First time fucked. Unexpected and shocking

Teeslad70

Just back from sucking my third cock of the week at a cruising spot, so that's daddies christmas wish fulfilled. It's by a railway line and a train passed. I don't know what is visable from a train at speed, but I like the idea that I was maybe seen on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

The other two cocks I sucked on Thursday at a different cruising spot. I love the guys looking for a willing mouth, as it seems to be mostly suckers like myself hanging about, but I always leave them relieved and pleased.

Hopefully it won't be too long into the new year before I get my next load.

• Like 2

Chatted with Daddy today to tell him exactly how I obeyed him. He loved my description and can't wait to tell his friends how much of a whore I've been. He's looking forward to our next meet to.

A very different start to 2024 compared to the virgin I was at the start of 2023.

• Like 4

It's so brave, cruising. I work around the corner from an adult bookstore/arcade that I think has gloryholes, but I can barely drive past it, lol. It's between a couple truck stops and a hotel, so I know it would almost definitely be a trucker on the other side of the wall.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, alwaysswallow said:

It's so brave, cruising. I work around the corner from an adult bookstore/arcade that I think has gloryholes, but I can barely drive past it, lol. It's between a couple truck stops and a hotel, so I know it would almost definitely be a trucker on the other side of the wall.

I think I become a different person. In my everyday life I am sensible and totally understand where you are coming from, but in cruise mode I am just unleashed and don't care who knows or sees.

The worry is how long can I keep those two worlds apart. I've done it for decades, but will it last?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, alwaysswallow said:

You'll be back on the horse in no time. In the mean time, get better and work out a little bit. And no cumming unless someone else pulls it out of you! 

Fuck yes!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:50 AM, Johnjohn said:

Once you've experienced a raw cock up your arse and the feeling of seed squirting into your guts you'll be hooked. Don't forget, the more you get, the more you want. Good luck mate.

Yes I agree love hot male seed in me. Its were it belongs