You know the feeling...

Jose

I swear to god its this feeling that separates tops from real breeders. There are days when I just can't stop. Even if I've flooded someone's hole yesterday or this morning I can still feel it at the base of my cock. My root, the center of my sex. It's like a pulse that sends electric waves to my cock and makes my mouth water and my brain switch off. I'll have a hard on all day long and my thoughts become clouded by the idea of pussy. I get moodier, angrier and every minute spent not touching my hard on feels like a minute wasted. This usually will happen to me in the middle of a work day when the urge just comes and when I clock out my cock leads me to the first or sometimes second or third available pussy. I become insatiable. All I want is to fuck, and I like to fuck hard and long and deep. I can feel my balls aching, getting ready to fucking bust and shoot my seed deep. It's moments like these where I can just fuck anything, don't care what, so long as I get to plant my seed in its hot cunt. And when I finally do get to cum its explosive, and my cock is able to jet out 4, 5, 6 squirts of cum. Its like my body knows that I was put on this earth for one purpose alone... to impregnate.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

I understand the feeling of insatiability too, only coming from the perspective of a bottom.  Once I've got a couple loads in me I just want to keep going and the impulse to slut out grows as I take more and more dicks.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

We don’t often hear this expressed this way, or this evocatively from Tops. Bottoms, all the time, but it seems rate to hear a Top put that kind of appetite into words. It inspires me to keep hosting, in the hope that I can be there for the Top like you who so badly needs that first - or second, or third - cunt to be ready and receptive the moment he needs it. No Top need ever have to wait, if there’s anything I can do about it. I just hope you speak for a large silent population of men like you.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/13/2023 at 2:59 PM, Jose said:

I swear to god its this feeling that separates tops from real breeders. There are days when I just can't stop. Even if I've flooded someone's hole yesterday or this morning I can still feel it at the base of my cock. My root, the center of my sex. It's like a pulse that sends electric waves to my cock and makes my mouth water and my brain switch off. I'll have a hard on all day long and my thoughts become clouded by the idea of pussy. I get moodier, angrier and every minute spent not touching my hard on feels like a minute wasted. This usually will happen to me in the middle of a work day when the urge just comes and when I clock out my cock leads me to the first or sometimes second or third available pussy. I become insatiable. All I want is to fuck, and I like to fuck hard and long and deep. I can feel my balls aching, getting ready to fucking bust and shoot my seed deep. It's moments like these where I can just fuck anything, don't care what, so long as I get to plant my seed in its hot cunt. And when I finally do get to cum its explosive, and my cock is able to jet out 4, 5, 6 squirts of cum. Its like my body knows that I was put on this earth for one purpose alone... to impregnate.

Would love to give you my tight cunt to fuck and breed. 

Makes perfect sense to me.  i don't see any reason that the drive would be any less in a Top than a bottom. The difference? A bottom doesn't have a physical  refractory period to deal with. Many bottoms take a cock and it whets their appetite for more once he gets seeded. A Top needs recovery time, and that varies from Top to  Top. i do see the distinction i think You're making between a Top and a Breeder. To me, there's an added psychosexual layer the more connected a Top is to His need/desire to breed. i think that feeds into His lust and helps give it muscle, make Him more virile?  

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think that feeds into His lust and helps give it muscle, make Him more virile?  

Maybe - but from a Top's perspective, and one who loves that "connection" I sometimes go on about, there are only so many bottoms that understand that possibility of connection.  For many (both T & b), it's the wanton behavior that's so compelling, and that's perfectly ok.  For some, it's the wanton behavior and the chance of "connection" that's so compelling.  

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 8:14 AM, hntnhole said:

Maybe - but from a Top's perspective, and one who loves that "connection" I sometimes go on about, there are only so many bottoms that understand that possibility of connection.  For many (both T & b), it's the wanton behavior that's so compelling, and that's perfectly ok.  For some, it's the wanton behavior and the chance of "connection" that's so compelling.  

i think we're on the same page with this, or at least in the same chapter?

The way i look at it is we all have connecting places in us along the sexual spectrum (really, i think in general and i don't think sex is connected to other parts of our make up, but we're talking sex).  To goal for me is to have mutual connection with as many of those places with a Man.  i have "wanton behavior" as a connecting place  and connect with Men Who are feeling and exercising it too. i don't experience connection as a strictly defined event, it's different with everyone. Yeah, i do want to connect to as many places as i can with a Guy, but wanton (casual) is connection too for me.  i think i find connection more in the mutuality of the desire/need. 

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, what makes up the "connection" in wanton casual fucking? I for one enjoy , or maybe is the better term love, wanton casual fucking. Do I have guys that I really enjoy the act with, and guys that it is nothing more than getting my rocks off with, yes. So am I making a "connection" with the ones I really enjoy? I traveled 75% or more of the time for many years, and have found favorites in many places, even some I make a point of trying to find if I am in their area. Does that constitute a "connection"? I also frequently have guys come up to me at fuck venues wanting me to fuck them again, even though I don't remember them. Are they "connections"?

I'm not sure whether I should be ashamed or proud, but I have fucked thousands, and been fucked by more than a thousand. I definitely understand the urge the OP is describing, but I've also had many favorites.

33 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm curious, what makes up the "connection" in wanton casual fucking? I for one enjoy , or maybe is the better term love, wanton casual fucking. Do I have guys that I really enjoy the act with, and guys that it is nothing more than getting my rocks off with, yes. So am I making a "connection" with the ones I really enjoy? I traveled 75% or more of the time for many years, and have found favorites in many places, even some I make a point of trying to find if I am in their area. Does that constitute a "connection"? I also frequently have guys come up to me at fuck venues wanting me to fuck them again, even though I don't remember them. Are they "connections"?

I'm not sure whether I should be ashamed or proud, but I have fucked thousands, and been fucked by more than a thousand. I definitely understand the urge the OP is describing, but I've also had many favorites.

i can't speak universally, but for me the connection is mutual, primal lust.  When i realize the lust in Man to penetrate and breed me, it connects to my desire/need to be penetrated and bred... it almost seems autonomic lol. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Connection or not, just enjoy the fuckin

• Upvote 2