How does it feel to get many loads

Cumhole97

it honestly makes me feel like I am fulfilling my purpose. as a cumdumpster I know I was born to take loads from as many males as possible. when I’m laying there taking load after load from anonymous stranger after stranger, I know I am being used for my purpose. I love feeling the cum drool out of me between breeders after each guy blows in me then pulls out, leaving my pussy gaped wide open.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

Two things really jumped out at me the first time I was a proper cumdump (10 loads).

1) The moment I felt the cum starting to overflow out of my hole.

2) The “wow” comments that followed from each top after that, and then each of them sloshing it about with their fingers and dicks, playing with it and loving it.

I just smiled so much and told myself “Yeah, you’re a slut!”

🤤

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

it honestly makes me feel like I am fulfilling my purpose. as a cumdumpster I know I was born to take loads from as many males as possible. when I’m laying there taking load after load from anonymous stranger after stranger, I know I am being used for my purpose. I love feeling the cum drool out of me between breeders after each guy blows in me then pulls out, leaving my pussy gaped wide open.

Same here my brother,,love the feeling myself

It feels awesome and honestly I can't get enough loads in my ass. I was at a spa this past Sunday and got multiple loads from guys...eight loads from six guys and bred three guys too. Sometimes I just wanna get bred and will go out to the trail near me and hookup with random guys or go the ABS near me and just let it rip.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I get most of my fucking at clubs just because it means multiple loads. The first load is always amazing because you remember the first touch, the first cockhead breaching your hole and leaning back into the thrust, and then the build up and gasp as they slam home to plant their seed deep inside, the slow softening of their cock as they slip out and the dribble of that first load. After that your ass is silky smooth and the next cock, and the next one is easier. Each is different, each thrust and technique, each size, and each coming - I love the groan build up and big release, the guy who wants to explore every part of your ass, the fast dumper. And then each load makes the next one better, the fingers that tentatively explore and you can feel their cock stiffen as they feel how sloppy you are, the slow withdrawal and the leaking of cum out of a filled hole. The best moments are when I get a chain - the first guy triggers 2 or 3 others, and barely has one cock left when another is pushing through the sloppy stickiness to drop their load. Typically I will go to a club and then with a filled hole, head up to the Heath to open my ass up in the dark, and the smell of cum in the open air draws in guys, and in the dark the sense of touch and smell take over, their fingers feel the wetness, their nostrils fill with scent of fresh cum, and I can pick up at least another few loads before heading home exhausted, full and with a smile on my face!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On Sunday I'd not long been loaded (a big load at that!), before going into the darkroom again. I was still very much "wet", when a guy fucked me, while another watched. The "spectator" took over and, once he'd slid right in, said "fuck, you're so fucking wet". It was a major turn on! He ended up adding his load to what I already had inside me ;-).   

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a lot of times in the past where I have taken multiple loads at the bookstore and gone home or stopping at the store on the way home when cum was leaking out of my ass. It was one of the best feelings walking around feeling the wetness of cum and being around other people or family that had no clue about what just happened to me. It still makes me horny thinking back about it, and that was 30 years ago.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 1:39 PM, kinkysuBB said:

Two things really jumped out at me the first time I was a proper cumdump (10 loads).

1) The moment I felt the cum starting to overflow out of my hole.

2) The “wow” comments that followed from each top after that, and then each of them sloshing it about with their fingers and dicks, playing with it and loving it.

I just smiled so much and told myself “Yeah, you’re a slut!”

🤤

As a top I love a sloppy hole.  I like eating a sloppy ass and the feeling of all that blend of multiple loads on my face, licking my fingers, and going back down for more.  It’s like eating a hot and fresh Krispy Kreme donut with gooey glaze.  Yum I like how when I’m balls deep the cum drips down my ballad and legs. My bf is a seasoned cumdump but when he’s lucky enough to take loads for several days in a row I love the look of pleasure and pain in his eyes as he’s being pounded again and always wanting more 

• Like 1