Who needs college when you have your parents cocks

Gor213

Master did not pull out after he came but rather picked me up with his still rock hard cock deep in me and took me to the basement. He pumped into me slowly and I saw my father licking up the mix of blood cum and piss that was left on the floor.

Master kept pumping into me as he laid me down in one of the leather hammocks. 

“Hold your ass up don’t let any of my seed fall out slut” he said as he walked away 

I tried my hardest to hold my ass up keeping masters precious seed inside me. He came back soon after with a baggie of crystals and two needles. 

“You want this meth you fucking druggie bitch” he said 

“Yes please master I need it” i begged 

“You want it all you fucking methwhore”

“Yes please give it to me I need it and your cock” I screamed out 

With that he poured the entire bag into my hole and I was hit with a burning sensation when he plunged his cock in right after. He held still in me as he pushed both syringes in my arms. He pulled back the plungers the slammed them down and pulled my arms up. 

I was flying when he began slamming into me as I felt nothing but pleasure when he tore me apart. My father came down and knelt by my face. He stuck his tongue down my throat.  

After a bit my father pulled away and talked to master. I couldn’t care less what they said as all I could focus on was master’s cock. Soon after my father sat down on my face and held my mouth to his hole. His asshole felt more like a pussy as I ran my tongue around his hole before I dug in and started to devour my father’s delicious shit hole. 

Every once and a while I felt squirts of cum into my guts but was unsure how much time passed otherwise. I felt meth injected into me a few more times, but after a while my dad pulled off. 

“Daddy please” I begged

“Oh I know son don’t worry I’m just making sure you stay nice and high baby” he said as he walked to the wall. “You’ve taken too many slams and we can’t find a good vein so we need to get you your meth another way”

“Ok daddy” I said as as he returned with a large thin tube and IV bag.

“Now you’re gonna learn the only use for your pathetic cock faggot.” Master said between grunts as he slammed himself. He was drenched in sweat and was now fully naked at least as far as I could see. 

“This’ll feel great baby just relax” dad said as he grabbed my caged cock. He took an end of the tube that had a metal head and pushed it against my piss hole. It popped in after a second and burned like hell, but even as I moaned out dad continued to pushe the tube deep down my cock. It began to feel amazing when suddenly I felt a pressure deep in me. My dad noticed the stop and put the open end of the tube in my mouth.

“Hold onto this and swallow everything” he said before pushing the tube past the resistance and I felt a strange release before yellow liquid began to flow through the tube. As the acidic liquid hit my tongue I realized it was my piss.

“Drink up all that chem piss faggot.” Master yelled as he pounded into me.

After a minute I noticed I felt higher then before and when the piss finally stopped my dad took the tube from my mouth and connected it to the IV hanging down. I felt a burning deep in me and realized it was more meth. 

“Ahhh oh my god.” I cried out overwhelmed by the sensation in my bladder. This prompted master to roughly grab one of my pumped up nipples with one of his hand and squeeze the iv bag with the other, increasing the pressure in my bladder. I could barely think with the combined sensations. As my dad walked back with something in his hand he began to bite on my other nipple and finger my moaning mouth.

Once the bag was empty my dad grabbed hold of the base of the tube and quickly ripped it out. The pain sent me into and orgasmic shock as I watched the bloody tube rip out of me. As soon as the tube was out he shoved in a long thick rubber tube down my cock.

“There you go son now you’ll be nice and high for a while.” He said 

“Feed that fag your prolapse” master ordered my father.

“Yes sir” my dad replied as he stepped above my face once more but this time instead of crouching he slowly pushed his ruined hole out into a huge red bulge. He lowered his massive prolapse into my mouth as I eagerly made out with his pushed out hole. I vaguely heard my father moaning as the world fell away again replaced by the lusty burn of meth. 

I continued to eat my father prolapsed ass until he left at some point and master leaned down throat fucking me with his tongue as he clawed at my swollen nipples and slapped my inflated balls. 

“This is gonna be your last load for the night fag. Your fuckhole of a father wants a few loads before he goes to bed and you’ve had more than enough for tonight slut.” He said pulling away from my mouth.

“Please more I need —“ I tried to beg but was cut off with a hard slap to the face.

“YOU NEED NOTHING FAGGOT” master screamed as he shot his final load in me before pulling out and quickly replacing his cock with a large piece of duct tape to hole my hole shut. 

He walked away without another word and when I tried to stand to follow I found that I had been locked into the hammock at some point. 

A few hours later I heard a noise as my father came down.

“How are you feeling son” he said as he dragged his hand up my bare body

“Empty daddy please give me your cock” I begged like a bitch in heat.

“Oh I wish I could sweetheart but I’ve been locked up since I met master I haven’t fucked anything since you were conceived, but don’t worry I brought a gift for you baby boy.” He said as he walked to my face 

“Open wide” he said as he positioned his ass above my mouth and pushed out at least five of master’s massive loads. I gobbled them down quickly and licked the residue from daddy’s hole.

“Thank you so much I love you daddy” I said as I finished.

“Of course son I love you too now let’s get your load in deep” with that he unhooked the head end of the hammock and I fell, held up only by the cuffs around my ankles.

Dad grabbed two weird gloves that went up to his hairy shoulders. They clanked as he put them on.

“These’ll make sure your hole is fully raw to accept master’s precious dna” as he walked by I realized they were rough chainmail.

He pulled the duct tape from my hole and plunged his fist straight in. It burned like hell and I could hear the sloshing noises as he pulled my hole apart. As he kept pushing deeper I began to moan.

“That’s a good slut enjoy your dad pushing diseased cum deep into you” he moaned out. I then heard rather than saw that he was fisting himself with his other gloved hand.

My hole felt totally beaten when my father took his hand out. He left me hanging there while he put the gloves away before kissing me on the mouth and walking back upstairs.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

The next few days continued the same way. I was locked in the basement being bred all day and night almost entirely loosing track of time. Master kept me bleeding and full of his cum the entire time. I had no idea how much time was passing thanks to the constant flow of drugs, however on what I later found out was seven days after I met master I was brought to the bathroom by my father.

“You’ve done so well these past few days your guaranteed to be master’s” he said walking me to a side room. “Now it’s time for you to start the rest of your slave training.”  

“Thanks daddy” I said eagerly as I walked with his thick hairy arm around my slim hairless frame.

He brought me to a small padded closet with a large wooden chair with the bottom removed. He sat me down in it and strapped my arms, legs, and chest to the chair. He began rummaging around behind the chair before walking forward with a massive 18 inch dildo.

“Suck on the tip son cause that’s all the lube you get.” He said as I opened my mouth for the tip. Instead of just the tip however he shoved the dildo full force down my throat. I took about 8 inches before my gag reflex triggered and I threw up.

“Oh looks like we’ll have to work on that son” he said walking back behind the chair where I felt the dildo penetrate my hole before being forced all the way in then pulled back out.

“Ok now that the fucking machine is going let’s handle this cock of yours.”

He brought over what looked almost like a pocket pussy but it was connected to a larger machine. He unlocked the cage on my cock and took it off.

“Appreciate this son you’ll only use your penis a few more times in your life” he said as he began stroking my cock. While I did get hard it was noticeably small then before I had come here, maybe more than 3 inches lost but it looked and felt fully hard.

“Oh yeah the cage shrinks your cock son. It is recoverable normally but we’ll make sure yours stays small, won’t you like that sweetheart” daddy said as he positioned my cock into the machine.

“Yes daddy I don’t need it not when I have master” I said obediently

“Atta boy, this machine right here will help with that too.” He said as he slide the sleeve down on my cock. That was when I felt a thick metal rod penetrating my piss hole as the sleeve slid down.

“OH” I moaned 

“It uses varying pressures and electricity to destroy the blood vessels in your cock preventing errection.” He said ignore my moans as he turned the machine on. It felt good at first with my cock being sucked in and the rod slowly moving in and out. After a minute the pressure began to build and I could see my cock getting painfully big. I was then hit with several intense shocks from inside my cock. Before the pressure drastically dropped shrinking my cock and forcing the blood out.

As this continued my father grabbed my head and strapped it to the back of the chair. Before fitting a mask over my nose and mouth. The mask had two hoses that stuck straight into my nostrils and a mouth piece that I could barely fit in my mouth. Once it was fitted I felt it suction on. A thick slightly sour and acidic liquid began to flow in through the mouth piece and the air from the nose pieces had a strange chemical smell that made me light headed.

“Make sure to drink down everything son, it’s everything a faggot like you needs.” He said as he rubbed my head. 

He then attached two large vacuum pumps onto my nipples that I thought were going to rip them off at first before he got two IV bags that looked to be full of blood and hung them above me. 

“This blood will make sure that you convert.”he said as he put the needles from the bags into each of my arms. 

“Now for the final piece” he said turning on a large screen in front of me. “You’ve seen some of this before I made sure that you would find it, it’s why you’ve been so good and accepting, though I do think you would have accepted this eventually we just needed to speed it along. One of master’s friends uses this on his slaves and master wanted to see how it would work, enjoy son” dad said as he walked out.

Cock flashed infront of me along with images of cum and holes and tons of other things I didn’t recognize. I heard the strange audio too. Deep music with whispers in it. Soon all I could think about was the video I felt my mind being melded and filled with cum.

I’m not sure how long I was in there, they still won’t tell me but it couldn’t have been more than a day or 2. 

When dad came to retrieve me my mind was brand new. Full of gay sex, all aspirations except serving cock gone. Once my father removed all the devices I lunged at his locked cock trying to taste it through the cage. He kicked me hard in the balls with his steel toe boots which sent me to the ground my flaccid deflated looking cock leaking cum.

“Seems like it worked isn’t that right son”

“Yes daddy” I moaned out as he picked me up. Back in the chair he jerked me off for a minute and looked pleased when he saw no response. He then placed a cage even smaller then my last that left only a nub where my cock was.

“Cmon master wants to see how you’re doing” he said before guiding me to the bathroom where a pink lace thong waited along with nipple clamps that had hearts hanging off them.

The thong felt so good between the flaps of my ruined cunt and the nipple clips dug into my puffed up nipples just right so that cum dribbled out my cage.

As we made our way up the stairs I couldn’t help moaning as my dads fingers circled the edge of my cunt. 

Once I made it upstairs I saw him, my god, my master. He was sitting in a leather arm chair his cock fully errect, covered in metal bands, the only other clothes he wore were a pair of boots. 

I walked up to him and straddled him. I knew he wouldn’t need me to suck his cock, his piercings would get all the lube they need from cutting up my cunt. As I plunged all the way down on his cock in on go, my thong shooting up into my cunt. I began to suck on his massive hairy pierced pecs as I rode him. 

“Seems like Steven’s video worked, the slut knows what he’s doing.” He said to my father 

“Thank you master” I moaned out before master stuck my face in his armpit and continued to talk to my father as I focused on licking up his man smell and sweat.

After maybe half an hour of worship master with my mouth and cunt he rewarded me with his seed.

As he bottomed out past my inner cunt I moaned out “thank you for your seed master” 

I got off, holding my hand to my cunt to make sure none of master’s precious seed fell out. Thankfully only blood came out. He must’ve bred his load fully past my inner cunt.

The next few days continued on like this, me wandering the house, constantly being shot up with drugs and seed, that was until one day I woke up feeling awful. 

I had been sleeping in the basement next to the gimp, when I woke up to an intense nausea and fever. I knew the fuck flu had finally taken me as I threw up all over the bathroom. I ran up stairs almost passing out due to the fever combined with having barely eaten in weeks. 

I finally made it to masters room where he laid with my father cuddling up to him. I pulled the covers down and mounted masters soft cock. 

My father woke up first, and realizing what was happening help pull me up and down on master hardening shaft. 

“Fuck faggot you fever hole feels so nice” master said as he woke up before pounding hard into me for a few minutes. Before he came he pulled out and laid me on the bed. 

He took his chain necklace with a key on it and leaned down to my fathers PA. As he unlocked it he said to my father.

“Make it count because after this you’re never using your cock again so long as I live.” 

“Yes master” my father said before standing between my spread legs. He was quickly jerking his newly free cock to get hard. 

“You’re not gonna get any harder then that pussy boy, your cocks been locked up for nearly 10 years” master said with a chuckle

“Yes master” my father said as he pushed forward. I was briming with excitement at taking my fathers cock. He began to hump but I felt nothing until he collapsed on me a few seconds later.

“What happened dad” I asked 

“I’ll tell you what happened” master said “this fucking pathetic man cunt sold his son for one more chance to use his cock and came in 3 pathetic pumps you couldn’t even feel” he said as he walked behind my father who was crying. Master kneed him hard between the legs and he collapsed.

Master then took up his previous position and kept fucking my fever hole. I was in ecstasy as master pounded into me. My father crawled back to the bed crying

“I’m sorry son” he cried 

“It’s uh o-oh-okay daaaad” I moaned out as master pounded me “you weren’t meant to fuck people just like I wasn’t” I said as I grabbed his tiny cock and pulled him to my mouth. Once I got his pathetic cock in his i bit down hard. My father screamed as master held him. After a minute I felt his cum begin to shoot into my mouth mixed with his blood. Master shot into me soon after and I looked up at my crying father and said “thank you for selling me to lust”

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

After master filled my hole a few more times he brought both me and my father back down to the basement. It turned out that while biting my dads cock I bite through his PA.

“I’m sorry daddy” I said as I fingered his now massive urethra.

“Oh it’s okay baby it felt so good and I needed it to put me back in my place” dad said patting my head as master walked back. He gave me a normal IV to help with my fever and then got to work on my father.

He stuck his pinky deep into my fathers piss hole illiciting moans from him. “Hmm I know just what to do with you.” He said deviously “ go put on some chaps and a jock faggot we’re going out”.

“Now you be a good slut and wait here.” 

“Yes master” I said eagerly 

A few hours later master and my father returned home. When they walked down I was struck by my fathers now massive over inflated cock and balls. 

“How’d you like your daddy’s new silicone filled cock” master said to me as he slid two fingers in and out of my dads inflated piss hole.

“It looks amazing master” I said as I leaned forward and slid my tongue into his new cock hole.

“It is plus all the silicone numbs the feeling on the outside of his cock so he can jerk all day without cuming” master added as I tongue fucked my dads new hole. After a few minutes of this my father began rutting forward and I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. 

Apparently my fathers cock needed time to heal before he could fuck me so I was left alone in the basement again. After a few days the fever passed and master brought me the first two of many gifts to bring me into my new life.

“This jock is your first and you will wear it unless I command otherwise, cum in it, piss in it, sweat in it, it will never be washed it serves as your first step to becoming a true man” he said as he slid the jock onto me. It felt tight but right. “This here is your second step. Now that your poz you need to look like a real man. You will spend at least 6 hours a day in the gym for the foreseeable future and get daily steroid injections to help you bulk.” With that he plunged the needle into my ass. 

Master gave me some booty shorts and a black tank top before taking me to the gym for the first time. It was a brutal workout and after 6 hours I was so exhausted. Master brought me into the locker room and as I stripped out of my sweaty clothes he simply pushed down on the small of my back. 

I quickly knelt over a bench as master began to pound into my hole as other gym goers walked by. 

“Can I get the next round” some man I had never met asked master

“Of course he’ll take any load.” 

About three hours later I walked out of the gym in only a jock strap with fifteen strangers loads dripping from me. 

“That gym is all gay and almost exclusively poz, when you start going on your own soon you’ll need to remember to take at least five loads every time.” 

“Yes master” I said obediently 

When we got back to the house there was a large massage table set up in the living room with a stool next to it. 

“Alright faggot now time for you to be marked. Lay down on the table.” 

As I got on the table my father pulled my jockstrap off and removed my cage. 

“This chain is to show the world that you are owned.” Master said as he wrapped a thick chain around my neck and locked it with a padlock. He put the key with the others hanging from his chain. 

Master then motioned for my father to bring over a tray of everything needed for a tattoo. He began right above my cock with the standard biohazard. He put a small lock under it as well. He then flipped me over and put a fist on one of my butt cheeks and a pig on the other. He spread me open and tattooed another biohazard around my hole. Before giving me a tramp stamp which said all loads accepted. He gave me several more tattoos all of a sexual nature. 

I realized that all my fathers and masters tattoos were also about sex but I’d never noticed due to the hair.

“That’s enough tattoos for now” he said as my dad took the tray away and brought back another. “Now time for your piercings.”

He first grabbed hold of my flaccid cock and quickly pushed a needle through the urethra to give me my PA. Two nipple piercings follow, along with a septum piercing.

Over the coming months, with the help of steroids I grew a thick coat of fur and built up a ton of muscle. I dropped out of college before it even started because I knew class would interfere with my breedings. I had not been empty of cum and drugs in who knows how long. Master and my father continued to introduce me to the wonders of gay sex. 

About one year after I arrived in New York I married master. I questioned how it was possible for him to have two husbands but he just said that the gimp he kept worked for the state and could pass some things through unnoticed. 

It was a beautiful ceremony as I was walked down the isle by my father who was wearing black jeans which showed off his massive bulge. I wore only a white thong that looked great on my now massive hairy frame. Master bred me infront of all our friends and then brought them up to bred me one by one. The final load coming from my father who was only able to come when master fucked him while he was in me. 

I love my new life having the best gay sex with my husbands and parents

thanks for all the positive feedback I think this’ll be the last part of the story for now though 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 7:05 PM, boy4you said:

Yes, the walk of shame, but he had a butt plug-in. No butt plug is better; as the cum will leak out then, everyone knows what you are 

Can also sound like walk if fame

• Like 1