Being fucked after cumming

Curiousolderguy

After cumming I find it much more sensitive and can lead to another orgasm very quickly. There is a small empty period for a minute or two and the excitement returns 🙂

• Like 1

If I'm gettin fucked, I never jack while I'm gettin fucked.  At that moment I am there for the tops use.  He will hopefuly breed me first before I come.  But sometimes you can't help it if you come naturally without fondling your cock when a top is doin a good job.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 1:02 PM, XTF2020 said:

My partner always makes me cum when he fucks me.  I love feeling him inside me after I cum and we usually lay with his cock still deep inside me for quite some time after.  Sometimes we fall asleep like this.  Other times he pisses in me, which is really hot too!

I agree, it is the ultimate to cum after your partner has cum inside you and then you cum while he is still in you.  It is so intimate to just lay there together connected as one.

30 minutes ago, Konrad said:

I agree, it is the ultimate to cum after your partner has cum inside you and then you cum while he is still in you.  It is so intimate to just lay there together connected as one.

really? 

back in the day both of you cuming at same time used to be the goal and seen as the ultimate. 

once i started BBing as a sort of kink or acting-out or whatever, the fact that i was about to get a load of stranger cum up my ass during the aids crisis would be such a turn on id cum too, making me literally jump off his dick as he unloaded all over my ass and lower back. i suppose i'd lose my nerve at the last min, deep down wanting to live, but the orgasm i'd have having nearly taken a possibly poz load was always super intense, and thus addictive. 

49 minutes ago, Konrad said:

I agree, it is the ultimate to cum after your partner has cum inside

Just as a bottom stops being horny when he cums, so do tops. From Wikipedia, the description of the orgasm from Masters and Johnson's research:

In males, orgasm is usually associated with ejaculation. Each ejaculation is accompanied with continuous pulses of sexual pleasure, especially in the penis and surrounding area. Other sensations may be felt strongly among the lower spine or lower back. The first and second convulsions are usually the most intense in sensation and produce the greatest quantity of semen. Thereafter, each contraction is associated with a diminishing volume of semen and a milder sensation of pleasure.

If a bottom wants to cum together with the top, this is the time to do it, so the bottom's prostate can massage the top's cock as he cums. Also,. seeing the bottom shot his load can be hot for the top who is now in the "resolution period":

The resolution phase occurs after orgasm and allows the muscles to relax, blood pressure to drop and the body to slow down from its excited state.

What makes the connection is both, the top and bottom, sharing this relaxing time.

At the sauna, it's a different story.

• Upvote 1

I've learned that I can keep on taking dick up my hole even after I cum when I started having handsfree anal orgasms, it's an intense feeling and when I'm in the 'zone' I can just continue getting fucked. 

• Like 1

interesting. 

everyone's different i suppose. 

i often have multiple orgasms before eventually ejaculating. this often confuses people. 

when i was younger it was seen more as a bonus that i "could last" but lately everyone seems to have become so cum hungry it's too stressful. now i more often just let the guy breed/feed & leave and then just enjoy a leisurely wank at my own pace. 

• Like 2

I prefer not to cum, though if I do happen to cum I feel it's my responsibility to give pleasure through my hole as long as the breeder/s need it. 

I've also had dom guys make me cum as soon as I arrive and then use my cum as lube to fuck me.

Either way, breeders get hole. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I've also had dom guys make me cum as soon as I arrive and then use my cum as lube to fuck me.

well that's an interesting form of control and abuse: they decide when u cum and then fuck u at the one moment of the day u least feel like getting fucked. def a power move 😜

It took me some time and commitment to learn that I’m here to give myself pleasure but rather to the top so for me cumming is out of the question and my ideal Alpha would consider that type of behavior offensive and that’s fine with me.