How long do most tops really last when fucking

btmdad

For me it is very variable.  If I aint bred or fucked in awhile, I can shoot pretty fast, though I try to make it take longer, but sometimes I just need to breed asap.  Other times, it can take a lot longer.  A verbal btm can sometimes get me to shoot faster than one who just is there for the load.  Blue pills can affect it also.  AS long as the fuckin is good, it doesn't really matter.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2023 at 9:59 PM, topblkmale said:

Most younger cum-dump bottoms only want 5-minute tops. They don't want to be away from their iPhones for that long.

I'm an older bottom, if I get to taste some precum, told how good my top is feeling, spoke to nasty, get a load or 4, my top can just keep going. That's what a bottom's for, right?

• Piggy 1

On 11/16/2023 at 4:25 AM, Bigblkd said:

As a top bisexual I tend to cum in 10 mintes but I don’t stop fucking I keep going I like the feel of a soaking ass as I’m still fucking it  n another 15 mintes go by before I cum again n keep on fucking this time harder n deeper 

Fuck yea, the man of my dreams. That's the best top for me.

On 11/19/2023 at 6:20 AM, Iker80 said:

At the high end I've had experiences with guys where they sit in my lap, my dick inside them, and we just hang out enjoying the feeling. Relax, kiss. No pumping, no trying to cum. Just me inside him. Nothing happens right away, but it gets more and more intense as all the little feelings get stronger. This can be 30 minutes, 45, nobody's counting, that's not what it's about. But it's a long time and you bond and get a kind of intimacy that doesn't happen any other way I know about. When I move, even a tiny bit, he responds. If my dick throbs he tightens, which makes me throb more, and it keeps growing. At first you get really relaxed, but at the feelings grow it gets intense until you cum.

Holy Hell that sounds perfect!  Sign me up 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 1:38 AM, yunghungtop said:

It depends on the quality of the hole.

A really skilled pussy can “milk” my load out in under 2 minutes. Especially if it’s a cummy hole that knows how to “pull loads.” 

a less experienced hole, I might take 5-15 mins to breed 

Love this response, made me instantly horny.

• Upvote 1

I can cum very hardly, so I keep lasting lost. According to my experiences on the bottom side, 60-90 minutes was the longest until the first breeding, but sometimes I found a top like me, sonhe could fuck me hours-long. The best is if the other is versa too, then we can fuck each other for long hours, even a day long. 

Three to five minutes but I like it when an experienced top takes his time and tries a few different positions, gives you instructions about gripping his cock etc. so that prolongs the pleasure for both the top and bottom. But any top that rams you for more than ten minutes becomes a mission in futility as you begin to doubt that he'll cum in you. 

There are ways for a Top that unloads too quickly to postpone the ecstasy (not the drug) of Breeding a Hole.  One is to pull out and lather the Hole with your tongue.  Another is to pull out, but keep your Cock on the Hole, not in it.  Exchange some "Breed-talk".  Praise the bottom's Hole, endorse his cumdumpery, and whatever other depravity comes to mind.  

That can extend the Top's rutting time, and help postpone the actual Breeding.  Works for me sometimes, anyway ... 

• Like 2

The best way I find to get the most pleasure at the sauna when I am topping is:

1.  Quite soon after I arrive find a hot young guy and fuck him.  This will be a quick, vigorous fuck.   Lucky if I last 10 minutes but it will be a great buzz.

2.  The cruise, chill, rest for a while and then start cruising again.    Aim here is a long slow screw, might involve trying my dick in several holes.    But as I am older know takes longer to build to orgasm but again great pleasure results.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...