To my fellow total top brothers…

Jose

On 9/24/2023 at 1:06 AM, ktopper said:

My wife and I once had a side business flipping houses and mobile homes. We would go through them and fix them up, new paint, carpet, wiring up to code, fix plumbing, stuff like that. I had several fuck buddies around town and always made it a point to screw some guy in them before selling them on. Sometimes I would have several hook ups in the same place. They were convenient for hook ups and it felt like I was leaving my mark by leaving cum stains in a new carpet. One guy had a handyman business and I used to hire him to do repairs. One day I was at a local cruising spot and he was also there and obviously cruising so we fucked. He had a fantastic ass and we got together often often. I would hire him to do various jobs on different houses and we spent a lot of time with my dick buried in his sexy ass. Good thing he worked by bid on the jobs and not by the hour. He was younger and much hornier than me and was hooking up with other guys while "at work" on my jobs. One afternoon I sent my wife over to a mobile home we were getting ready to flip to check something and she caught my handyman and another dude in one of the bedrooms fucking. She was highly indignant over it and I had to find another handyman. Sadly, the new handyman was straight and not near as good at his job.

I do the same with vehicles. I never felt like I truly owned it until I got a piece of ass in it. Even motorcycles. there's nothing like some bottom losing his nut on the seat while I am buried in his ass.

I also stake my claim while hiking or backpacking. I will jack off if I don't have someone with me to fuck.

Damn dude! You are hot. I love your ideas of fucking us bottoms all over the place. You could do me in any and all of those places. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm bottom and see a difference in some guys who cum inside and others that are breeding you.  Breeders have an intent to get their cum deep as they can even if they aren't really hung, all of their loads, and want me to keep it inside and not try pushing it out.  A couple came back in 1-8 hours to see if I'm holding and they always bred me again. One married guy called me latenight after a dinnertime fuck to send an asspic to show his cum oozing out. Breeders have an attitude they're marking your body with their DNA.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I'm bottom and see a difference in some guys who cum inside and others that are breeding you.  Breeders have an intent to get their cum deep as they can even if they aren't really hung, all of their loads, and want me to keep it inside and not try pushing it out.  A couple came back in 1-8 hours to see if I'm holding and they always bred me again. One married guy called me latenight after a dinnertime fuck to send an asspic to show his cum oozing out. Breeders have an attitude they're marking your body with their DNA.

Not just marking you, but impregnating you with their seed - which, if you're lucky, is toxic.

On 9/20/2023 at 2:43 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i rarely hear/read this from... anyone really. i often get blank stares when i try and explain i'm wired to be seeded, like a garden. To me, what You describe is a defining attribute of being a Top. i see a Top as so much more than a sexual position and i see "cock" as more than a penis. To me, both are part of His nature and drive to penetrate, fuck, seed, impregnate, create, possess. i see "bottom" as natures provision for Tops and Tops as natures provision for bottoms. we see the attraction of opposites throughout nature, Protons, electrons (and the versatile neutron lol), so it all makes sense to me and seems natural. 

I fuck bare. I shoot deep inside. No pull outs ever. I turn down covered fucks and guys wanting bb but pull outs.  I want you to take my seed and keep it inside as long as possible. The bottoms I fuck desire seed. They work for it and will get it from me. Sometimes more than one load! It’s so natural!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

5 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I fuck bare. I shoot deep inside. No pull outs ever. I turn down covered fucks and guys wanting bb but pull outs.  I want you to take my seed and keep it inside as long as possible. The bottoms I fuck desire seed. They work for it and will get it from me. Sometimes more than one load! It’s so natural!

Yes. i have never experienced a more intense and intimate connection with another person than through this mutual act. And it never gets old, for me it has only gotten better the more i grasp and go for this kind of connection. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:47 PM, bihairy said:

Yessir, that's what a good bottom does. My warm hole holding a topman's seed.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I take every hot load I am so generously offered by each top I've been privileged to have duck me as deep as the top can shoot it up inside me. Each load i get from every top is a precious gift of his DNA, and I try to keep this liquid gold up inside me for as long as by can. And should some  cum accidentally seep out, I make sure to always use my fingers to scoop as much of it as I can back into my ravenous hole and then lick whatever clings to my fingers so nothing goes to waste. As a committed bottom, anything would be a tragic waste. 

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

They’re just something primal for me to keep and absorb sperm inside of me. I wish I was able to conceive a new life within me. 

i've posted a hetero study on BZ before that looked at the bonding effects of of sperm on the brain.  i speculate that, since the colon is highly absorptive, that a bottom who absorbs a Tops semen ends up with similar bonding effects.  For me, it's not a desire to conceive a baby, rather it's the bonding effect that i love.

Breeding strikes me as a possessing process whereby a Top can sort of possess His bottom by breeding Him. The more He seeds Him, the more He possesses, sort of addicts the bottom to Him and His seed.

i don't  want a baby, but i think more than that happens from sex, that mating, bonding takes place as well, and to me that is the bigger deal. i don't think my speculation is far fetched. For instance, conquering armies have a history of breeding their conquered armies... men included. There's an assertion of dominance, control, ownership.  Though, for me, the distinction ends there. With mating, i like the affection, love factors vs. the force or bullying that happens with war. i see/feel a mix though. i have felt and loved what feels like a pounding by a Top when fucking me, like His thrusting, pounding energy when fucking me is a sort of fucking me into submission. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:37 AM, Jose said:

Glad you fucking understand. There’s something in me that just needs to fucking seed, it’s hard to describe other than I know it’s my purpose to fuck and shoot my load deep inside any hole/pussy/whatever that comes into my path

Both my kinda tops as a total bottom I also see my holes as there to service men, they want to fuck and seed me all well and good - I am the lucky one, I have that thrill of being fucked and bred and my top walks away dated.

On 8/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jose said:

My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world.

This makes sense because it complements what a bottom feels. When guys leave after the breeding, I remember that their load is in my hole. It complements what Jose enjoys

On 8/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jose said:

I fucking love doing it.

I think that what makes a good top is (1) The ability to get an erection and keep the hard-on, and (2) Being able to fuck without shooting your load.

Jose, is this your case?

If I could keep a good hard-on and could fuck for long periods of time without shooting, I would at least be versatile.

13 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Jose, is this your case?

This is exactly me. I can fuck for up to two hours without cumming and once I do it’s like every drop of cum is being sucked out of my balls. I always like to fuck for at least an hour non stop 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

9 hours ago, Jose said:

I always like to fuck for at least an hour non stop 

Most guys who can fuck for a long time are at least versatile. I can usually recognize bottoms who want to unload after they are done bottoming and want to go home, because they don't last more than a few seconds. I don't mind it and actually enjoy quick breeding sessions.

• Haha 1