Do we need a secret signal for breeding?

rock-cock-jock

Despite the availability of various hookup apps/sites that make it somewhat easier to get some raw stranger cum deposited inside you, there are still some glaring limitations with using this process flow:

1. spontaneous immediate breeding is difficult

2. scope limited only to guys online at the time using the same app

3. disclosing willingness to breed/get bred not always convenient to explicitly tie to your profile

As a solution, I'd like to propose that we come up with a new secret code for cum lovers to show a wanting to breed/get bred asap? Although we have the 'sex stare' fitting that niche atm, 1) it's not always possible with the context , 2) can be a big question mark sometimes with unclear signalling and 3) its meaning is not only minimally obscured but is also interpreted as really more of a generic amorous interest rather than an urge to inseminate (I think anyways?..maybe I'm just not sex staring the right way). For other examples, the understall shoe tap tap is still a thing, effective but mensroom only. hankycode used to be a thing, but no one carries hankerchiefs anymore..so were handshakes with an inner finger scratch but that was and still is kinda creepy. earrings, tats, hair, clothes...too  variable and much of an identity expression. not useful as a clear, functional, specific signal, ie, to breed

So, to fit that niche, we need a new secret code! Such a code should ideally function to float your willingness to breed/get bred to your target and check if he's like-minded while also seem discrete and innocuous enough to shrug off so as to not incur any consequences in your impression management as would an explicit convo about the need to breed might. The idea would be to keep the code secret and only tell those that you have bred or have bred you. keep those vanilla condom nazis out of the loop

Open to other ideas but to get the ball rolllin, I'd like to propose the greek symbol pi followed by a full stop, or any variation thereof :

π .

aka (cream) pi hole

simple. easy to implement, typable, writable, drawable, accessorizable. on all keyboards, mobile, desktop, mac, chromeos, tablets etc etc. 

can imitate anytime you use the letter 'n'  but with a dot added, is given additional meaning for someone in the know but seem like an inconsequential tidbit for someone not in the know..nuthi𝝿. Even in foreground convo,  it's easily worked in as a raspberry pi mention or a nerdy comment or a reply to 'whatcha doing?' - 'eating apple  π. '

can incorporate variations in handwritten form as a substitute for the letter n by just making it a bit more squiggly (like a sperm), maybe even barely noticeable arrow markings to designate top or btm? 

would be a hot surprise to find it somewhere unexpectedly like

...written on your starbucks coffee cup for example, if u wanted an extra shot of cream somewhere else that is  😉  ...or an assignment maybe (for some after class shenanigans ). or on the back of a business card (for the possibility of mixing business w pleasure? w/o anyone else knowing). or a maintenance/repair sign (a clean room for getting dirty in?) . label on a piece of heavy equipment (to lighten your coworker's heavy balls?)

It might sound lame but as a relevant example, here in Alberta there's a logo/tag that on first glance looks kinda generic and dismissable but is actually a code for bros that wanna jerk off together and somehow it's more popular than youd expect. So, there's precedent is what im saying, nothing to lose in distorting ur n's from now on and  maybe some months/years down the line, some rando discrete dude might possibly spot your weirdly shaped n's with a dot adjacent and wouldnt it be a hoot if we were able to butterfly effect him into filling your day with as much unexpected delight as he would your hole with his impromptu semen? worth it in my opinion! 😬

Edited by rock-cock-jock
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

A couple of quick observations:

1) Here we have evidence that the idle brain is the Devil’s playground.

2) Clever, but π could potentially present problems.

• It could limit one’s circle of sex partners to mathematicians. Or Greeks.
• If you’re trying to straight-line guys to fucking, it’s confusing to use the symbol that defines circles.
• Combined with a period to denote a hole (π.) immediately makes me think ‘Shut your pie hole’, which is not helpful for someone looking to give or get head.
• It could just make guys hungry for pie, which, as you know, is a drive that can trump hornines.

•π could be interpreted to mean you’re only interested in solo action, as the symbol for (π x 2) is τ (tau), or that you’re only looking for a circle jerk.

3) Finding another secret way to communicate simply perpetuates the culture of sexual shame in our society that forces us to fuck in shadowy, seedy places, fearful of the judgment of others, and leaves us shedding tears that ruin good pieces of pie. Instead, we should be bold, step out into the light, and be genuine to one another. I suggest forehead tattoos. (It may be rough going for a while, but eventually everyone will want one. Humans are basically Star-Bellied Sneetches.)

All joking aside, the trouble with secret codes is that ‘a secret known to two people is secret; a secret known to three is known to all the world’. The irony is that the ‘secret’ symbol is only effective if everyone involved knows what it means, and it’s very difficult to selectively impart the knowledge. And even if you do, everyone not involved is both observant and curious (it’s an ape thing) and will start asking annoying questions about why the letter π is suddenly everywhere, and then some dumbass who’s too honest for his own good and can’t be trusted with a naughty-fun secret (I’m looking in the mirror) will tell them what it means, and that will be that.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

• It could limit one’s circle of sex partners to mathematicians. Or Greeks.

If you've seen the size of Greek men's cocks, this isn't necessarily a bad limitation to have 😄  

But by and large, I'm with @ErosWired here.  It's a symbol that would have to catch on for it to be truly worthwhile in the broadest sense.  With the plethora of emoji's out there for various things, adding one more might just add to confusion and make some profiles that already use these even more overkill.

This idea of secret codes always reminds me of my mother’s friend who moved to a new neighbourhood in the 70s. She and her husband were unaware that the cul-de-sac they’d moved too had an active swingers scene. Back then, car keys were the, er, key to hooking up. The men would all put their car keys in a bowl and the women would pick out the keys belonging to the guy they intended to shag.

My mum’s friend was blissfully unaware of this. So, when a man who clearly wanted her to pick his keys up, sauntered past and “casually” dropped his keys in front of her before walking away, she plucked them up and shouted out, “Oi, you’ve just dropped your bloody car keys, you daft sod.”

I believe they were not invited again. 

Edited by RawPlug
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I’m an adult and on my apps (when on them) I post what I am looking for. It’s like throwing out a net in a fish pond. “Muscle alpha daddy needs to breed”. Watch my inbox fill up. I’m looking to breed not make friends or get the latest Martha Stewart recipe. 

But you do you. And I agree  with @ErosWiredyou clearly have too much time on your hands.

and not enough cock and cum in your hole. 

19 minutes ago, alphapoz said:

I’m an adult and on my apps (when on them) I post what I am looking for. It’s like throwing out a net in a fish pond. “Muscle alpha daddy needs to breed”. Watch my inbox fill up.

“Muscle alpha daddy needs to breed” is like chumming the water for sharks, with an extra gallon of fresh blood.  “Slutty cumdump bottom needs breeding” does not have the same inbox effect.

You’re in the enviable position of being a scarce commodity - what many greatly desire and few can obtain - and thus others seek you out so readily that you can select from the plenty.

Judging by the feedback from the Tops who use me, I too provide a level of service that many desire, and would use if they were aware of it, but it is difficult to make the information stand out from the claims of thousands of other bottoms. Some system by which a Top could know our qualities at a glance would be a godsend… but of course impossible for a range of reasons. If there were some means of signaling ‘Available for immediate cunting by anyone’ that was universally understood by those who needed to know it, I would adopt that signal at once. And of course, there is: wear a tee-shirt that says “Available For Immediate Cunting By Anyone”. The trouble is that everybody else would understand it too. And that ends up being the potential problem with any signal.

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

“Muscle alpha daddy needs to breed” is like chumming the water for sharks, with an extra gallon of fresh blood.  “Slutty cumdump bottom needs breeding” does not have the same inbox effect.

You’re in the enviable position of being a scarce commodity - what many greatly desire and few can obtain - and thus others seek you out so readily that you can select from the plenty.

Judging by the feedback from the Tops who use me, I too provide a level of service that many desire, and would use if they were aware of it, but it is difficult to make the information stand out from the claims of thousands of other bottoms. Some system by which a Top could know our qualities at a glance would be a godsend… but of course impossible for a range of reasons. If there were some means of signaling ‘Available for immediate cunting by anyone’ that was universally understood by those who needed to know it, I would adopt that signal at once. And of course, there is: wear a tee-shirt that says “Available For Immediate Cunting By Anyone”. The trouble is that everybody else would understand it too. And that ends up being the potential problem with any signal.

Guess I just like the direct approach. I like slutty used bottoms. Prefer them loose not tight. Sometimes will list that as well because I hate hearing/reading “I have a tight ____”. I like a loose shit hole, getting in there and doing my thing. If they were good I might drop a second charged load in them. I’m ok with a tight one if they are virgin, though. Won’t be easy for them but do love popping a cherry fag, hell I started leaking as I wrote that. 

• Piggy 1

On 1/19/2024 at 11:26 AM, alphapoz said:

Guess I just like the direct approach. I like slutty used bottoms. Prefer them loose not tight. Sometimes will list that as well because I hate hearing/reading “I have a tight ____”. I like a loose shit hole, getting in there and doing my thing. If they were good I might drop a second charged load in them. I’m ok with a tight one if they are virgin, though. Won’t be easy for them but do love popping a cherry fag, hell I started leaking as I wrote that. 

That's fucking hot too!

On 1/19/2024 at 10:45 AM, alphapoz said:

I’m an adult and on my apps (when on them) I post what I am looking for. It’s like throwing out a net in a fish pond. “Muscle alpha daddy needs to breed”. Watch my inbox fill up. I’m looking to breed not make friends or get the latest Martha Stewart recipe. 

But you do you. And I agree  with @ErosWiredyou clearly have too much time on your hands.

and not enough cock and cum in your hole. 

I can't imagine a phrase that would work any faster tbh! lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 12:26 PM, alphapoz said:

I'm a virgin 😵