Afterplay/losing interest after ejaculation

Part of the reason I don’t cum when cruising for cock. I loose interest after I cum. 
I go to a local theater to get fucked. So after I take a load I’m looking for the next load. I know most men loose interest after they cum so I usually expect them to keep it moving. I’m fine with that. 

This is one of the reasons why I don't like sex with strangers - let alone using hookup-related apps: I love foreplay and afterplay! 

Kisses, cuddles, aftersex talking - sharing mutual sensations- having all 5 senses participating to the event and a stranger, maybe even anonymous, doesn't give me this... Yes, same taste while sexting and fantasy-roleplaying with guys here; even in chat, love saying sweet "nothings". 

Body and soul fully willing to enjoy what's happening! 

Is it love, like the one I'm experiencing? That's like kinda winning a world cup; but even it's a fuckbuddy they must be known people, someone who likes me, beyond the sex act itself. 

Penis contact and ejaculation? They are just a part of the intimate contact between bodies! Am I an eternal "romantic"? Maybe.

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Part of the reason I don’t cum when cruising for cock. I loose interest after I cum. 
I go to a local theater to get fucked. So after I take a load I’m looking for the next load. I know most men loose interest after they cum so I usually expect them to keep it moving. I’m fine with that. 

Yes, that probably explains my own actions even though I'd never really thought about it before.

I go to the saunas/darkrooms to be bred and seeded. I don't expect to cum. Sometime I wear my cock cage so that I'm not tempted to touch myself. When one guy has unloaded inside me I expect him to move off and make way for the next. What the top is feeling at that point is of no interest to me.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 7:50 AM, FelchingPisser said:

Isn't that the way men are built?   I've heard wives complain about it for years...

Especially as one gets older. In my 20s, I could cum and just keep going and cum 2 or 3 times more. Now, it’s definitely a “one-and-done” deal. That’s just biology, I guess. Trimix helps and you stay hard after cumming, but is the desire still there? That does not come in an injection of Trimix…

4 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

This is one of the reasons why I don't like sex with strangers - let alone using hookup-related apps: I love foreplay and afterplay! 

Kisses, cuddles, aftersex talking - sharing mutual sensations- having all 5 senses participating to the event and a stranger, maybe even anonymous, doesn't give me this... Yes, same taste while sexting and fantasy-roleplaying with guys here; even in chat, love saying sweet "nothings". 

Body and soul fully willing to enjoy what's happening! 

Is it love, like the one I'm experiencing? That's like kinda winning a world cup; but even it's a fuckbuddy they must be known people, someone who likes me, beyond the sex act itself. 

Penis contact and ejaculation? They are just a part of the intimate contact between bodies! Am I an eternal "romantic"? Maybe.

The weird thing is, at least in some places, is that the baths, sex clubs and hookup apps are overrun with men who are looking for this with strangers. Where I live cuddle parties, for strangers, that strictly prohibit sexual contact are common and popular. Admittedly a lot of these same men, at least at the fuck venues, are more than happy to volunteer that what they are really looking for is a relationship, it seems like they are looking in the wrong places and doing it in the wrong order. It seems to me they want to have the romantic parts before they even know their partner.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

The weird thing is, at least in some places, is that the baths, sex clubs and hookup apps are overrun with men who are looking for this with strangers. Where I live cuddle parties, for strangers, that strictly prohibit sexual contact are common and popular. Admittedly a lot of these same men, at least at the fuck venues, are more than happy to volunteer that what they are really looking for is a relationship, it seems like they are looking in the wrong places and doing it in the wrong order. It seems to me they want to have the romantic parts before they even know their partner.

My sensation is that many people want "everything and immediately": skipping the hard, and in some cases painful, part of having a relationship; and despite a romantic story does not mean sacrifice only, suffering is part of a growing bond between two people. 

I have never been in a sex club, I'm aware it has never been my place! But I think many people are so in need, that feel ashamed of themselves and try to seek love where it can't be found. Like someone desperate hungry looking for food into the rubbish. 

Cuddle/hugs parties? Oh, gosh! I don't judge such choices if someone likes this but if I want some cuddles by strangers you know where I go? To those places where abandoned dogs and cats are rescued. 

But the risk is I'd bring a dozen of them home! 

Last but not least, my current partner was one of those: he jumped from a woman to another but escaped every time they asked for more attentions, his wife was with another man for years, he threw the bait to me but every time I caught it he freaked out... 

In the end after what I started as an innocent game, that 3rd October 2022, well, we no longer left each other! But we were brotherly friends since long. What's a fuck of ours? About 45 minutes, one hour, of foreplay and, afterplay, it depends on how exhausted we both are after mutual cum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

About 45 minutes, one hour, of foreplay and, afterplay, it depends on how exhausted we both are after mutual cum.

I'm okay with up to a couple hours session if we are fuckbuds and have been having sex for a while. I do have a problem with guys that think they are entitled to spending the rest of the day/night together on the 1st hookup.

Just now, NWUSHorny said:

I'm okay with up to a couple hours session if we are fuckbuds and have been having sex for a while. I do have a problem with guys that think they are entitled to spending the rest of the day/night together on the 1st hookup.

A fact of having clear ideas of what both people want. 

Is it a sex-only hookup? Staying the day or night makes no sense; is it something you hope will develop in at least a regular fuckbuddy? Staying the night/day might be a first step to know at least mutual tastes and boundaries. 

Then it depends on what you want even from a sex-only meetup; you want a repeat? Exchange numbers with no need of spending the night - that could be a second phase. Or exchange messages in sites/apps. 

Only time I regret to have said "stay, stay here, no worries" was with my latest ex (the abuser); but I was so horny and in need, both of sex and the rest, that I let him take a place in my life that he didn't deserve. 

• Upvote 1