this anon Dom age 20 gives me the place and time

Teddybb

Was super horny all morning, some guy started messaging me and was being all dom, and my sub slutty bubble butt was ready for anything. After awhile I asked his age, he says,  doesn't matter my slutboy, but 20, now don't ask anymore questions, im your dom master Conner. No can my slutty boy cumdumo handle myself and 4 of my bros? by the morning your hole will be filled with our multiple loads. and we haven't cum in a week! 

I didnt fully believe it but I said, can i speak master Connor, his reply, good slut, yes you may. where do you need me? he sends me this address with directions when I get there 

So I pull up to this modern looking cabin,  only wearing my skater hat, black fitted T, Blue jock strap, and Blue DC high tops. as instructed. im waiting now, thinking this is a set up, so I'm about to start my car, and the door flies open.

2, skinny but strong young men, wearing almost like those black out hero blindfold with holes by their eyes kinda masks, and shoes, and that was it, grab me from my car and drag me quickly towards 2 trees.

by the way there cock both now rock hard. 

tell me to shut up, slutty cumwhore. your going to enjoy all of us. 

one ties one hand to the left tree and vice versa with the other one. 

they bicker fighting over who gets first, and then with no warning one boy slams into me balls deep. 

I yelp in pleasurable pain, as he continued to mercifully pound my hole for about 5 min then I literally felt him shoot ropes deep in me. as he pulled out the other guy did just the same,  as I moaned and screamed 2 others walk up laughing, and tape my mouth as they loosen the ropes so I drop to my knees....end of part one. 

Screenshot_20230919-023106_Grindr.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

On 11/12/2023 at 6:13 PM, Teddybb said:

Was super horny all morning, some guy started messaging me and was being all dom, and my sub slutty bubble butt was ready for anything. After awhile I asked his age, he says,  doesn't matter my slutboy, but 20, now don't ask anymore questions, im your dom master Conner. No can my slutty boy cumdumo handle myself and 4 of my bros? by the morning your hole will be filled with our multiple loads. and we haven't cum in a week! 

I didnt fully believe it but I said, can i speak master Connor, his reply, good slut, yes you may. where do you need me? he sends me this address with directions when I get there 

So I pull up to this modern looking cabin,  only wearing my skater hat, black fitted T, Blue jock strap, and Blue DC high tops. as instructed. im waiting now, thinking this is a set up, so I'm about to start my car, and the door flies open.

2, skinny but strong young men, wearing almost like those black out hero blindfold with holes by their eyes kinda masks, and shoes, and that was it, grab me from my car and drag me quickly towards 2 trees.

by the way there cock both now rock hard. 

tell me to shut up, slutty cumwhore. your going to enjoy all of us. 

one ties one hand to the left tree and vice versa with the other one. 

they bicker fighting over who gets first, and then with no warning one boy slams into me balls deep. 

I yelp in pleasurable pain, as he continued to mercifully pound my hole for about 5 min then I literally felt him shoot ropes deep in me. as he pulled out the other guy did just the same,  as I moaned and screamed 2 others walk up laughing, and tape my mouth as they loosen the ropes so I drop to my knees....end of part one. 

Is this real or fantasy play?

Screenshot_20230919-023106_Grindr.jpg