Old troll creaming the athlete

14 minutes ago, labtm said:

Old trolls do seduce and change you.  They break you down for even older and uglier trolls.  This happened in college to me.  

They often hunt in packs for group sex in woods, beach, sauna, backrooms. They know that once you've had one dick you will need more!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 8:18 AM, Jaygusher said:

"You know, I’ve had many parties in this thing. The filter always gets clogged with cum and sex juices. I’m glad to know there’s still some left over." Mr. Wilson slapped a handful of the slime on my ass and stroked his cock with it. It felt sticky and gross, but I had serious doubts over how well that would work.

"He he, gross dude. But hey, if you think that will help, you’re welcome to try again."

"Spread your ass for me."

@Jaygusher YOU have such a dirty mind - DELICIOUS ... I think all of us reading your AMAZING STORY HERE , creamed ourselves and would love to read more of this development of "friendly" neighbourhood bond and how "Daddy" takes to those pleasures too ... 

This story is SOOOOO HOT ... such an amazing start - can we not lure you in continuing it? 

Wouldn't you all - fellow readers - agree ? ... Thumb up !!!!

• Upvote 8