jacking off or not...

tupolino

On 7/20/2023 at 4:25 PM, DeviantLust said:

"Normal" is whatever is normal for you

^ There's your answer. 

Every guy is different in some way, and it's all good.  Do whatever it is that brings you to the razor's edge, do it, and then do it all over again. Line 'em up and knock 'em down.   

• Like 1

At least twice and I was being slammed and the rush is really intense I have come unexpectedly. And intense for me, kind of embarrassing to come all over my house floor - or on him.  In most cases, I will not have cum days beforehand. But I don’t plan it.  Generally, I edge a little bit every day. Maybe I cum, maybe I don’t.  Somehow, it doesn’t matter.

21 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Somehow, it doesn’t matter

I agree, to some extent.  The crucial thing is, your mind - your Lust - is where it needs to be. Maybe your Hole isn't,  but the crucial thing is you're mentally connected to your calling.  As long as you do take loads when you can, it's all good.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 4:13 PM, tupolino said:

maybe a weird question. I'm quite horny the last 2 days and plan to go to the sauna on Friday night where there is some event, so lots of guys will be there.
So I wanna make sure to be as horny af to be a good bottom then and get a lot of breeding.
Should I stop wanking until then or not? 

So, what was the result of your experiment?? 😈

Such a great question! I have several top pals that tell me they cum a minimum of 2x every day no matter what, then one of my BFF's (vers/top) tells me he only has orgasm when he is fucking -- which is often once a week or less and he edges the rest of the time. I love to cum daily, but as I age notice my loads are not as big unless I hold off for a couple of days. I guess its an individual thing that changes over time -- but definitely am willing to edge more if I can breed w/ bigger loads!

• Piggy 1

Just me, I wouldn’t rub one out for days before an event like that. It keeps me super horny as well as makes my prostate nice and full, which leads to some fucking awesome assgasms, especially if the top is pretty girthy and can get that nice friction and rhythm on my p-spot. 

In fact, I’ve pretty much stopped cumming “conventionally” for a few years now, preferring a fat ass dick or large dildo to get me off. 

• 1 month later...