FTM pregnancy risk?

Iker80

I've been getting with an FTM bear (Dan) in his mid-20s for a while now. It's been great, but no fucking or even teasing his entrance with the tip because he's worried about getting some sperm in him. We've got a rare chance of a three way with a mostly straight guy I know coming up this weekend, but this guy really wants to fuck. It would be hot to finally do it. Dan's on the fence but interested in the idea. He's been on T for a long time now and is very hairy, got a beard.

Has anyone had or know about any accidents with FTM guys on T, is it a thing that actually happens sometimes or just one of those super-rare things?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gender affirming hormone therapy — including testosterone — isn’t birth control. This means that trans men can get pregnant even if they’re on testosterone (T) and even if they don’t have their period. Pregnancy is possible as long as you have a uterus and ovaries, and are ovulating. It’s also possible to ovulate even if you don’t have a period. 

Some trans men’s ability to get pregnant might decrease after taking testosterone for a while. Taking testosterone regularly may eventually stop ovulation entirely. A trans man who wants to get pregnant can do so by temporarily not taking testosterone until pregnancy happens. Trans men can’t get pregnant if they’ve had surgery to remove their uterus and/or ovaries.

The bottom line is: testosterone may impact your ability to get pregnant, but it’s not birth control. So if you don’t want to get pregnant, it’s important to use a reliable method of birth control. You can use any form of birth control when you’re taking testosterone. If you’re transitioning or have transitioned, don’t worry — birth control won’t interfere with your testosterone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a risk and it's akin to any female of that age range. Testosterone influences the sex drive and can easily disrupt her normal hormonal cycles. mensuration is impacted by all sorts of things - stress is a major factor both psychological and physiological stress. 

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

That’s one of the few things on my bucket list.  OmFFFFFg I’m envious!

We started talking online and he told me he's trans after a while. He surprised me with it, but I'm cool with it. I'm bi anyway so I'm not awkward. It's hot how he's a guy with a pussy (he's ok with that word), but I like everything about him. What's unexpected is my friend who I thought was basically straight (we've had a couple of MMF three ways in the past) is really wanting to hook up with him. I did not see that coming.

4 hours ago, nate88 said:

Wouldn't this be a better question for his doctor? Has he considered using birth control?

I agree, it's just that he's had some conflicting info in the past from medical professionals. I'm seeking a bit more info for curiosity, just to see if anyone has first hand experience of any problems relying on T. He was originally told when he first started it would make pregnancy virtually impossible, but since then there's been some saying it's not as reliable as other options.

Situation is I'd already planned a weekend break with my friend, then I invited Dan to come with us. Chances are high we'll be doing some things together. He probably can't find BC between now and the weekend though, so I guess either we don't put any dick in him or we take a small chance. It would just be two of us topping him a few times over one weekend. It's up to him really if he's ok with that.

3 hours ago, FetishNW said:

Gender affirming hormone therapy — including testosterone — isn’t birth control. This means that trans men can get pregnant even if they’re on testosterone (T) and even if they don’t have their period. Pregnancy is possible as long as you have a uterus and ovaries, and are ovulating. It’s also possible to ovulate even if you don’t have a period. 

Some trans men’s ability to get pregnant might decrease after taking testosterone for a while. Taking testosterone regularly may eventually stop ovulation entirely. A trans man who wants to get pregnant can do so by temporarily not taking testosterone until pregnancy happens. Trans men can’t get pregnant if they’ve had surgery to remove their uterus and/or ovaries.

The bottom line is: testosterone may impact your ability to get pregnant, but it’s not birth control. So if you don’t want to get pregnant, it’s important to use a reliable method of birth control. You can use any form of birth control when you’re taking testosterone. If you’re transitioning or have transitioned, don’t worry — birth control won’t interfere with your testosterone. 

Thanks for the info. We've heard it can happen like this, no period or anything, just a surprise. I think he'll be talking to the dr again sooner or later, see what they say again about T and suggest as BC options.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

As a Transman, I think I'll chime in on this matter...

If the gentleman in question has been on testosterone for more than 5 years without any long period of time off testosterone, his odds of  pregnancy are pretty much zero.

The eggs pretty much shrivel up

Most Transman who are wanting to carry need to get off testosterone within the first 3 years or the odds become very slim and risk of complications becomes greater.

An internal ultrasound will give a very clear answer as to how the ovaries look

I know this from personal experience, also working in the largest LGBTQ health clinic in the country. 

On a personal level I have never been pregnant since starting my transition and I only bareback...

I hope this information helps. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/27/2023 at 9:03 PM, Sfmike64 said:

It’s fucking amazing. And their juices taste like precum.

I agree! I love diving in to eat, suck and lick and then working my cock in slowly and deeply - the two I've been with have milked me for every drop of cum I can produce and then some.

I'm currently in a hot but casual relationship with a beautiful young FTM. He's had his breasts removed, and so is gorgeously boyish, but plans to keep his two holes - which I'm very happy about, as its great to have the choice.

But  I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the idea of breeding him and making a baby. The idea of making a beautiful boy pregnant is incredibly erotic for me, and having recently  broached the subject I find that he's strongly turned on by it too:  he loves the idea of living as and looking like a hot young man but being obviously heavily pregnant.

So for us, at present, pregnancy isn't a risk but instead is looking increasingly like a goal. Papabearcub's cautionary words are noted though: thanks for them

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well we all went away for the weekend. It was good to see my friend Lukasz again. And he was really in to Dan. He kept it quiet, but when the evening came and we ended up back at the hotel it became obvious. We'd had a few beers and were feeling relaxed. Lukasz really wanted to fuck, just like he'd said. He was eating Dan out and asked to fuck. Dan said just keep eating me out. So Lukasz kept going, eating him out and telling him he wanted to fuck his sexy pussy, saying Dan would love his dick inside him. Eventually he was begging to fuck that pussy and Dan said ok, fuck me for a bit. It was so hot seeing his dick teasing Dan's hole, then sliding inside him and knowing I'd probably get to do it after him. Lukasz must have been worked up because he shot that load fast. Dan didn't expect to get cum in, but Lukasz was relaxed about it and saying it's fine and how it took his GF almost a year of trying to get pregnant so one time is no big deal. I pretty much licked Dan clean to eat Lukasz's fresh cum, then I got to top with Dan. As I thought, Dan is as every bit as sexy a bottom as I expected.

We did it both evenings. It was a huge turn on thinking about both our loads mixed up inside Dan and our sperm swimming around in him. Hopefully we get to do it some more. From all I've learnt I think it's safe enough, but people might weigh their chances differently.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

On 11/29/2023 at 5:26 PM, Satyr99 said:

I'm currently in a hot but casual relationship with a beautiful young FTM. He's had his breasts removed, and so is gorgeously boyish, but plans to keep his two holes - which I'm very happy about, as its great to have the choice.

That's hot, I think FTM guys who keep everything in their pants original are very sexy. But each to their own, I get why others want to change.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2