Ballbusting questions and chastity

Flared

I can't understand if people who get ballbusted get pleasure from it or they just want to be punished and feel pain. Ive seen people being horny when ballbusted. I've also seen people in chastity cuming by rubbing the cage of their dick. Is anyone here experienced in this? I'm not sure I wanna do it, but I think I would give ballbusting as a top a chance

Ballbusting - by which I assume you mean impact play on the testicles - is an aspect of a broader category of Cock & Ball Torture, or CBT, as it’s termed in BDSM circles. It’s not called torture because it tickles (though tickle torture is a thing). There is some inconsistency in how people use the term ‘ballbusting’ - some apply it to any impact on exposed testicles, even light swats or thumps, while others reserve the term for harsh or heavy blows that might be delivered with force. Some may even extend the use to any force that could ‘bust’ a testicle, such as compression or flattening in a ball press.

I have had various forms of testicular torture performed on me, including mild to moderate impact, flattening in a ball press, electroshock, and needle perforation. I’ve never enjoyed any of it. You’re not supposed to enjoy it.

In my experience, there’s a visceral sense of sympathetic pain that most men instinctively feel when seeing another man experience pain in the testicles, and thus I have found that it takes a Dominant with something of a Sadistic streak in him to want to inflict it. My former master was one such, and was known at one point to have flattened a sub’s nuts to a thickness of 1/8” in a ball press (about half the thickness of your pinky finger). He didn’t take me quite that far.

To your question: Why? …Good question. It certainly isn’t because I enjoy the pain, and if I were being selective about hookups I would take a pass on anyone whose profile said he enjoyed ballbusting. Yet I’ve submitted to a good deal of it. It’s not that I feel a need to be punished, either - I don’t submit out of a sense of inadequacy or contrition or guilt. I suppose I endure it because it pleases the man I’m with, and more than anything else, I wish to please him. I want to please him so badly that I’ll let him hurt me where it hurts the most. And if, when I’m gasping from the pain in my nuts, he happens to say, “Good boy. You’re doing well. Want some more?” I’ll probably say, “Yes, please, sir.” Which is why I avoid the situations to start with now. I can only say that if you’re unsure whether ballbusting is right for you, an extended period of testing will be unnecessary - if you try it once, you’ll know immediately.

Chastity and orgasm control/denial are a completely different and unrelated set of practices and aren’t considered a part of CBT. The psychology behind it is complex, and is rooted in dynamics of control. I can’t say I fully understand the appeal. Though I’ve been through a relatively short trial of chastity control (about a month) my Master was more about forcing orgasm to excess than denying it.

• Like 1

I do get pleasure from being ball busted. It requires starting out mild followed by gradually increased intensity. Having my balls carefully chewed is a real thrill. Poppers can certainly enhance the experience. My husband can barely climax unless his balls are either being struck, or pulled and squeezed hard. 

Edited by Howller
  • Like 1

My experience is different to the responses to your question so far.  I am a very experienced BDSM passive guy who particularly enjoys CBT. 

For me there are two pleasures involved.  The first is the personal challenge of endurance and showing off to others what pain I  can take.  The second is more basic and depends on the tops skills with building up the pain.  In any SM play you cannot go from 0-100 mph in one strike.  It is all about a gradual build up. The top has to read the signals from the bottom and the bottom must be clear in the signals they give off both verbally and nonverbally.  What I am looking to achieve is not the most pain but the flow of endorphins which results from a good build up.  Go to fast and the body goes into flight and fight mode and adrenaline is not a self made drug you want.  Cortisol is even worse. Why endorphins are so addictive?  They are the body’s own morphine.  The buzz is intense and very long lasting.  The feeling of wellness fantastic.  

I suppose for me I am just exploiting free very powerful self-made drugs. 

• Like 1

There is the sharing of control and trust which can be a pleasant experience and a journey of submission for the bottom.  But the real thing is the endorphins that ErosWired mentioned.  Some endorphins can be 20 to 30 times more powerful than morphine. That's a good buzz!!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Wildpig said:

In any SM play you cannot go from 0-100 mph in one strike.

This ^. The mark of an inexperienced Dom is to go too hard, too fast. The mark of an idiot who has no idea what he’s doing and has no business in control of a scene is to use full force on the first stroke.

On one visit to camp there was to be a flogging demonstration and I, being accustomed to the business end of a flogger, agreed to let the guy have a go at me. His first stroke nearly knocked me off my goddamned feet, and I cut him off. The point of a flogging is to find out how much the submissive can take before he asks for it to continue in spite of the pain - not to find out if he can take it at all.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

As a younger sub, I got pleasure from having my balls busted in the sense that I was being owned by a superior man. I could even blow a load from it. As a chastity sub, I could also get off just by rubbing my cage if I was in the right frame of mind - it wasn't easy.

Now as a Dom, I certainly enjoy watching subs/slaves experience ballbusting as only another man can experience and I can hurt their weak useless balls.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy having my ballbusted almost as much I enjoy busting another man. The submission to cbt is powerful. 

Nothing feels so dominating then taking a man from behind, pushing his face into the floor, bury your cock deep in their ass. Then reach around their sweaty body, wrap your hand around the base of their cock and balls, pull their junk out and away with a tight squeezing action, don't twist. About the time their balls are feeling like their nuts are going to squeeze through your fingers they will be twitching, moaning, groaning, and begging you to cream their ass. Their ass will pucker and twitch on your cock... it's amazing feeling. And if you did a good job your sub might have bad a limp load all over your hand.

It's also great with a full nelson or with a chock hold.

I got into it accidentally the first time with a masseuse I used to see in SF. started light and built up. was really one of the first times I realized what a sub I was - I absolutely loved it and engage in it regularly now. rarely cum from getting fucked or fucking, but bust my balls and I will blow the biggest loads of my life.

similar to others, it's a build up. start light and gradually increase. then start playing with teasing / will-he-won't-he. long term, I want to continue to present as a man, but want a pussy... the only thing I'll miss about my cock is having my balls busted.

• Like 1