Same old, same old .....

hntnhole

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If there's a Veep debate, all bets are off - I predict that Harris will tear Haley apart and spit out the pieces.  Maybe I'm wrong; I guess we'll see ..... 

I don’t know what you’re seeing in Harris. I don’t think we’ve seen an empty suit like her as VP since Quayle. 

On 12/7/2023 at 3:34 PM, BootmanLA said:

he's not going to want anyone as VP who might overshadow him at any point

I think the Trumpanzee would choose my housekeeper for Veep before either Haley or Harris.  

he's not going to want anyone as VP who might overshadow him

Yup ... which leaves me with having to get a new housekeeper ... and I like him, dammittall ... does a good job, keeps his mouth shut when it should be (but he smiles a lot too in certain rooms).  

Anyone who thinks he's going to go peacefully after a second term isn't paying attention to what he's saying. 

It will take nothing less than the Grim Reaper to relieve us of that hellish cretin.  

On 11/11/2023 at 5:19 AM, topblkmale said:

I'm not sure what brown has do do with anything since both Obama and Kamala are brownies.

The most Far Right Prime Minister in UK history is the current Hindu Hitler, Rishi Sunak. Surrounds himself with barely concealed fascists as Home Secretary (the last 3 (Patel, Bravermann, and Cleverley) have been non-white) - and intends to completely cut off social welfare recipients once they have been out of work for 2 years. He decided that he knows better than the UK High Court about human rights in Rwanda - and that his policies as Chancellor of the Exchequer should override the health of the entire population in 2020. Add the fact that the real number of those in the UK who are underemployed/unemployed is 10.3 MILLION, and we see yet another example of a rich (billionaire) non-white who should never have been elected in the first place. It's well-documented that India has a chip on its shoulder when dealing with those not of the same skin colour.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 5:28 AM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Other than Tucker Carlson, there’s none out there. Unless you think an unholy alliance with DeSatan is the way forward. I’m thinking they’re going to want that female swing vote demographic that typically votes Democratic. I don’t think they’ll get it with Trump as the GOP nominee if he’s standing there with another gas bag White guy like him. 

As long as the MSM keeps pushing the Haley-is-the-most-qualified narrative (which, I believe they are/will), the #2 spot is hers to lose. The question then - for her - would be: is she willing to stoop that low? I think it’s 50/50. Whereas, DeSatan would jump at the opportunity - it’d be the only way he ever makes it to the White House, and would give him an edge over Newsom if/when they do finally square off - I still wouldn’t be surprised if Tim Scott found his way back into the mix if Haley shows any apprehension. 

Trump will lose supporters if he picks Haley as VP. He'll lose even more support if he picks anyone else from the GOP debates. DeSantis is a meme at this point.

43 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Trump will lose supporters if he picks Haley as VP. He'll lose even more support if he picks anyone else from the GOP debates. DeSantis is a meme at this point.

I don’t think he’s getting the (White) female demographic without Haley. Especially those who are frustrated with Biden but are still attracted to a male Presidential candidate specifically looking for a female running mate, which, I think is going to be more the norm now. Identity politics are here to stay. 

I still think Carlson is someone to watch for if Trump decides to go scorched earth with an all-male ticket. Either him or Abbott. 

2 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I don’t think he’s getting the (White) female demographic without Haley. Especially those who are frustrated with Biden but are still attracted to a male Presidential candidate specifically looking for a female running mate, which, I think is going to be more the norm now. Identity politics are here to stay. 

I still think Carlson is someone to watch for if Trump decides to go scorched earth with an all-male ticket. Either him or Abbott. 

Haley knows how evil he is, so I doubt that she would want to be on the ticket.

Carlson? You surely can't mean that POS on television? His bio sold a total of 3,227 copies in its first week of sales (and this includes the pre-sales figure).

Smarmynazi might be an outlier. Same policies, same background.

Abbott has gone against Trump enough times for him not to be a contender.

What's the bet that he'll pick one of his spawn instead (provided that no other State that Colorado disqualifies him from the ballot: [think before following links] https://www.denverpost.com/2023/12/19/donald-trump-colorado-ballot-case-supreme-court-14th-amendment/ )?

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

She’s smart enough to know how evil he is. But she knew how evil he was before becoming his U.N. ambassador. She’s a smooth-talking opportunist. Unlikely that Trump would choose her though since she’s run against him in primaries. 

48 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

As far as I know, Abbott hasn’t publicly taken on Trump on any significant policy issue. I believe tension between them is due to Abbott’s declining to appear at Trump rallies. But he has endorsed Trump, so he’s a more likely choice than Haley.  And if Trump were to choose him, Abbott would be perfectly acceptable to MAGA.  More likely possibility is that Abbott will be MAGA choice for ‘28.

1 hour ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Colorado disqualifies him from the ballot

Supreme Court will ultimately make this decision and extremely unlikely it will disqualify Trump.

2 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Carlson? You surely can't mean that POS on television? His bio sold a total of 3,227 copies in its first week of sales (and this includes the pre-sales figure).

Smarmynazi might be an outlier. Same policies, same background.

What's the bet that he'll pick one of his spawn instead (provided that no other State that Colorado disqualifies him from the ballot: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.denverpost.com/2023/12/19/donald-trump-colorado-ballot-case-supreme-court-14th-amendment/ )?

Vivek will certainly NOT be Trump's VP pick. 

Vivek will be Trump's bottom bitch in 2024.

Edited by topblkmale

1 hour ago, DallasPozzible said:

As far as I know, Abbott hasn’t publicly taken on Trump on any significant policy issue. I believe tension between them is due to Abbott’s declining to appear at Trump rallies. But he has endorsed Trump, so he’s a more likely choice than Haley.  And if Trump were to choose him, Abbott would be perfectly acceptable to MAGA.  More likely possibility is that Abbott will be MAGA choice for ‘28.

Abbott refused to intervene when Ken Paxton (Republican; TX Attorney General) was impeached. I thought I (somehow) remember that they also disagreed over COVID measures, i.e., a second shutdown and sanctions relating to violation of regulations.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

For context, Trump's name will not be listed in the 2024 presidential primary ballot. Write-ins won't be counted either.

Does that still theoretically mean that the RNC could overturn the results of the Colorado Primaries on the floor of its 2024 Convention if the other results end up being close (with no Winner) - or order the electors for CO to become false electors if nobody gets to 270 in November - but the difference is less than 10 and Trump is still the Official GQP Nominee?

6 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Abbott refused to intervene when Ken Paxton (Republican; TX Attorney General) was impeached. I thought I (somehow) remember that they also disagreed over COVID measures, i.e., a second shutdown and sanctions relating to violation of regulations.

As governor, Abbott had no power to intervene in impeachment proceedings, but I doubt it’s anything that Trump even remembers. It’s true that Abbott didn’t go crazy with mandatory COVID reopening as soon as Trump would have liked. Probably Abbott is too smart for Trump to choose him anyway. He’d be worried about Abbott overshadowing him. And I doubt that Trump wants a wheelchair-bound VP. He’d upstage trump and would probably preclude some insults trump would like to throw around. 

23 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I don’t think he’s getting the (White) female demographic without Haley.

The "white female demographic" that would demand Haley is already out of reach for Trump, thanks to Dobbs. There are basically two types of white female Republicans out there now: the hard-core, racist or racist-adjacent Trump supporters, on the one hand, and the non-crazy Republican women who used to be the backbone of the party but who are quietly voting against the nuts because even they, conservative as they might be, aren't about to sacrifice their daughters to some forced-birth agenda.

21 hours ago, DallasPozzible said:

Greg Abbott is a plausible, terrifying possibility. 

I would agree, except Trump has a nasty, visceral disgust over anyone who's disabled. He can't stand even photo ops with people in wheelchairs; do you really think he'd agree to campaign with someone who uses one? Especially when there are half a dozen other Republicans out there who have just as good a resume as Abbott and who won't outshine Trump (which, never forget, is a key consideration).

• Like 1