Brighton sauna

Some years ago, not long after I left Uni, I was in Brighton for a conference with some senior colleagues. It was pretty boring and I'd heard about a sauna not far from the conference centre. So I slipped away one afternoon and decided to go and find the place.

I can't remember what it was called, but it was down a side street behind an anonymous blue door. Inside, it was small with a ground floor with a sauna cabin and seating area beside the reception. Upstairs were a couple of playrooms, each with a mattress on a low platform.

I changed, wrapped a towel around my waist and checked the place out. It wasn't busy at that stage.

In the sauna cabin, I got talking to a middle-aged guy with an average, fleshy body but a nice looking cock with a mushroom head which poked out from his towel. He saw me looking and uncovered it and stroked it to erection. A heavy drool of precum slid onto the bench.

I was very excited, but also a bit shy and didn't know what to do.  But he just smiled and said "Let's go upstairs."

I followed him up the narrow stairs to one of the playrooms. He unwrapped my towel and let it drop and I shivered with excitement as he grasped my cock and stroked it hard.

He dropped his towel and got me to hold his heavy cock and soon my hand was slippery with precum.  We kissed and the feel of his tongue in my mouth made me feel faint with pleasure.

Before I knew it, he pushed me back onto the bench and lifted my legs to my chest.

"Nice arse." He said, picking up a sachet of lube from the mattress. He tore it open and smeared it on my arsehole. sliding his finger in a little and making me gasp. He started pushing his cock into me. The big head stretched me open, then popped in and I moaned as the heavy shaft slid in and his balls flattened against my cheeks.

"Oh very nice!" He sighed happily.

I couldn't believe he'd gone in bare and I was about to ask about a condom when he said " I take it you're poz like me?"

My blood froze but his cock felt so good sliding in and out. What should I do?

"N..n..no,. I'm not " I finally said, but I didn't move.

He raised and eyebrow and said " I suppose we should stop, then?" But he kept fucking me and it felt unbelievable, especially knowing it was a poz cock and it had already leaked toxic pre-cum in me.

I gasped and raised my legs further, thrusting my arse out so his cock could go deeper.

I had made my decision. I couldn't stop. If I was to get pregnant, so be it. In fact, I wanted his poz seed to impregnate me.

He smiled as he felt me draw him in. "So, " He said. " You want my poz babies after all?"

I nodded and surrendered myself to him.

"Good lad!" He leaned forward, looked me in the eye and said "Here it comes! Poz seed in you!" 

With that he leaned and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined and then I felt his cock swell and throb, swell and throb as he came in me. I groaned with lust. I had nver felt so excited knowing his dirty cum was probably infecting me.

When he'd finished we lay for a while as his cock softened in me

"When it slips out, close your hole and keep the cum inside. We want it to take, don't we?"

As his cock slipped out with a wet hiss, I closed my arsehole as he had told me.

He got up and showed me his glistening cock, wet with sperm.

My cock was rigid and twitching with excitement as my chest heaved and gasped with lust

• Like 35
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 18

Good story. There is just something about being in that situation really opens you to being pozzed. I know I would do the same thing in that situation at the bathhouse. I`m hoping a guy tells me he is poz and not on meds after he has his bare dick deep in my ass at the bathhouse sometime. I know i will tell him not to stop and cum in me. I`m neg. as of the last test and not on prep. 

• Like 1

"Scoot up the mattress". He said.

I moved back and stretched out my legs. He clambered over me, straddled my hips and reached back for my rigid cock.

"One good turn deserves another." He grinned and sank onto me.

Suddenley my cock was sliding deliciously into a hot, wet tunnel until his buttocks were squashed against my belly and trapping me in his rectum.

He began to move up and down, sliding himself over my cock which began to feel  sooo good and I knew I would come soon.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped .

He moved faster and leaned to kiss me. "Give it to me!" He growled . "Spunk up me!"

My cock swelled and my balls tightened and then I spurted gloriously  up inside him.

He pushed down to trap me and capture every spurt until I sagged in release.

"Well done," he said.

After a few moments, he lifted off me. I felt hot spunk drip over my balls.

He scrambled round, straddled me again, but now his arse was over my face. 

Before I could react, he sat on my face, holding his cheeks apart so that my mouth was buried int the hot, sweaty, spunk covered crease between.

I squealed with shock and disgust, but then I gave into the depravity of it. I tentatively poked out my tongue and slid it into his hole. I heard him laugh and felt his arsehole flex. Spunk drooled out of his straining arsehole and slid into my mouth, and I knew I was lost for ever. I was deep into depravity.

After a few moments, he got off and lay beside me.

"Welcome to the gutter." He breathed. Then he kissed me, and we swapped my spunk which had drooled from his arse into my mouth in our kisses.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 19

Is the Brighton UK? If so I know that sauna-sadly it doesn't exist any longer but if its the same one I'm thinking of I went there lots as a young guy & I think I met the poz older guy. I remember seeing him in the sauna on the ground floor & he had a delish cock which I wanted so badly. Cause he was poz I never took it but jacked him off until he came & he insisted I wash my hands & arm after-i just wanted to be fucked by him & take those poz babies & then clean up what was left but his insistence to wash was not what I expected..

The sauna name I think was-Bright N Beautiful Sauna

• Like 1