Do your friends and family know you're a slut?

LondonLegendUK

I would say what do to keep private.  Or maybe write about on a forum on website, or someplace where similar postings be posted. Unless family or friends are very open that may not want to hear about what do you in private. 

Also my suggestion is to make sure all involved agree to what doing and are legal age or older. 

On a personal note, I remember asking a woman about how former college gay roommate was doing. At the time not seen since was roommate and still not. She replied in that they did it. I didn't want to know that. Besides later have a odd picture of a woman that was Christian and a bbs figure and roommate that maybe frustrated in not fuck to fuck a straight woman. I remember seeing at times I guess roommate seemed frustrated. I guess she thought maybe I needed to know or she needed to reveal details to someone. Or maybe meant did something else like kiss or something, I didn't want to inquire  further. At the time not see possible to have done anything sexual with roommate as concerned at time others find out such as residential manager. Still to sum up would have just preferred to hear former roommate is doing find or that talking to. Bottom line is too much personal details or open to wide interpretation that not want to know. A simple they are doing fine would work and not need to share with others that maybe family, friends, or individuals. 

Here is a sort of funny story… when I was 20 I started on my journey of being a cum slut. Up until that time I was really with one man. After chasing and ultimately becoming hiv positive I let my mom(a nurse) know my status. She was cool with it but concerned as expected. After my diagnosis I threw caution to the wind and took any and all dick that was offered. In the first year I had 4 Sti’s. After the first one my mom asked if I knew who gave it to me. I said I think so. Of course I didn’t . I just wanted her to think I was selective. When I got the second one she asked again if I knew where I got it. I said maybe. After the third she said I should stop playing with the person that gave me the sti. I said I don’t know who gave it to me. I told her that I was ass up in a sling at steamworks and random men take turns breeding me. She said oh and walked away. Moral of the story is don’t ask questions if you are not prepared for the answer. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Haha 1

It reminds me a funny story.

I never told my sex life with families, as they are very conservative. However, my youngest sister knows I am gay. One day after I came to Canada, we were chatting on line. She asked if I am gay. I was shocked and asked her why she asked such as question. She said she had sensed it since I only played with boys at high school. So I came out to her. And she asked if I am the "male" or "female" role. I said both. She just said she understands it and play safe.

Years later, she went to see a fortune teller. She believes him very much and goes to see him often. She brought my birth info and asked the fortune teller to check with my fortune. He said I am a slut. My sister told me later, and I was shocked again. I had never met that guy before, so I wonder how he knew my deep secret! 

• Piggy 2

Some of my friends know since they are too. As far as family, my little brother knows as he would visit and go out with me and has seen me go home with guys often. He’d ask me about some of the encounters. I sometimes have to laugh when I’m home visiting and sitting with the family thinking…”If you only knew.”

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 3

Most of family doesn't know.  Like the men (uncles, older cousins, etc.) my parents.  But my sister def knows and few of my other cousins are aware.  

Most of my friends know I'm a slut.  I get and have gotten so much "straight dyck" due to my friends and my sister's friends knowing that I'm a slut.  Word travels within a group of friends that I keep my mouth shut, don't put your business out there, give good head, and good bussy lol. 

• Like 3

Absolutely not, just as I don't really want to know what they do behind closed doors (or anywhere else for that matter).  My family is hardly prudish, but I just don't figure that they care to know how often I take it up the ass, and I'd certainly not want to know if/when family members are at it.