How do you convince guys to bareback you?

bbttmm77

2 hours ago, bbttmm77 said:

No specific reason. I liked his dick and I'd love to take it raw, but only if he also wants to. Maybe with time he'll become more open and we can ditch the condom.

Hopefully he'll like the idea too! Being horny has always been the the thing that leads to it happening for me. But yeah, it's not so great if there's any regrets later so like others I don't want to encourage it too much.

Edited by Iker80
typo

37 minutes ago, Iker80 said:

But yeah, it's not so great if there's any regrets later so like others I don't want to encourage it too much.

That's exactly what I think. I'd rather keep taking his dick many times than taking it raw only once.

5 hours ago, Iker80 said:

These days we only do it bare right after I've been tested,

I think that's a small price to pay for the chance to have *real* sex together.  Sounds like a "keeper" to me ..... once a guy's head is in the right place, the rest will follow of it's own accord for his own Lust for quality Hole.  When he fucks you with a barrier, it's probably out of physical need: when he fucks you raw, it's exponentially more fulfilling (no pun intended) for both of you in all kinds of ways. 

I hope he's Breeding you right now !!! 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 8:41 AM, JimInWisc said:

The handful of condom guys are few and far between for me.  

this! just not an issue i'm confronted w often

that being said: for me it falls under how accommodating you are to others. for example: the few condom guys i've encountered are usually st8 cheaters on the dl so it makes sense why they'd prefer to be safer. at that point my choices are between complying or rejecting the sex. i wouldn't want to live w the implications of having coerced someone into something. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, norefusal said:

i wouldn't want to live w the implications of having coerced someone into something. 

Same for me. It should be his own decision to bareback me, and I'd rather get him too if it's not pushing his boundaries too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2023 at 6:02 AM, bbttmm77 said:

My profile says I'm on prep, but I have not had a discussion about it. I don't intend to force him into anything, not my style. I like though that he might be open to barebacking after a few encounters. In the meantime, I don't mind the condom, his dick is too good.

Some guys are just wired that way. They want to build trust before they bareback you, even if you are neg or on Prep. It’s annoying but you have to decide if you’re willing to put up with it or not. For me it’s easier to find random guys to hook up with than to deal with a guy who might get a bit too clingy or think that we’re something we aren’t and never will be.

• Like 1

I don't convince anyone. I offer my hole without condom and they either take it or leave it.  Once in a blue moon, I'll let a guy fuck me with a condom, but I tell him I'm going to empty his condom into my hole afterwards.  Sometimes that turns him on. Sometimes, he say, we can skip the condom part.  Sometimes, he still says no and he doesn't get to fuck me.  It's up to him., If he doesn't want it bare, then he doesn't want ME.  ...and that's OK.  I'm not out to make someone do something they don't want to do (unless that's part of the scene - consensual non consent (CNC).

• Like 1

I sometimes tell guys that I never bareback -especially if their profile says "safe only".  Then I let them talk ME into taking their cock bare. That's always a huge turn on. I don't know which of us is actually playing the other. 

On 10/17/2023 at 4:18 PM, chaserslut said:

It's not hard. I just decline and say I'm looking for a load. So many guys are safe only until their hard cocks start making the decisions. 

I do the same thing and then, all of sudden... it's like, sure...  okay, whatever and they're in my hole pounding away.  Hell, the married ones are the worst. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, SubDaddyOhio said:

I sometimes tell guys that I never bareback -especially if their profile says "safe only".  Then I let them talk ME into taking their cock bare. That's always a huge turn on. I don't know which of us is actually playing the other. 

I've also had some safe only guys fucking me raw in the first encounter. It's very hot.

• Like 1