Is it odd I prefer loose holes?

Rosebuddy

Growing up as a man it is assumed we want tight holes and completely shaved bald pussy.

I've been with alot of women, and always first time seeing their hole it is shaved completely, or have a landing strip above. 

If I am with the girl longer than a one night stand, the topic of shaved pussy always came up. Their answer is always, "women learn early on men want shaved pussy"

Im the odd one out, as always, I LOVE natural. The way the hair sticks to the sides of her pussy and asshole when its glistening wet from all our juices and saliva. I love the smell hair captures.

The other thing that always comes up that women assume men want is a tight hole. Every woman ive ever been more than once ive had anal with them. 

I remember this one girl asked me do I like anal so much because its tighter than her pussy? 

And again, odd one out... is tight good, sure. Ive been with way too tight, and normal tight etc. 

But for me, I like loose holes. My cock is average, maayybee slightly larger than average... there is something about loose holes that makes me wild. I think its because its softer inside when I pull out more fuck fluids stay on my dick, and make that squishy plunging wet fuck flesh sound. 

I remember my ex used to do this when literally sitting on my dick, cock in her ass, she would push her ass down on me, her little shit hole swallowing my cock whole, and then she would do something, i guess like pushing from inside her anus, and I could feel her colon expand and go from touching my cock to expanding off my cock and then she would release and I would feel her insides slap back around my cock. 

IT FELT INCREDIBLE!!! I would blow my load sometimes like that, not even having to fuck. 

So I think thats one thing that really turns me on about men. Watching men get fucked, the way the top will just mount over his bottoms hole, and just slide in no hesitation. Obviously needs to be wet some, but even wirh women's assholes lubed to the 9's, still have to gently and slowly enter their asshole. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Personally, my ass doesn't need lube anymore, you can slide your cock in me easily without it, but I prefer abit of lube to make it more comfortable, love the feeling of cock sliding between my sloppy asscheeks. 

no its not odd. i think a lot of guys are very turned on by loose, sloppy fuckholes cause its a reminder of how slutty and used the cumdump they are fucking is. its a nice reminder of how many other men have been digging around in my guts or shoved objects, dildos and fists up my hole. even my own daddy told me he loves how easy i am to fuck without any lube.

• Piggy 3

Not at all. My hole is loose and I tell my tops just ram it in - and they like that, I can work on their cocks when i work out what they want. I have three regulars that only fuck me when i have ben bred. One who lives close by just loves it if i have a couple of loads in me and it i the only time he breeds me when I text him and say been bred twice or three times, whatever. Even my ex loved fucking me after I had been pre-bred. He called it fucking "the silk trail".

I prefer how my hole feels more slack after I've been well fucked. Although I'm mostly all bottom, when I look at other men's holes the ones that really get me hot to bury my face in are the ones that are totally busted open, wide and gaping and sloppy.  Destroyed. Those holes definitely bring out my more versatile tendencies. A tight looking hole does the exact opposite.

• Like 1

My cock is a bit thicker than average and I have had a few bottoms beg me to stop because it's hurting them. Other bottoms were tight enough but elastic enough to be pleasurable but I love sliding my slutty cock into slutty cunts, both male and female but with a preference for male cunt. Loose is wonderful but loose and cum-filled is the hottest thing ever.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 11/12/2023 at 10:27 AM, Rosebuddy said:

Im the odd one out, as always, I LOVE natural

Well, no - you're not the odd one out by any means.  I too love natural Holes (on men, not women, which I have zero experience or intereste in fucking), for all kinds of reasons. 

Just one example: Holehair helps hold the loads off previous Cocks in place, instead of being wasted dripping onto the floor.  Well, another example: Holehair adds another dimension to the rim of the Cockhead as it fucks that bare skin can't offer. 

I could sing songs all day long about Holehair, but - time's short today.

• Piggy 1

I think most guys are starting to prefer loose, sloppy holes. It’s definitely a trend I’ve noticed. They tell me it’s a hassle trying to open up a tight bottom. A loose hole is always ready and you can tell the bottom has good experience being used. No need to worry about any foreplay if you don’t have to. Just fuck and move on. 😎

• Like 4