Open door sessions

gaypigbb

Yes, they definitely happen. I've learned that I need to rent two rooms (for safety). One to play in and another where you actually have your valuables and will spend the night.  I've never done open door but unlocked, yes. 

Either my room number and motel is listed on the posting or it's setup as a gangbang over a certain period of time. There are still risks but the excitement is worth it and most guys cum and go with no drama...

7 hours ago, onecutegirl said:

I've learned that I need to rent two rooms (for safety). One to play in and another where you actually have your valuables and will spend the night. 

That presumes you plan to actually use the room to sleep in at some point, I presume? When I host, I don’t sleep that night. In my experience, men prowl for sex at most any hour of the night (except, curiously, the period between around 1:00am-2:30am, which I have come to call the ‘doldrums’, when everything seems to go dead no matter what day of the week it is). I do indeed spend the entire night in the bed, but I’m never under the covers.

18 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

I do them all the time at my apartment. Very surprised ive never been seriously injured or robbed. Usually I find guys off sniffies that are blank anonymous profiles. I give them my address and have them message me when theyre walking up to my apartment so that I can put the blindfold on and get on my knees. Then I dont take the blindfold off til I hear the door closed and know theyre gone.

yes I do this a lot it addicted to taking anon loads, I like to get raped

21 hours ago, yngguy712 said:

But guys are really psycho here. Need to be tied in a sling and have a door guy

There are "really psycho" guys everywhere, and tragic results occur regularly.  If you want to present as a fully-bound sub, you not only need a big, burly "doorman", you need to do a negotiation (explained previously) to protect yourself from some of these "psycho's".  Most guys don't believe a great fuck is worth getting seriously injured or killed for. 

It happens.  Protect yourself.  And then, offer up your sweet young Hole to any/all B/d S/m Cocks you can find.

• 3 months later...

I do this a lot and have never had an issue really.  I don't keep anything of value in the room. I always chat first and then unlock the door when they are on the way. One thing you do have to realize is that you don't really have control of how hard the tops will fuck you. Sometimes they just ram in balls deep with no warm up.

• Like 1