Living Positively

Chapter 9: Bate and Switch

After the professor shot his load, he immediately called Marc and told him to immediately go to the Bate site and look for " Beaker." That was the nerds screen name! The professor said to watch the nerd stroke, and then ask him if he was up for some mutual stroking on cam. The professor thought this this would be a great first step in setting that up Marc's ultimate breeding of him. The professor told Marc that it would be a rather boring session, and he reminded him there was to be no sex besides mutual jacking, that he needed to slowly work his way up to breeding. He suggested that Marc start off jerking side by side, and then suggest they jerk each other off. 

Marc eagerly went to the site, and gave the nerd plenty of positive feedback. To Marc's suprise, the nerd asked him if he'd be up for a mutal session, either on.ir off camera! This saved Marc the trouble of setting it up. The nerd told Marc he had planned another session for tomorrow and privately gave Marc his adddress.

When the nerd answered the door, wearing nothing but a sexy thong jockstrap, the nerd was shocked, and said we are in the same class together! Marc acted similarly suprised and said yea would have never guessed it would be you! The nerd was obviously excited as a bulge started rising in his jock. Marc suggested they start immediately but the nerd said they had a bit of time as his session was scheduled and he had lots of frequent followers. The nerd suggested they still head to the bedroom for as he called it, " pre production." As the nerd turned around, Marc admired his tight ass. He wondered how he got it so tight and firm, but couldn't help but think how hot it would to eventually be in his virgin pink hairless pucker and converting him.

Once the nerd explained the camera set up, and how it would work, Marc asked him if they could show each other their cocks. The nerd said absolutely not. That would be an integral build up to the show. The nerd explained it was all part of the tease, bur more importantly to get guys to give tokens for specific actions. He explained that they usually did, but not always. The nerd said hed probably get a few tokens if there were any new viewers, but he said his faithful followers would likely offer lots of tokens to see his cock for the first time. He reminded Marc not to get too anxious and show his cock. He said tease tease tease. The more tease the more tokens! He said some may even ask for a private show. The nerd said he would keep track of any tokens offered to him, and transfer them to him. In addition, he told Marc hed also transfer some of the tokens hes earned. He said when the time was right, he would seductively start by showing his cock first. He said he would watch the comments to determine when it was best to completely show it. He said it would be a slow process, with just a few teases, then he would put his hand down his jock and play with his cock before totally exposing it. He told Marc that he should do tye same. He indicated that the cam would be exclusively on Marc's cock, but he had a note pad and tell him when and what to do. As there would be no faces, it was perfectly fine to look over at the notes! The nerd eagerly told Marc 5 minutes to showtime and they got in the bed assuring the cameras were properly in place.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2023 at 6:31 PM, tighthole64 said:

Chapter 1: Moving in

What a ride my life I've had over the last year!  Gifted by my step dad, also seeded by my real dad who is also toxic. Converted my best friend who I experimented with.  And now moved in with him, helping him on his quest to create his first son, just as I created him!

My new life with Marc was a huge success. I ended up transferring to his college, and we rented our own three bedroom home. We rented the
home from one of the professors at the school who was gay.  Instead of a rental deposit, we let him deposit his seed in both of us.  If payment happened to be late, he came by to collect it, and he waved the late fee using our asses instead.  Let's just say he was never mad when we were late!  In addition, he owned a boi who was our yard guy.  He would come to mow the yard simply shirtless and a leather collar around his neck.  On his collar was a biohazard dog tag.  When he finished the yard, we'd invite him in for a shower, a cold beet or two and then give him our toxic recharges!

Our place wasn't much, but it was ours.  We shared the master bedroom, and had plans to make one of the bedrooms our playroom.  It apparently had been a playroom before, as there were still hooks in the ceiling for a sling.  This was perfect as now we wouldnt have to get a sling stand! This would leave a second bedroom open to possibly rent out. 

Needless to say, the sex was amazing.  Knowing that my child was living and growing in him was not like anything I've ever imagined.  On our first day there, we decided to fuck in every room.  Granted this was no easy task.  We did have a nice bed, but the living room consisted of a chair and a TV.  Fortunately the house included a washer and a dryer.  The dining area had a small table, but we didn't feel it was safe to fuck on, and wasn't even sure it was study enough for either of us to be bent over.

On our first day, we went shopping at thrift stores where we picked up some cheap kitchen items and bed linens and towels.  When we got back, we immediately stripped and Marc started washing the dishes. He made sure he was bent over the sink with his ass pointing up and out.  That was all I needed, and he got exactly what he needed!  My load oozed out of his hole when I pulled out, dripping all over the kitchen floor.  We used one of our new towels to clean it up.  Well what was left after Marc licked up my cum from the floor. 

Marc then draped the towel over his rock hard cock and we headed to the washer.  As I was loading the washer, Marc was eager to load me.  Once I closed the lid I bent over the washer.  Marc started to mount me as the washer was filling with water.  I told him to eat my ass as it was filling, and then start fucking me as it started to agitate.  My cock was rock hard against the machine as it was filling.  It created an amazing feeling.  The sound of the water, and Marc eating my ass was incredible.

As the washer started to churn, Marc quickly put his cock up my ass.  Pumping away in rhythm to the washer.  It seemed as though it was forever before he deposited his seed deep in me.  Once he finished, I jumped on top of the washer and Marc sucked my cock.  As he was doing so, the washer went into its spin cycle. My balls were resting on the washer and the vibrations quickly sent me over the edge.

Please tell us about getting pozzed by the dads, this story is missing that bit otherwise its very hot & you should contiinue it & develop it as much as you can

Chapter 10: It's Showtime!

The show began, and the nerd explained he had a special guest. He said i think youll like him, especially his cock, which even i havent seen outside of his jock. The camera then focused on Marc's jock. Before the session started, the nerd added a few drops of water to Marc's jock to look like pre cum. The nerd said looks like he's excited just like you are. The offer of tokens started rolling in whem Marc rubbed the wet spot with a finger and moved it towards his mouth. They had agreed no faces, so Marc just said yum, tasty! He knew how to work it! Unknown to the nerd, Marc and I have done cam shows of our toxic breedings. Those sessions were HIGHLY verbal in nature. Marc knew that was a way to collect tokens quite quickly!

The nerd started by slowly exposing his beautiful cock, and then he turned it over to Marc who milked it to earn tokens just as hard as he would soon be milking his cock! Marc didn't wait long before suggesting the two stroke the others cocks. The nerd said it would take a private show for that. He said that if enough interest, they would do a semi private show for any and all that offered a minimum amount if tokens! The requests started rolling in. The nerd kept raising the minimum " buy in" and only a few dropped out. He reminded the audience he would be splitting the tokens with me, so pony up if you want to see two guy stroking the others cock!

Of course I chimed in asking to see their holes. The nerd agreed but said that would be an exclusive show, and the bidding was now open! There was quite the interest, and I had to bid more than I cared to, but I had to see the nerds pucker that would hopefully eventually taking Marc's charged seed and giving Marc his first son! I knew it would take time and patience, but somehow we would make it happen!

I ended up winning the bid to see their hopes in a private show. I instructed the nerd to lube up a finger and insert it in Marc's hole. He was hesitant, however Marc convinced him too. The lube was somewhat of a joke, but the nerd didn't know that. Not only did he stick a finger in, he started to finger fuck Marc! To my suprise, the nerd said he'd never had anything up his ass but for the right amount of tokens, he'd let Marc slip a finger in his ass. I knew that this wasn't going to be cheap, but knew Marc would hate me if I didn't pay up, so I did!

The nerd moaned with pleasure as Marc put a finger up his pink pucker. He started the nerd in doggy style, but once he was ready to add a second finger, Marc got the nerd on his back and told him to stroke his cock. Marc started with just one finger, but as the nerd started jerking faster, Marc started pumping 2 fingers in the nerds ass. The nerd was in pure heaven, and shot a massive load. The nerd told me that was a free bonus for me. I told the nerd I'd love to join the two of them for a session, laying between the 2 of them and stroking both their cocks. The nerd said he was about to go back to his open channel and would mention that idea.

Once the nerd got back on the open Chanel he focused on the thick creamy load on his stomach, teasing his audience by saying you never know what happens in private sessions, but this was the best he's ever had! With that he mentioned the idea of me joining the two of them in a mutual session. The idea was a hit with his audience! He promised there would be another semi private show, and hopefully 3 times the cum!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11: Three Strokes

When Marc got home from his session with the nerd, I told him I had set up a three way stroke session with him and the nerd. Marc said he knew, and had some ideas for it, and perhaps a future session. I asked him what they were. He suggested that I bring a hood for the nerd to wear and he would never show his face, and even though we saw the thick creamy load on his stomach, he said there was even more on his face. What a great idea I thought. I asked him what other ideas, and he said i should suggest that I suck the nerds cock, and then perhaps the nerd suck our cocks.

I was concerned the nerd would say no, but he said he was driven by all of the tokens he earned for the private show. He said the nerd stated that his regular viewers were declining, and just watching him stroke without wanting private shows. Marc said it was a lot easier to get a finger up the nerds ass than he expected, and he Ioved it! He said perhaps then we could convince him to use toys on himself, and in time maybe even get our toxic cocks and seed in him! I agreed saying it would take time, but worth the wait!

Our three way jerk session was set for tomorrow. Marc would already be there when I arrived and act just as surprised as the nerd when I arrived! There was no way we wanted to blow our cover as a couple. The nerd was thrilled when he saw me, and Marc acted just as suprised and excited as the nerd. Marc started telling me that both he and the nerd were just starting to explore their sexuality and he recalled I said I was gay in the first day introductions. The nerd chimed in and admitted that he was hoping that we could connect, and that he was afraid to make the first move by asking. Marc said he felt the same way, and how cool it was that we all met this way. I of course said I'd be more than happy to teach them a few things about being gay. The nerd asked what. I said he seemed to like things up his ass, and that I had a variety of toys I could bring and use on him. The nerd seemed to love that idea!  

I then said I had one more idea I'd love to try today, and then grabbed the leather hood from my bag. The nerd looked suprised but he was wondering how he could show his face, without really showing it. I said judging by that load on your stomach, I bet your face was covered in cum. The nerd said yes, and even the headboard was! The nerd asked what else. I said I had an idea, but I'd save it for our session. I suggested we could let the audience vote with tokens, perhaps grabbing a few from those who didn't want to donate for a semi private show. The nerd was gleeful in saying they made over $300 in tokens on the private show alone and he'd love to make $600 so we could split it three ways, earning $200 each rather than the $150 they each earned the other day. Of course I didn't say so, but yea the money was a nice bonus, but my ultimate goal was for Marc to create his very first son with the nerd! With that, we started our "pre production " meeting. We positioned ourselves on the bed, with me in the middle. The nerd asked if he could see my cock, and I told him he'd have to wait like the viewers did. I did grab his hand and put it on my cock though letting him get a good feel for it. The nerd asked if he could jerk it off after I finished us off, and I suggested that wr should first see how the tokens were coming in, and if not as good as expected, perhaps add an additional show, or request additional tokens from those already in semi private show. The nerd suggested a combination of both, and I agreed!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...