Vegas loses long time bathhouse.

billy

Over the summer Las Vegas Lost one of it's oldest bathhouses with the permanent closing of Hawks Gym/Bathhouse.  

They never really recovered from the covid shutdowns, or at least never got back to the pre-covid Hawks. So that leaves just 2 bathhouses in the Vegas valley, The Entourage and newcomer Kuma.

2021-10-28 (1).png

• Sad 4

At least you still have 2, Boston hasn’t had even one in over … close to 20 years?

the closest one is in Providence RI (so that is in another state away and about an hour 45 away)

But it is still a sad day when one of our institutions closes 

• Like 1

If your town has a bathhouse support it with your money regularly, or the Clubs won't be available. I like Clubs because they don't have mosquitos like the parks or the crime, and I'm sick of going to fugly residences in crime-infested neighborhoods. Men who will pay good money to get in the door, in my opinion are more likely to get tested regularly. STI are not my idea of fun and  I seem to get them esp at gay resorts.

• Upvote 3

On 9/22/2023 at 12:00 PM, dickluva said:

If your town has a bathhouse support it with your money regularly, or the Clubs won't be available. I like Clubs because they don't have mosquitos like the parks or the crime, and I'm sick of going to fugly residences in crime-infested neighborhoods. Men who will pay good money to get in the door, in my opinion are more likely to get tested regularly. STI are not my idea of fun and  I seem to get them esp at gay resorts.

I agree with you, not looking to get treatment for a STI

• Like 1