To my fellow total top brothers…

Jose

13 hours ago, Jose said:

This is exactly me. I can fuck for up to two hours without cumming and once I do it’s like every drop of cum is being sucked out of my balls. I always like to fuck for at least an hour non stop 

My kind of man. 

On 8/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jose said:

I’m just curious how you guys see yourselves and your penis. For me my dick controls my life haha not in a bad way but more in an extension of my primal being. I have never and will never wear a condom because I believe that shooting my seed in someone is such a primal and natural act. When I go on a hike I’ll stop in a clearing and jerk off, same for if I’m staying in a hotel. I need to leave a piece of me everywhere I go. In everyone I fuck. I would genuinely fuck anyone and anything, and I fucking love doing it. If the aliens came to earth tomorrow I’d probably want to shoot my load in their alien cunts haha. My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world. Any other dudes feel the same? 

I am a thick cocked power bottom that spills his seed everyday. My penis rus my like too, and so does my hungry ass. A misconception has grown up in part of the sex world that males who like taking penis are somehow less male or submissive, and this is a massive falsehood. I have an ass gash that you can park a bus in and am constantly spreading my legs for guys, but I am just as dominant as any top that every doused my ass or mouth with his DNA. I m constantly in cruise mode, constantly horny and always seeking out places I can bate or mate. Any male who lets his penis roam free the way Nature intended is in a much healthier headspace than any religious submissive who spends his life wracked with shame towards his penis and shame over his libido.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jose said:

I’m just curious how you guys see yourselves and your penis. For me my dick controls my life haha not in a bad way but more in an extension of my primal being. I have never and will never wear a condom because I believe that shooting my seed in someone is such a primal and natural act. When I go on a hike I’ll stop in a clearing and jerk off, same for if I’m staying in a hotel. I need to leave a piece of me everywhere I go. In everyone I fuck. I would genuinely fuck anyone and anything, and I fucking love doing it. If the aliens came to earth tomorrow I’d probably want to shoot my load in their alien cunts haha. My seed is a little part of me that I feel needs to be shared with the world. Any other dudes feel the same? 

My pierced cock runs everything I do in my life.  And, to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I never used condoms ever because I was raised the my cum belongs inside whoever I chose to fuck and unload into.  He/she/they/them - it doesn't matter. My pierced cock will always fuck bareback and pump whatever hole I'm fucking full of my DNA. A piece of me will live on inside of them one way or another.  Just this past weekend I knocked up a man of God in trade so my bf could take a nap in in his room after a cruise. I knew as soon as I saw the man of God I'd have to fuck him, but my bf got his nap, and the man of God took his first pierced cock.  Maybe something else took as well, but that's the mystery of life and letting your cock make decisions for you... I wouldn't have it any other way-ugmjfj.thumb.jpg.793406b9a1917df14d45f9c9b123f099.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ryanroman said:

My pierced cock runs everything I do in my life.  And, to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I never used condoms ever because I was raised the my cum belongs inside whoever I chose to fuck and unload into.  He/she/they/them - it doesn't matter. My pierced cock will always fuck bareback and pump whatever hole I'm fucking full of my DNA. A piece of me will live on inside of them one way or another.  Just this past weekend I knocked up a man of God in trade so my bf could take a nap in in his room after a cruise. I knew as soon as I saw the man of God I'd have to fuck him, but my bf got his nap, and the man of God took his first pierced cock.  Maybe something else took as well, but that's the mystery of life and letting your cock make decisions for you... I wouldn't have it any other way-ugmjfj.thumb.jpg.793406b9a1917df14d45f9c9b123f099.jpg

beautiful sight and right attitude pozzing ripped asses dosn't need justifying!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 1:47 PM, bihairy said:

I fuck bare. I shoot deep inside. No pull outs ever. I turn down covered fucks and guys wanting bb but pull outs.  I want you to take my seed and keep it inside as long as possible. The bottoms I fuck desire seed. They work for it and will get it from me. Sometimes more than one load! It’s so natural!

DAMN! You are my kind of Top. Fuck deep and breeding even deeper. All seed inside. Where it belongs. 

Isn't it remarkable how some posts are created, discussed, and then resurface quite a while later?  

I understand the OP's mindset, and I endorse it.  In my case, while pumping my dna up Holes has always been an important part of my (adult) life, it's not the only important part.  While I do love fucking Holes, there are other things that interest me as well, and I keep active in a number of facets of living.  

I guess it's just that I don't want any one-thing to control how I live, what I do, or what I don't do.  Life can be a fantastic experience, varied and interesting on many levels.  I don't allow any one "thing" to overtake everything else.  There's just too many experiences to enjoy, take part in, to allow one particular activity to predominate. 

That said, when it's Fri/Sat night, the time is right, the Lust, the behavior is right, and I love that part of me completely too.  

• Upvote 2

On 2/27/2024 at 12:24 AM, ryanroman said:

Wow Certianly looks like this hot man has been castrated. It is such a hot look. I have heard some say they can still get hard even after the balls are gone. I`m mre of a bottom guy anyway. I would consider having it done to.