Cheating

Cumslutbottomm

15 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

One third correct. I am not a cuck (what a pitiful, low-creative insult that is) and I don't downvote people, only posts. But yes, if people are going to promote sociopathic behavior, I'm going to express my opinion of it. Why it seems to bother the sociopaths is beyond me.

I mean, if you're so certain that cheating is something to be proud of, my little downvote of your post shouldn't concern you. On the other hand, if someone is doing it simply because he thinks "being a bad boy" is praiseworthy, I guess finding out not everyone thinks so could be somewhat jarring.

Believe me boot nothing you do bothers me. Youve been stalking my posts and obsessively down voting them for years. I think BZ is the wrong community for you.

And cheating isnt sociopathic behavior. You dont obviously know what sociopathy is, and you cant generalize behavior into a binary.

• Upvote 5

If I'm in a full-blown relationship with someone I stay faithful to that one person. Also I won't have sex with a guy that is cheating on his spouse, male or female. I love sex, but don't want to be the guy that put that strain on some couple's relationship. I'm a bit old fashioned I guess, but it works for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Believe me boot nothing you do bothers me. Youve been stalking my posts and obsessively down voting them for years. I think BZ is the wrong community for you.

And cheating isnt sociopathic behavior. You dont obviously know what sociopathy is, and you cant generalize behavior into a binary.

Again, incorrect. I don't stalk individuals - I do monitor certain topics, and I downvote (or upvote, or give thanks) to express my opinion of the posting, not the person.

As for sociopathy: No, not all cheating is sociopathic. I do believe that someone bragging about wanting to have him and his female partner kidnapped, her gang-raped and infected with sexually-transmissible diseases, while he watches and masturbates, pretty comfortably falls within the meaning of that word. Your mileage, of course, may vary.

As I have said elsewhere: cheating is sometimes the "least bad" option - the one you turn to when (a) you've agreed to a monogamous relationship, (b) you have very good, solid reasons to not leave a relationship, (c) you're not being sexually satisfied within the relationship, AND (d) your partner refuses to either do anything to meet your sexual needs him/herself AND refuses to allow an open relationship that allows you to meet your needs.

But all three of those things need to be met.

If you didn't agree to be monogamous, it's not cheating. Just be sure that you didn't convey to HIM that it's monogamous while having no intention of honoring that.

if you're just staying with the guy because you wouldn't live as comfortable a life on your own, well boo fucking hoo. Be a fucking man, leave the guy, and go be on your own unrestricted by a relationship that isn't enough for you.

If your partner is ready and willing to have sex with you to meet your needs but you just want more variety and don't want to negotiate openness, then again, boo fucking hoo. You made your bed; now lie in it, or leave it, but don't fucking lie and cheat because you want different dick or ass.

And finally, if your partner IS willing to open the relationship, but under terms you find too onerous (like, you want to fuck all your joint friends and he thinks outside fucks should be outside your social circle; or you want to fuck them at home and he wants your joint home reserved for the two of you; or he wants all outside play to involve you both, and you want to have sex without him present), then again, break up.

I simply do not understand people who think it's okay to make a promise to someone - and we are talking strictly about relationships where there's an understanding of a set of rules both are going to follow - and then break those rules with impunity. Fucking grow up, break up, and go live your best and happiest slut life as a single man.

But if the whole enjoyment is in cheating - if you get off on breaking your word, in a way that is bound to hurt this person you're in a relationship with, if he finds out - then you're just a fucking shit person. 100%, completely, totally shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love sliding into a guy that I know is cheating. Get a bottom horned up enough and they'll spread their ass for a hard cock. My favorite is the post sex "shit, what did I just do?" followed by running off. When that satisfying message comes in a few days or weeks later, "hey, what are you up to?", you know they're gonna take it again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Again, incorrect. I don't stalk individuals - I do monitor certain topics, and I downvote (or upvote, or give thanks) to express my opinion of the posting, not the person.

As for sociopathy: No, not all cheating is sociopathic. I do believe that someone bragging about wanting to have him and his female partner kidnapped, her gang-raped and infected with sexually-transmissible diseases, while he watches and masturbates, pretty comfortably falls within the meaning of that word. Your mileage, of course, may vary.

As I have said elsewhere: cheating is sometimes the "least bad" option - the one you turn to when (a) you've agreed to a monogamous relationship, (b) you have very good, solid reasons to not leave a relationship, (c) you're not being sexually satisfied within the relationship, AND (d) your partner refuses to either do anything to meet your sexual needs him/herself AND refuses to allow an open relationship that allows you to meet your needs.

But all three of those things need to be met.

If you didn't agree to be monogamous, it's not cheating. Just be sure that you didn't convey to HIM that it's monogamous while having no intention of honoring that.

if you're just staying with the guy because you wouldn't live as comfortable a life on your own, well boo fucking hoo. Be a fucking man, leave the guy, and go be on your own unrestricted by a relationship that isn't enough for you.

If your partner is ready and willing to have sex with you to meet your needs but you just want more variety and don't want to negotiate openness, then again, boo fucking hoo. You made your bed; now lie in it, or leave it, but don't fucking lie and cheat because you want different dick or ass.

And finally, if your partner IS willing to open the relationship, but under terms you find too onerous (like, you want to fuck all your joint friends and he thinks outside fucks should be outside your social circle; or you want to fuck them at home and he wants your joint home reserved for the two of you; or he wants all outside play to involve you both, and you want to have sex without him present), then again, break up.

I simply do not understand people who think it's okay to make a promise to someone - and we are talking strictly about relationships where there's an understanding of a set of rules both are going to follow - and then break those rules with impunity. Fucking grow up, break up, and go live your best and happiest slut life as a single man.

But if the whole enjoyment is in cheating - if you get off on breaking your word, in a way that is bound to hurt this person you're in a relationship with, if he finds out - then you're just a fucking shit person. 100%, completely, totally shit.

Hey there, I've noticed the two of your opinions on cheating differ - everyone's entitled to their perspective. However, constantly downvoting can come across as a bit intense - it's equivalent to going into a topic on barebacking and downvoting because you believe in condoms - or taking it to an extreme, telling a CIS woman to not have an abortion because your beliefs differ.

Can the two of you agree to disagree without making it a constant thing to downvote each other - I think your opinion BootmanLA has been heard by now. I agree with you on this topic  - but that is between myself and my partner and I don't want to tell someone else what their morality should be if I am neither a friend or in a relationship with them.

Edited by DilfSub
Fixed some grammer issues and how someone's name was spelled in the last few edits
  • Like 2

On 10/20/2023 at 3:26 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Ive always cheated on my boyfriends, always thought it was the hottest thing ever, and never felt bad about any of it 🙂

Another reason we should fuck! I've never been 100% monogamous in my entire fucking life. Especially hot back in the days when I was chasing.

• Piggy 5

I fuck around every chance I get when my BF leaves for work. Been together a year. Been fucked by about 35 guys since june. I fucking love it and has made me kinda more sexually attracted to him for some reason. Hes fucked me once before and the loads from about 3 other guys came out and he somehow didn't notice. 

Been having guys over sometimes to fuck me in our bed. Which was hot as hell that he had no idea. One day he had me face down ass up. My face was in the pillow while he was fucking me and i could smell the sweat from a dude that i had over earlier while he was working. Another dude lives a couple minutes away and i go over a few times a week to get so he can beat my ass and fuck me the way i wish my bf would. Alwats send me home with at least 3 loads leaking out.

Its a bit of work to cover it up and get away with it, but i love it.

Edited by BttmCub88
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, BttmCub88 said:

and he somehow didn't notice

yeah .... riiiiight ......  

What's more probable is, he's doing the same, and it's you that hasn't noticed.  However, if your other half really is that thick, please mention that I happen to own a bridge over to Brooklyn, and I'll gladly sell it to him. 

I'll even give you nice cut too; currency on the barrel head only, of course.  

• Haha 5

On 11/14/2023 at 9:59 AM, hntnhole said:

yeah .... riiiiight ......  

What's more probable is, he's doing the same, and it's you that hasn't noticed.  However, if your other half really is that thick, please mention that I happen to own a bridge over to Brooklyn, and I'll gladly sell it to him. 

I'll even give you nice cut too; currency on the barrel head only, of course.  

Im almost positive he has himself. And im pretty sure he might have a feeling things have happened on my end. Didnt stop me from taking a 9 inch massive cock yesterday before he got home last night. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BttmCub88 said:

Im almost positive he has himself.

So, if that's the case, the next step is to officially "open things up", as the saying goes ... right?  

Then, neither guy has to come up with bullshit excuses, try to remember what excuse he used last time, and you guys can enjoy the thrill of fucking/getting fucked together ... each of you gets to wallow in pigsex, gets to watch your partner wallowing in pigsex, maybe even going to orgies together. 

And, all of it will be on the up & up !!!  Win/win, right? 

• Like 1