CumUnion Question

Curiouscruiser

I’ve never been to a sex party and just found out about CumUnion. I’ve been to cruisy parks and have gotten multiple cocks before though so I’m not entirely inexperienced. I want to go to CumUnion and read a couple posts about it. I’m kind of shy at first but am a total slut once I get bent over. I do love bareback, but for my first time, I’d prefer to play “safe.” It sounds like most guys are looking for bareback at CumUnion if I’m not mistaken. I really want to get lined up. Will I be judged if I want to use condoms? Would it even be worth it to go if I require using condoms when they fuck me? Will guys even be interested? 

I haven’t yet been to Cumunion, but I also have a question. Is a Cumunion event that is held at a bath house really all that different from a regular busy night at that same bath house? If so, what makes it different? Here in Dallas, Cumunion is held in a private warehouse type space, I think. Seems preferable. But hopefully I’ll find out for myself next month. 

• Like 1

I've been to cumunion quite a lot, and I have never seen a condom in use.  It's promoted by BBRT (barebackrt), and might have been originated by them although I'm not sure about that.  I think you will experience a lot of rejection at that particular event if you try to make guys wear condoms for you.  I can't speak for cities other than Atlanta, but I'd say that RAW is expected at cumunion.  If it's at a bathhouse, I would suggest going on a "regular" busy night.  

It sounds like you're not a stranger to barebacking, so maybe you just want to tell yourself you're gonna be safe the first time.  You don't have to do anything you don't want to there, so maybe just go, walk around watching the raw sex, let the shyness wear off and the hormones start pumping - then bend over for the bare cock you know you want and need 🙂  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, Curiouscruiser said:

Would it even be worth it to go if I require using condoms when they fuck me? Will guys even be interested? 

New things are often "worth it".  You may not want to get in on the action, but it's still "worth it" to find out.  At CumUnion though, I think it might be best for you to hang back, watch some of the action before you jump in; I haven't so much as seen a condom at CumUnion in ages.  Here in Ft. L., the event alternates between one of the bathhouses and the best fuckjoint in town, and I haven't seen a rubber in either of those joints, ever, no matter how jammed they are with Breeding men.  

You may find it productive to just go - watch - absorb the experience, and then figure out if you ever want to attend again.  There's nothing wrong with experiencing new things, but it may not be your cup of Sperm either.  Nothing wrong with deciding against attending orgies either.  It's your decision, and yours only.  

Good luck !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s been awhile since I have been to a cumunion - but as the other guys they are bareback parties (as the name suggests they are all about “cum”) - so I think you would not have much luck if you asked guys to use a condom at one

but just because you go - doesn’t mean you have to get fucked - 

Go - check things out - if you realize it is not for you, you can leave…. Or just hang out in a corner and jerk off while you watch the action 

if you do go - please report back on your experience (and have fun) 

I love CumUnion parties and would encourage you to go and join in. You didn't indicate where you are thinking about attending one, and things vary significantly from one area to another. Condom usage is no longer common at CumUnion party I'm familiar with, but if you are in a region that is less sexually adventurous they are still used. Also keep in mind that if you do attend one in a less sexually adventurous area, it is likely to be pretty slow and boring, and if it is held at a bathhouse in those cities it is generally no better attended than what is normal for that day and time of the week.

• Like 1

Depends on the venue and on the night.  When I go, I'm exclusively looking for loads.  I've had a couple of guys want to fuck me with a condom and i take it on a case by case basis, though usually, it's a no for me.  You'll be judged no matter what you do.  The key is to not care what anyone else thinks.  Do whatever makes you happy. Take a fistful of condoms and lube and set up shop.  Those that want your hole will slip on a condom, and those that don't shouldn't register on your mind.  Go, get fucked.  If someone wants to judge you, that's on them.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I love CumUnion parties and would encourage you to go and join in. You didn't indicate where you are thinking about attending one, and things vary significantly from one area to another. Condom usage is no longer common at CumUnion party I'm familiar with, but if you are in a region that is less sexually adventurous they are still used. Also keep in mind that if you do attend one in a less sexually adventurous area, it is likely to be pretty slow and boring, and if it is held at a bathhouse in those cities it is generally no better attended than what is normal for that day and time of the week.

Been tyo a couple cum union events, all bareback as far as I know.  had a good time, breed some holes, got a load or two.  Love that it is indiscriminate sex

• Like 1

My experience has been all bareback.  Beware of bathhouses that use the event as a moneymaker by "adjusting" their entry fees/times/and variations on rental time periods and/or renewals.  Sometimes not worth the increased cost for what turns out to be no different from a regular night.

I just went to my first Cumunion party here in Indy.  It wasn't bad, but it also wasn't super exciting either.  May have been the timing?  Worst part though is thst NO ONE was fucking.  Let alone bareback.  Oh, there was sucking.  But no fucking.  No one even interested in fucking excite one guy trying to collect anon loads in a sling.  Pretty disappointing.  I left with two loads in my belly.  So not a total lose.  But I'm amazed by how many guys want to only do oral and never fuck.  Seems to be that way throughout the entire city, though.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2023 at 1:29 AM, DallasPozzible said:

I haven’t yet been to Cumunion, but I also have a question. Is a Cumunion event that is held at a bath house really all that different from a regular busy night at that same bath house? If so, what makes it different? Here in Dallas, Cumunion is held in a private warehouse type space, I think. Seems preferable. But hopefully I’ll find out for myself next month. 

Yeah…the one in Dallas is not in a bathhouse, it’s in a warehouse space on Manana by Harry Hines. It’s a sex club when it’s not being used for CumUnion. I get the sense CumUnion keeps most of the cut paid at the door and so bathhouses aren’t interested in hosting as it cuts their usual take. 

On 9/18/2023 at 12:10 AM, Curiouscruiser said:

I’ve never been to a sex party and just found out about CumUnion. I’ve been to cruisy parks and have gotten multiple cocks before though so I’m not entirely inexperienced. I want to go to CumUnion and read a couple posts about it. I’m kind of shy at first but am a total slut once I get bent over. I do love bareback, but for my first time, I’d prefer to play “safe.” It sounds like most guys are looking for bareback at CumUnion if I’m not mistaken. I really want to get lined up. Will I be judged if I want to use condoms? Would it even be worth it to go if I require using condoms when they fuck me? Will guys even be interested? 

I’ve gone to CumUnion in Dallas and can tell you I’ve never seen guys use condoms. It is pretty much all raw breeding. Guys won’t have condoms with them, so if you want it safe you need to bring them with. Guys will certainly pass if you tell them you want safe. That said, some guys want to get blown and so there’s that action. You can also just watch the action unfold and enjoy.