Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

59 minutes ago, muscmtl said:

Tops who insist on condoms????

Frankly, I haven't even seen a condom in the fuckjoints around here (Ft. Lauderdale) since I moved here about 13 years ago.  If some bottom asked me to wrap it, I think my jaw would hit the floor, just before I said something like 'thanks anyway - have a good night' and moved to the next one.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Frankly, I haven't even seen a condom in the fuckjoints around here (Ft. Lauderdale) since I moved here about 13 years ago.  If some bottom asked me to wrap it, I think my jaw would hit the floor, just before I said something like 'thanks anyway - have a good night' and moved to the next one.  

And here in west Michigan, I still am, occasionally, at both the bookstore and bathhouse.  Always by men who are my age or older, who just don't know any other way and have no idea there are better options now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, muscmtl said:

Tops who insist on condoms????

Still a thing???

Where u guys live,  Afghanistan?

One on one, I won't hook up with guys who insist on using a condom. First, if he's fucking the condom he's not fucking me, the condom is fucking me and that doesn't work for me. Second, If they use a condom they aren't a breeder and they aren't for me.

In a bathhouse where I'm ass up and taking anyone who needs a compliant ass to fuck, I still make my preference for bare cock known. At my last bathhouse visit, I was ass up on the edge of the bed in my room taking dick and seed for 8 hours and lost count at 16 men having fucked me. One young athletic guy with long dark hair tied up in a top-knot came in and was waiting in line stroking his promising looking dick and watching the guy currently pounding into my ass. When that guy came inside me, Mr Top-knot put a condom on his long dick and, knowing that I was acting as a public utility for horny men, I swallowed my instinctive refusal and presented my ass willingly. He was an awesome fucker and he long-dicked me with his hands on my hips controlling me the whole time and made me moan so well he drew a crowd to my door.

It was so intense, I felt that strong pull in my gut to have his seed inside me and I caught his eyes in the mirror and said that I wished he was bare in me. I could tell he had no intention of taking off the condom, but telling him seemed to make him harder and fuck my ass more aggressively than before. The way he was fucking, I could tell he wanted to cum inside me. The shorter Asian man standing in line behind him couldn't stop watching. After another few minutes of progressively harder fucking he pulled back on my hips hard jamming his cock in as deep as it could go and I felt him throbbing his cum into the condom, but not into me. I felt that unpleasant pang of pleasing a man enough for him to cum, but not getting his seed inside me. When he finished and pulled out, I watched him as he carefully removed the condom. I asked him politely if I could have it, and he nodded, gave it to me and left. I turned to the Asian man who was next, handed him the condom and said "Use this as lube" and assumed the position again. I got his cum inside me, even if it was someone else who fucked it in.

Some guys insist on condoms, but I decline hooking up with them one on one. In group or other public sex environments where I'll be bred by many men I'm still clear about wanting them to breed, but know I'm there to take care of every man who needs to fuck, even with a condom.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

No condoms and that's simple. The couple of times I was fucked with the top wearing a condom it was the worst sex ever. The first time the feeling and sensation wasn't there for me. It was just rubber being shoved up my ass. The 2nd time I don't know what the guy was doing but it was starting to hurt even though he was putting lube on the condom, my guess he was he brought cheap lube with him. In the end I told him you want to keep fucking me take that condom off. He didn't want to do that, so he came and sat in front of me while I lay on my stomach, he spread his legs and I sucked him off. While I was sucking him off my next top arrived he stripped spat on my hole and pushed his cock inside me. I moaned in pleasure with the 2nd tops cock in my mouth, the 2nd top asked the guy who was fucking me "you not using a condom" and he replied "fuck no". After the 2nd top blew his load down my throat he got dressed and as he was leaving the guy fucking blew balls deep inside me. I asked the 3rd top to stay and fuck another load in to me as I was unsatisfied with the 2nd and he happily did so.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Unfortunately, there are many older men in less urban areas of the US whose sex education peaked around 1997-2005.  They barely know what PrEP is...

There are also people on PrEP who insist on condoms.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 4:03 PM, partying.hard said:

I absolutely will not allow a condom up my ass, and I refuse to put one on. I would rather get up and walk out, then use a condom. And I have!

Exactly, we're trying to enjoy the fuck not compromise it 

• Like 1

Doesn't work for me, but it's their choice. Many get horny seeing me riding dick but frustrated when I decline a condom cock. Some try to slide up me with a rubber but I can feel the difference and wriggle off them. I do get it cos BB btms were the same with me when I started waaay back.

• Thanks 1

Condoms are acceptable, but I ask the top to pull out and shoot his load all over my body.

I luv that I'm being sprayed with his seed, like an animal marking turf; and the temperature difference as cum shoots on me feels great.  My body temp is usually lower than most men so their cum feels warm & wet.

Plus many guys cannot cum well with a rubber on so pulling out at the end helps them too.

Edited by chipygmalion80
explain