre-loaded or slutty enough to know we're not gonna need it - PERFECT either way.  Even if lube is laying there I will ignore it unless I'm starting to push in and the bottom asks me to put some on.  My new PA does trigger a few more requests for lube but not most of the time 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Speaking as a bottom cumdump, occasionally I do still fuck a guy I've been using from time to time. It's always anon/door ajar. Not always, but most of the times I've fucked him I've just used spit and my precum. I much prefer it to using lube, but if I'm not as wet as usual, for whatever reason, I might add a little bit of lube just to make it slightly more comfortable.