How do you convince guys to bareback you?

bbttmm77

I hooked up with a guy today who wanted to use a condom when he fucked me. It's fine, I don't mind condoms, but I prefer raw. I tried to hunt a few times that I didn't need a condom, but he prefered to use one.

The fuck was great, his dick is around 7", good girth, rock hard. I'm usually very tight, but he was able to pound me and I didn't feel any pain.

I'm OK with the condom, but really wanted to let him fuck me raw and load me. But I don't want to stealth or trick him. I'm neg on prep, tested very recently.

Guys who were in the same situation, what did you do to get a guy to bareback you? Any tips are welcome.

Did you tell him you’re on PrEP?  Most guys that have casual sex with men in major North American cities know about PrEP so there’s nothing much you can do apart from withholding access to your hole unless he’s raw. If he becomes a regular I find that most guys become open to bareback after the third or fourth hookup. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bbttmm77 said:

Guys who were in the same situation, what did you do to get a guy to bareback you? Any tips are welcome.

I certainly understand as well as anyone else the appeal of bareback sex.

Nonetheless, condoms prevent some other STI's (note the extensive discussions in the health forum) and many men prefer to avoid those as much as possible.

I would suggest that, in the future, if you're willing to accept condoms, then that means ACCEPTING them, not just grudgingly allowing the fuck while you hope to wear the guy down. If you're really determined to only get fucked raw, then say that up front, and forego those men who want to use a condom.

And if you STILL want to try to talk them out of it, the place to start is finding out WHY they prefer to use one. Their reasons are important, far more important than your preference (and again, if the preference is that important, refuse condom sex). It may be that he has outdated information about HIV safety. It may be that he has concerns about contracting another STI. It may mean he doesn't want even a remote possibility of his dick contacting feces, no matter how cleaned out his bottom may claim to be.

When you know his reasons, you can then decide if there's room to compromise or not. Just trying to talking someone into something they're clearly not wanting to do is kind of a shit move.

14 hours ago, theplayerking said:

Did you tell him you’re on PrEP?  Most guys that have casual sex with men in major North American cities know about PrEP so there’s nothing much you can do apart from withholding access to your hole unless he’s raw. If he becomes a regular I find that most guys become open to bareback after the third or fourth hookup. 

My profile says I'm on prep, but I have not had a discussion about it. I don't intend to force him into anything, not my style. I like though that he might be open to barebacking after a few encounters. In the meantime, I don't mind the condom, his dick is too good.

I only hookup with guys who say they will bareback.  If we meet and they say they want me to use a condom, I have a way around that so I can fuck them bareback.  If it is a top I am meeting and they want to use a condom, not so much I can do about that, but I have to say that has been very rare.

19 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

I only hookup with guys who say they will bareback.  If we meet and they say they want me to use a condom, I have a way around that so I can fuck them bareback.  If it is a top I am meeting and they want to use a condom, not so much I can do about that, but I have to say that has been very rare.

Do you cut the tip of the condom?!

What gets guys shagging each other bare is always one very simple thing, being horny.

Earlier this year I got fucked bare for the first time by a guy Id been hooking up with for a while. A stocky ginger guy in his 30s. He's got big thighs and can fuck hard. He's got a gf and is super careful normally so always with a condom. In the morning we'd had sex before work like usual with a condom. I messaged him later that evening with a picture of my butt (in my work pants, not naked) and told him I'd been working hard all day but kept thinking about him inside me. How much he turns me on and how it was great to start my day with his dick giving me a prostate orgasm. Then I told him I'd been thinking what if he'd filled me with his cum. I'd have been horny hanging out with the crew with that sexy hot wet feeling inside my manhole, knowing I'm full of his cum and these straight guys would never guess I'd let a big hairy guy fuck me that morning. And that I'm sure with one of his big loads I'd have felt juicy all day and would be lying in bed now still feeling him inside me, wanking in my work gear as I imagine how deep his sperm must be by now.

He somehow managed to leave work early and was nuts deep in me without a condom about an hour later. Can't promise it will work on everyone, but getting a guy really horny can work great sometimes. He might have regrets or be stressed out after though. Some guys might even vanish after that. My guy took it pretty alright, so that was cool. These days we only do it bare right after I've been tested, but that's alright and it's good we get the occasional raw fuck in. They're a lot more intense.

How horny a guy's got to get though is going to vary. Worst case situation is he's got a lot of sex-negative ideas and thinks bare sex is a bad thing only for irresponsible guys, so that's going to take a lot of being horny to overcome. Or maybe he's got to be really careful because he's got a wife/gf who can't find out. All kinds of reasons.

The thing is, what are your reasons for wanting it bare with him? If you just want an arse full of cum, well there's plenty of guys who can give you that without any problems. If there's something specific about that guy then tell him why you want to do it bare with him. I mean like what about him is different and makes you want it. With guys I find keep it simple and horny, we're good with that.

• Like 4

If I’m online I’ll ignore anyone who states anything apart from BB , particularly anyone who says “I’ve been thinking about it” 

when I’m cruising my guide is if you can get a finger in them you are going to fuck , if you rim them it will be BB ( although most encounters BB is just a fore gone conclusion)

1 hour ago, Iker80 said:

The thing is, what are your reasons for wanting it bare with him?

No specific reason. I liked his dick and I'd love to take it raw, but only if he also wants to. Maybe with time he'll become more open and we can ditch the condom.

• Upvote 1

I allow guys 8” or bigger to fuck me with a condom. At the very least they help to loosen me up for the next fuck. Lol. You can respect guys who want to use them but hey, doesn’t mean you can’t try each time you meet and remind them you prefer it raw. 
Guys know once they go in raw… no turning back and putting that genie back into that bottle.