Saltwater cleanse

First time poster. I am curious as to why I never read anything on this site about cleaning out with a saltwater cleanse, I haven’t found any posts about it with a search. It’s super easy to do: mix a quart (mason jar) of warm water with 2 teaspoons of pink salt (natural salt) and drink it all within 5 minutes, on a completely empty stomach. It passes right through my system within an hour. When I’m ready to play, I do a simple enema and I’m ready to go.

I play with large toys and it is so much easier to clean my insides from the top instead of trying to spend hours cleaning from the bottom. This also allows me to eat anything I want the day before and not have to worry about having an accident.

Word of warning: you must do it when you wake up in the morning, when your stomach is completely empty. I’ve read that food in the stomach can cause your body to either not pass that large amount of salt water or worse, pass the undigested food into your intestines. This will result in extreme bloating and gas. 

👍

• Upvote 2

On 9/22/2023 at 12:56 AM, topblkmale said:

That amount of sodium intake all at once can't be good for one's body.

But as a top who ONLY fucks clean well-douched holes, I say GO FOR IT! 😀☑️

👍👍

Nah, as I understand it, your body will not process that much saltwater so it causes a laxative effect. It is very similar to a colonoscopy prep.

I did one this past Saturday morning at about 8am. I ate a massive meal on Friday night. I also had a large breakfast after the cleanse. At around 2pm, I did an enema bottle and followed that with 2.5 hours a LARGE toy play.  Perfectly clean the whole time. 👍🏼

I’ve read about people religiously cleaning on these forums, consuming only beef broth the day before so they are squeaky clean. That seems like way too much work….

This thread (that I'm a part of) talks about this.  I have been experimenting with it this summer - overall GOOD success.  Timing was a question for me, but I see you do it in the morning of a later play time - that makes sense because I did stay empty for a LONG time after this drained my insides!!  The saltwater advice starts later in the thread.  I also wondered about the amount of sodium, but I do not need to clean out like this very often.  I lean toward top, but often because I haven't been able to get fully clean, so.....

• Upvote 1

Tried this the other day. I take pure twice a day as well. Long story short, was perfectly clean after 6 hours of playtime it definitely works, and it works quite well!

probably won’t be doing it every time but for long and deep sessions I’ll do it again for the peace of mind! 

I use this technique fairly often. A quart is a pretty hefty amount to drink of anything in a short period of time, and I usually find it unpleasant getting those last three or four ounces of saltwater down. It helps very much to add a squirt of drink flavoring like Mio that won’t interfere with the action of the cleansing, but will make the drinking a little more palatable.

I hear what the OP is saying about being able to eat anything you want the day before, but do yourself a favor and go light, and don’t eat foods that gum up your digestion. Think fiber.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2023 at 12:01 AM, ErosWired said:

I usually find it unpleasant getting those last three or four ounces of saltwater down

Me too.

My body has a strong gag reflex to this stuff.  I hold my nose to try to not taste the salt water.  I'll try flavoring.  I had tried honey before. 

On 9/25/2023 at 3:10 PM, Superclean69 said:

Nah, as I understand it, your body will not process that much saltwater so it causes a laxative effect. It is very similar to a colonoscopy prep.

Some websites do caution who should not use this method, like folks with high blood pressure, or ulcers.  Here's Healthline: [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/salt-water-flush#how-to

I have low blood pressure so not a concern.

Metamucil (or any psyllium husk) still helps to keep the bowels regular.

3 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Metamucil (or any psyllium husk) still helps to keep the bowels regular.

I actually make sure I take a helping of Metamucil before bed the night before I know I’m going to do a saltwater flush in the morning. That way, whatever’s in my bowel gets packaged up nice and neat for easy expulsion when the saltwater does its thing. It seems to be an effective combination for me.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 3:12 PM, cumcravingbottom said:

I'm trying this 4 the 1st time today 2 prep for some play tonite. i'll report back after

omfg, i can't believe how good this was. i had a big dinner on friday nite and drank the saltwater around 10am on saturday. i had to go the bathroom every 15 minutes after the saltwater (i think 4 or 5 times total). i didn't eat anything 4 the rest of, saturday. i douched with a shower attachment at my fuck buddy's place saturday nite, and was fine all nite after that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cumcravingbottom said:

omfg, i can't believe how good this was. i had a big dinner on friday nite and drank the saltwater around 10am on saturday. i had to go the bathroom every 15 minutes after the saltwater (i think 4 or 5 times total). i didn't eat anything 4 the rest of, saturday. i douched with a shower attachment at my fuck buddy's place saturday nite, and was fine all nite after that.

Thanks for giving that timing.  After doing it a few times myself, the bottom line is - start early!  You are pretty well emptying your full system like a colonoscopy prep.  It takes time to work, but then you're good to go for a LONG time.  Not something you wanna do unless you KNOW you're getting fucked for sure for a longer/heavier play session.  Drinking the saltwater was pretty disgusting, but worth it for a special occassion lol

• Like 1

I've seen this elsewhere but haven't tried it, yet.  

One word of caution I came across:  "Colon cleansing in general may cause an electrolyte imbalance due to the rapid loss of sodium and fluids."

I wonder if a simple electrolyte replacement after the event is over would help?  Obviously, don't overdo it.

1 hour ago, hairyone said:

I've seen this elsewhere but haven't tried it, yet.  

One word of caution I came across:  "Colon cleansing in general may cause an electrolyte imbalance due to the rapid loss of sodium and fluids."

I wonder if a simple electrolyte replacement after the event is over would help?  Obviously, don't overdo it.

My guess is, it would probably help - and I think that the saltwater cleanse is also helping, to a lesser extent, with that because it's adding salt to replace what's about to be lost with the cleanse.